008

What goes around, Comes around

As soon as sehun entered his homeroom class, his girlfriend had automatically shoved her way through the crowd and latched herself onto sehun's arm, slightly annoying the said boy.

"Oppaaa~" His girlfriend- Hyorin, said in a some-what whiny and annoying voice. Sehun also thought it was a tad a nnoying, but said nothing of it, after all- she was his 'girlfriend.'

"Oppaaa, ive heard rumors, are they true? True that you have a girl living in your house? I heard that she was ugly and dresses like a boy. Oppa, I would like to meet her." Hyorin said, and sehuns face darkened.

Although he hardly knew Mina,  felt uncomfortable hearing bad things about her, especially since he knew her situation. He also knew that Hyorin wouldn't like Mina, and that would be a problem. Well- for mina that is.

Sehun didnt even know why he should care, so what if hyorin didn't like mina? Its not like its affecting him.

But even with that thought, an unsettling feeling washed over him, but sehun shrugged it off, *Must be because I know she has been through alot already, plus I dont want Hyorin to have any troubles.*

Snapping out of his daze, sehun realised that the teacher had entered the class and he had just enough time to make his way to his chair before his rather scrict teacher gave him yet another detention.

"Hey class!" The beedy-eyed teacher greeted, His booming voice erupting loud and clear around us, "Today we have a new student!"

*Oh no..* sehun thought. He didnt even know why he was worried, so what if Hyorin gave her a hard time? Its not like he cared anyway. Mina stepped in and almost at once whispers, murmurs and gossip spread through the class like wildfire.

"Hey.. Um, so, well... Im Mina. Park Mina to be exact." Mina introduced herself, halfhearted. Sehun didnt hear most of the whispered comments, but one was exceptionally loud- most likely on purpose so mina herself would hear it. Sehun frowed upon recognising the voice, it was no other that Choi Hyorin, his 2-month girlfriend.

"She looks like a Dyke." Hyorin snorted, and the rest of the class laughed. Well, except for sehun that is. As much as he hated to admit it, he thought that was so low of his girlfriend.

Sehun shot Hyorin a warning glare, but Hyorin ignored it. "Or maybe you are one, or maybe you're just a , look at the way you dress." Hyorin sneared, and the class snorted and chortled.

As those words entered mina's ear, she snapped. The patience, gone, flew out the open window. She just couldn't help it, all of her feeling kept locked tightly up the last couple of day and she just lost it.

"Oh and like you dress any better, Your skirt is practically a belt for crying out loud!" mina said, her voice as cold as ice. Eyerone gasped. No one had every talked-back to Choi Hyorin before, especially not on their first day.

Mina didnt know where her confidence was coming from,  but she knew she would need more of it.

Some of the class was anticipating what Hyorin would do, but to everyone's suprise, Hyorin backed down. *Thats the hyorin I know and love.*

"Thats enough! Settle down, or detention!" Mr.kim, the temporarily forgotten teacher hissed. Mina was assigned her seat and everyone settled down.

First lesson dragged along, but soon enough it was time for lunch. Mina asked some of the kinder girls, ones who had actually had the decency to be nice to her, directions to the Restrooms, but as soon as she entered the ladies', she immediately regretted it.

As soon as she had done her buisness, she stepped out of the cubicle, only to be cornered by Hyorin and her two 'understudies'.

"What is you're problem, you only just entered the school and you're already insulting me, Choi Hyorin?! Who do you think you are?!?" Hyorin fired.

Mina was scared; she didnt know where her courage from earlier had came from, but one thing she did know was that it was not there now.

"Answer me you !" Hyorin snarled, pissed that mina wasn't responding. When mina still didnt respond and kept her gaze locked on the floor, Hyorin lost her temper.

She smacked mina across the face hard. Mina yelped out, causing the three people to laugh.

"Oh, that hurt? Im sorry." hyoring said in a sarcastic soft voice, mina's cheek where she had hit her, and then smacked her again- this time twice as hard.

Mina still didnt respond, she just dropped to the floor, eyes watering and tears spilling out of her eyes.

"Oh im not done with you yet!" hyorin spat, and pulled mina up by her hair. Mina hissed in pain, but still showed no signs of responding to any of Hyorins harsh words. Hyorin, lost her temper completely, and it didnt take lot to do that, her anger getting the better of her, not to metion still being annoyed that mina had embarrassed her like she had, and then she slapped mina once more,  just for fun.

By now, a couple of students had gathered around to watch, but none of them intending to break it up.

Hyorin was bigger in size and weight compared to mina, as mina had a really small and petite body, giving hyorin a bigger advantage to hurt her, making things alot more interesting. 

A senior walking past the Ladies' restroom heard the commotion inside, and withing minutes the news had spread about the apparent "Fight" between the two girls. Almost every student in the shcool was crowding around, some recording it.

Mina was scared and hyorin could tell, and when she saw Kai, Sehun and Luhan was walking past, she feined innocent, and pretended to faint.

When luhan, kai and sehun arrived at the seen, all they saw was an 'unconscious' hyorin, and a startled Mina standing over her.

When sehun saw this, he was beyond pissed, he shoved through the crowd, not even caring if he hurt anyone. He pushed mina away from hyorin, not realising how hard he actually pushed her, causing her to fall back and hit the floor- hard. Mina couldnt help but wince in pain at the feeling of her wrist connecting with the corner of the wall.

A slight feeling of guilt washed over him when he heard her wince, but that soon dissappeared just as quick as it came at the sight of his 'Unconscious' girlfriend lying on the floor in front of him.

 He picked hyorin up, her chest againt his chest, her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

By now everyone had retreated back to their classrooms, except for him, luhan and kai. When hyorin looked at mina, facing away from everyone, she opened her eyes, smirked at mina, and mouthed;

"I always get what I want, always."

But someone else in the room knew what hyorin was really like and saw that little interaction,  and he was deterined not to let it pass so easily. 

---

Hey hey hey!

A kinda, sorta of double update:D

Ooo, i wonder who saw the interaction?

Wait for the next chapter to find out!