Darkness

Psychiatric Love ❤ ❤

The next day I woke up really early only to find Kris waiting for me outside. I lived with Kris' aunt who had adopted me after my father had killed himself.

"u-um...Kris what are you doing here?" I asked the tall man, who gave me a slight grin,

"I came to drive you." He said pulling my arm towords his truck,

"Y-yah, Kris I told you I was going to take the bus." Kris stopped and stared at me,

"you know what happens to women like you in busses?"

I looked at him strangely, I had never really taken the bus before. Kris sighed,

"Lets just say there are many erts on the busses around here."

"you mean, like you?" I said with a laugh; Kris wasn't a ert, I mean I had known him for nine years already, He's the only reason I'm sane after caring for my schitzophrenic father at a young age, I had never known my father was insane. to me his mood-swings and talking to himself were normal. After he died Kris' Aunt adopted me and Kris became like the best big brother i could ever have.

"Me? Yahh.. I'm no ert." Kris said dragging me into the truck and driving.

"How long were you out there?" I looked at Kris, it's really cold for you to be waiting for a woman to get ready."

Kris scoffed; "woman? You're still a little girl."

"little girl my , I don't see you volunteering at a phychatric asylum."

Kris let go of the car wheel with one hand and pated my head;

"little girl."

Even if kris was too over protective and annoying at times I loved him. Like a brother of course.

Kris dropped me off at the Asylum once again; I checked in at the frount office and walked in by myself. This felt real I felt like a real nurse.

I walked into the same child-like room only to see the same boys, Except now they were eatting breakfast at the table.

"hello~" I said walking in the door and slowly making my way to the table.

"hey you don't have to walk in like it's somebody elses home, you practically own the place have confidence!" said Chanyeol cleaning his face with a napkin. 

I looked at how I was practacally tip-toeing into the place with my head down, I fixed my posture and stood proud walking towards the eatting boys. I reached the table where Sandeul shouted  "umma" at me once again, I patted his head and smiled. 

"do you want some nurse?" asked Chanyeol passng me some food on a plate.

"Chanyeol, call me Mihyun; I'm no nurse." 

Chanyeol smiled "you're a nurse to me, I am insane, everyone is a nurse to us."

I chuckled and took the plate; "no one walks in right?"

"no." Chanyeol said munching away at his food.

I looked around the table where only Sandeul and Chanyeol were eatting; Sehun and Zelo were staring blankly. 

"Sehun, Zelo, why don't you eat?" I asked them as Chanyeol let out a laugh, 

"Sehun is really drugged up right now, they just gave him his medicine."

"w-why is he sitting here then?!" I questioned getting up, "he should lay down." 

"You know that hallway down to there?" He pointed, "our rooms are there, just put him to sleep in there."

I took Sehun to the room in the hallway room and laid him down, Turning on a radio near-by. I came back to the table and sat down;

"What about Zelo?" I asked Chanyeol,

"I know how to do this." Chanyeol said placing food on a spoon,

"Zelo, Open." Zelo proceeded to open his mouth, while chanyeol placed the food in his mouth,

"here you do it nurse," Chanyeol said passing me the spoon.

"Does Zelo like being fed?" I asked Zelo who smiled and nodded. When breakfast was over Zelo decided to sleep agian or "shut down", leaving Chanyeol, Sandeul and me alone.

"Appa, I love you." Sandeul whispered cuddling with Chanyeol.

"A-appa?" I questioned; Did Sandeul seriously believe we were his parents? I blushed but remembered, These were my patients; nothing more.

"Yeah, I guess we're married then Mihyun" Chanyeol joked. I felt my face growing red;

"I guess if it makes Sandeul happy."

"What do you guys do for fun here then?" I asked Chanyeol who was patting Sandeul on the head.

"Out side!" Sandeul shouted jumpping up 

"Out side?"

"yeah, come here." Chanyeol said pulling me up from where I was sitting and bringing me down the hallway, "see this door? It leads to the back yard, we haven't been outside since the last nurse..."

"last nurse?" I questioned "what happened?"

"Nothing just open the door." Chanyeol said with a smile, I opened the door and there was a sort of park in the back of the Asylum. The grass was green and there was a small childs jungle gym. Sandeul went quickly to the jungle gym and began playing, as Chanyeol and I layed in the grass.

Chanyeol felt normal in my eyes, I knew I shouldn't trust him like this, he has schitzophrenia, Who knows when he will lash out or hurt himself.

"Mihyun you have pretty hair.." he said grabbing at my hair and brushing it, I quickly sat up, this wasn't good, I am their nurse, there to keep them sane; keep them sane. I thought about it, a sane person has love. Those thoughts in my head quickly went away,

"Chanyeol, are you okay to take care of Sandeul? I can't leave the other two inside." separating in two places was a horrible idea; I guess Chanyeol's normal personality really got to me. Chanyeol nodded as I got up to check on the other two boys.

when I walked in Sehun was crying and in pain on the couch; 

"Sehun! how did you get out here?!" 

"I'm bleeding.."