Dream or Reality ?

Nothing But Dream

JIN's Point of View

 

I lay my head on the best pillow in the world as he my hair softly. Yeah, his lap is the best pillow in the world. He rested his back on the head of my bed. I turned my head facing his flat stomach and cuddle into it. "Jungkook-ah~" called me.

"Hmm? Waeyo hyung?" asked Jungkook still my hair with his pretty fingers. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I'm tired. My body is aching."

He chuckles, "Well, it's all your fault, hyung. You accept Jimin hyung's challenge to play football. You know that he's good at football, why you still accept the challenge?"

I pout and sit up from my place, "That's called man's pride, Jungkook!"

"Forget that man's pride!" he rolls his eyes. "Look that bruises on your legs! Don't you feel hurt?" He sighed and look at me with his mellow eyes, "You know that I can't see you hurt like this, rite? It's hurt my heart."

My heart melts when I heard that he's caring me. I pull his hand a bit to make him close with me. I circle my hand on his shoulder, hugs him and buried my face on his neck, "I know.. I know.. Mianhae."

I feel that his body tense, I look at his face to see what happened to him, "Wae?" I tilted my head. Jungkook shook his head and lower his gaze not wanting to meet my eyes.

I brushed his cheek and pull his chin up. His cheek turn into red shade as I leans over him. I observed his face. His eyebrow, his single eyelids, his pointed nose, his quite chubby cheek, and the last I can't tear my gaze at his pink plump lips that's matching with his milky skin.

"Hyung~" I see how that tempting lips move as he call my name with his voice that such a sweet melody in my ears. "Oh?" I lay my gaze on his twinkle eyes again.

He bits his lower lips, "Eh.. Y-you.. I-i.." shuttered him. "Stop biting your lips, Jungkook-ah!"

"N-ne?" he seems shock which makes him move his body towards me that UNCONSCIOUSLY make our lips brushed softly.

I can't take it anymore, his lips is so tempting for me, just like a magnet that always pull me closer to him.

Jungkook widened his eyes when I press my lips on his lips, "Trust me.." I wishper on his lips. He slowly close his eyes as his lips moved against mine, I pull his nape with my right hand while my left hand cupped his face. I closed my eyes and titled my head to deepen the kiss.

Everything stopped.

The cold air from the Air Conditioner makes our body craving for the warmth, I pulled him closer as I devour his precious lips.

Our lips moved in perfect sync.

Jungkook, who was into the kiss, wrapped his arm around while I slided my hand on his waist, wanting to deepen the kiss. He parted his lips and took the chance to slipped my tongue inside. Jungkook let out a small whimper which make me open my eyes again.

I stare at his face, watching him breathless because the kiss. His chest moved as he take a breath, his eyes still closing. I brushed his bangs softly, make him open his eyes.

I kinda surprise when I saw his eyes. No, it's not the twinkle eyes like before, his eyes.. it's full of lust. He stare me back with that eyes. I just realised that our position now is so tempting, with he lies on the bed, under my skin while seducing me with those eyes. There's something in my mind that want me to do ‘it' with him.

‘No! I can't! I don't want to hurt Jungkook!' I shook my head to erased that mind.

What Jungkook does on the next shocked me, he push me and change our position with him on the top of me. "You're so slow, hyung~" said him before he kiss me passionately.

I try to push him, but my body betrayed me. Instead of pushing him, I make him closer to me. I let out a pleasure moan as he slipped his hand in to my shirt caressing my stomach teasingly.

"J-jungkook-ah! S-stop!" I manage to push him on the top of me.

 

*****

 

I'm panting hardly and sweating as I wake up from my dream.

That dream always hunting me for 3 month. The same dream. The same person. And the same scene. I really don't know what the meaning of that dream. Heck yeah! I even don't know that guy that always appear on my dream.

I only remember that I call him ‘Jungkook'.

‘Nah.. he's nothing but dream!' I even don't sure that he exist in this world.

"Aish!" I ruffle my hair wildly when I realised that I still have school today. I walk to the bathroom to get ready for school.

 

*****

 

I lay my head on the desk as soon I reach my table. ‘I'm tired,' thought me. The dream always make me can't sleep peacefully.

The bell rings sign the 1st class going to start. I'm too tired straight up my head. I can heard the sound of the student as they come in filling the class.

Suddenly murmurs sound that came from the female student filling the air, ‘So.. unusual' thought me. But I'm too tired to see what the reason of the murmurs.

"Yah! Seok Jin Ah! Wake up!" yelled Mrs. Kang as he saw me lay my head on the table. ‘Tch! I'm not sleep, old lady!'

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Kang," I stand up from my seat and bow to her, with my eyes half-closed. I can see there's someone beside her, but I don't care.

I sit again and look out through the window. "Today, we have a new friend from Busan. Haksaeng (student), please introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Jungkook imnida. Jeon Jungkook. Please treat me well!" I snap my gaze to him when I heard his name. My eyes widened as I see his face, ‘IT'S HIM!'

The next movement makes my jaw dropped, he sits on the chair beside me and turned his head looking at me. He winks while his lips form into a little smirk and said something that makes my heart stop beating.

 

 

"Should we continue our unfinished dream tonight?"