mehem

Deceptive Empathy -DISCONTINUED-

Yes. The Hwangbin is happy! I ran down the school hallway, passed every murmur, every glare, every attempt to pull me into danger with annoyance. I ran past them without any care. A minute ago, I got a message from the three that they’ve got something awesomely awesome to show me. And, well, if it’s awesomely awesome to the guys then it should be as awesomely awesome for me as well! ‘AWESOMELY AWESOME THING FOR YOU! Meet up at the school gates.’ Finally passed my year level’s hallways and entering my hoobaes’ own with my attempt of full speed. ‘Noona!’ My arm got caught in someone’s hand. I turned around to see Sanghyuk with some of his friends. ‘Why running so fast? You might trip.’ His head unconsciously tilted slightly to one side. I patted his head and showed him the message from the three. ‘Oh! That was from Mino hyung? I thought it was a random prank so I just ignored it.’ He showed me his mobile phone as well, which had the exact same message. That means the other five got it as well. He bid goodbye for now to his friends and tangled his fingers with mine, cutely smiling. ‘Let’s go then Noona.’ Instead of rushing to the gates we took our time skipping towards it because it’s too dangerous to run in the hallway then get in trouble, according to Sanghuk.

Once we made it to the entrance of the building, a small blush crept onto my cheeks, seeing that Taekwoon was already waiting near the gates with some of the guys. Both Mino and Hakyeon were too engrossed in their very hyped and exciting conversation to even notice me and Sanghyuk approaching. Instead, Taekwoon was the only one to turn to our direction. Sanghyuk care freely waved his free arm (since he was clinging onto me with his other arm) at the three waiting near the gates. I, too gave a small wave towards the small group, feeling obliged to mimic the younger boy. The other three; Jaehwan, Wonshik and Hongbin, joined me and Sanghyuk midway to the gates, then engaging in a conversation with the youngest, checking on his school work problems.

I was still out of the loop when we made it to the meeting spot. And not to mention that Taekwoon started staring at me, like he needed something. I felt burdened by the lack of words and ideas on how to start up a conversation with him. I wasn’t awkward with him anymore or anything like that – it was just hard for me to finally start even small talk with the guy since he was always the one who engaged first. I fiddled with the hem of shirt in nervousness once Taekwoon finally speaks up. ‘Why did we get called?’ he asked blankly with a hint of confusion. I opened my mouth to talk then immediately closed it when I realized that I didn’t know myself. My eyebrows scrunched up together slightly while my head tilted to the right before I looked up at Taekwoon to reply. ‘I- I actually don’t know either. I just got Mino oppa’s message.’ ‘Did we all get the same message?’ I stopped once again. Wasn’t he here before me and Sanghyuk? Then didn’t Mino talk to him? I eyed the two that were still deep in conversation and turned back to Taekwoon, pointing at Mino. ‘I thought Mino oppa would have told you already.’ His lower lip pushed upward as if trying to remember something from a long time ago – ehm it looked like he was pouting and shook his head. ‘They were already talking when I got here.’ The moment that came out of him, I sighed. He got side-tracked.

 I approached Mino and waited until he noticed. To my surprise, he noticed right away. ‘Hey! You’re here! Oh! Everyone’s here!’ he exclaimed before inviting us to follow him. I could see the excitement in Mino’s and Hakyeon’s eyes as we were getting closer to the Awesome thing the three had prepared. I guess Mino couldn’t keep his excitement to himself and ended up pouring everything to Hakyeon , who was the first one to arrive at the meeting place to meet Mino. We were all led to a flight of stairs going down and once our eyes landed on the awesome surprise, the excitement spread like ebola in a household.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys. I'm sorry. I was so lazy while having my holidays. I have so many idead for fanfics but i dont know which one to start writing about. please forgive me. uhh anyway please. I will be posting a poll asap for the new fic i wanted to start. please help me out by participating in it. sorry again guys. well sorry for the boring chapter. leave your comments below. please leave comments. I need comments to live.

 

Okay just a couple of minutes after I posted... um yea.

Here's the poll. please vote. I need the votes. please. please.

And if you don't know them, doesn't matter. just vote