Halloween

Resonance
The night was cold and foggy. Key looked out seeing girls still half dressed either way. Some nurses others bunnys or cats. He rolled his eyes for the first time wanting to be scary. He went his costume being a realistic zombie. He smiled at onew who went as a undead cowboy. There was a knock on the door and key opened it seeing Taemin and letting him in. He was a boring cop. "Taemin really?" Asked key. "You two are zombies so walking around with a cop makes sense." Said Taemin. "But your to polished to be a apocalyptic cop." Said key going and getting dry dirt rubbing it on his cop suit. He smiled "there now your our cop come on guys let's go." He said.seeing onew get buckets for the candy. He handed one to Taemin and threw the other at key. "Were you in my sugary bloods?" He asked watching him go a mile a minute. "Maybe it smelled sweet I couldn't resist." Said key dancing around. They both made a face at one another but onew went grabbing him "you have to act human. I know some will over look this considering the day but some might act up or be suspicious there is always that one theory nut." Said onew softly straightening up his clothes. Key smirked and they walked out going trick or treating along with a interesting group of children. Two girls were twins dressed in the same princess costume, spiderman and batman occupied they're arms. Two silent burglars followed along staying by the princess, they stayed by them through leashes. They made a noise when the girls tugged hard and they giggled smiling at them. Once they filled they're bags they went back to key and Onew's mansion setting up a nice campfire. Key smiled getting logs for chairs and setting fire. "So onew .. how were you turned?" Asked key.