Kris diary

Chen Secret Diary

 

Kris diary aka the struggles of a duizhang

 

Sunday evening

 

Mmm. Well.

I'm using this time alone (I put some cream on my face and I don't know why but this seems to creep Jongdae out. Well more room for me!) to update my memoirs. Nobody knows I'm writing a diary and nobody has to find out, above all that little evil of Zhang Yixing ( healing unicorn my . He is here with the only purpose to tease me to death) and definitely not Zitao, because he'll get too excited and god knows how he 's already hyperactive and it will be another thing among the thousands we have in common. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but if he finds out I know for sure he will say I copy him. Which. is. Not. true.

Sigh. It's not my fault we match so well. No I will never say this aloud.

Anyway... ! I'm hearing steps approaching. I'll update later.

 

Some minutes later.

It was Yxing. He was checking if I was done with my beauty time- how dares he- to invite me to watch a movie together.

“ nice colour of cream. Did you change the brand?” he asked with this blank expression of his. With Zhang Yixing you don't know if he is mocking you or if he is actually talking seriously. After all these time I still can't say.

“ hmm yes. It's a new brand, pretty efficient if I can say”

“ really? Maybe I can try it too. Do you mind telling me the name”

“ hold on I have to go and look for the package”

I stood up and grab it from the desk where I leave it and exactly the moment I turn around with the package in my hands to look at him I was flashed with a light.

“ Oh duizhang you really are photogenic”and he left.

I was left speechless. He did it to me again.

Some minutes later I could feel the hilarious laugh of Zitao.

Like Zitao's education needs Yixing's help to be even more ruined. Sigh.

 

 

Monday

 

I was awaken by the alarm clock of Jongdae. Then by the shouting of Minseok but since I couldn't wake up they used their ultimate weapon. They sent Zitao to wake me up. Basically he jumped on me and tackled me to the bed.

“ Duizhang wake up or we are goingn to be late” he sang in my ear.

In the end we ended up falling asleep again the two of us and to be awaken then by a fuming Minseok. The midget is scary Jongdae is totally right.

I stood up dragging the kid with me.

“why are you angry with me, you fell asleep too”he complained. Layhan laughed.

These kids are going to be the end of me.

 

 

On the same day during a break

 

I just found out Zitao's new wallpaper is the photo Yixing did to me the day before.

“ ha ha here look” Zitao said to me as he put his arm on my shoulders

“ Delete that” I said embarrassed

“ Nope “

“Zitao”

“ It's my phone I can do want I want. Besides you're cute here”

I slap a hand on my face. Chenlay were sniggering in a corner. Why I think they are playing stupid with me?

 

 

Later that day

 

those kids convinced me to order pizza for dinner.

More like they sent Zitao upfront to use his aegyo on me and take me out an“ ok”. They were all giggling and high fiving after that.

“ Duizhang you are the best” Zitao said as he was devouring a giant slice of pizza. Damn his aegyo. It was my weakness even during trainee days when he couldn't speak even a little word of Korean and talked only to me.

“basically you were his sugar daddy since then” Yixing commented.

“ it's not my fault his aegyo is so damn effective! Have you seen his eyes and his curled lips? He seems so adorable that I just can't!”

Yixing laughed in my face.

And he says he's my best friend.

I looked around at the members who seemed satisfied while eating the pizza.. Well at least it turned to be a good idea. These days had been hard so even if my wallet was empty at least they looked more relaxed.

Zitao seated next to me to comment about the this new hat he saw on an e-market.

I found myself drown in the conversation. This kid knows me so well.

Fashion mania couple, Xiao Lu whispered. I couldn't give a damn. It's not my fault they don't share our great sense.

 

 

Tuesday evening.

 

I'm really worried. Zitao slid during dance practice and injured his already stressed back. He can't do his wushu exhibition for a while. Yixing and Luhan helped him to seat in the van but still he continued blabbering he could do it.

“ Zitao just go back to the dorm and please rest”

the practice went on but it was evident we weren't focused because we were all worried. We had just started our promotions in China... Not even Jongdae could make us smile and we went all gloomy back to the dorm.

I found Zitao standing up in the middle of the room

“which part of please rest you didn't understand?”

“I was hungry I was only going to the kitchen”

“just go back to your room and rest while we cook something.”

He went back to his room, slumped shoulders and a pout.

“Weren't you a little too harsh?” Asked me Luhan

“the more he rest the faster he will be able to do activities again.”

“But still”

“whatever. Minseok can you please check on him. Make sure he lays properly”. Minseok nodded as he followed my words. Yixing came to me.

“he's going to be ok Yifan. Now go shower, Jongdae and I will cook something”

I sighed as I followed his suggestion.

It's just that can't stand to see Zitao suffer.

I was the one who was with him when he struggled in Korea. It wasn't easy for him, because he was one of the last members to join and he was a foreigner too. He went trough a lot to be able to catch on us. he really did his best and managed to speak in another language reasonably well after less than an year.

Yixing can tease me as he wants but he doesn't know.

And above all he doesn't know how much Zitao helped me despite being younger than me.

 

 

Later that day

I went to check on him as I brought him the dinner. He said I was an overreacting mother but he didn't seem displeased about the attention. This kid. I know Zitao inside out and there's nothing he likes more than being pampered. He's really an affectionate kid a little demanding but a lot endearing. I never knew someone more loyal than him

“just eat” I answered back.

He smiled mischievously “ would you feed me?”

I froze shocked.

“ ha ha you actually took me seriously”

and he laughed hard and loud in my face

“ with you, you can't say”I said blushing.

“ ah ah you are blushing!”

“ just shut up!”

 

 

Friday evening

 

Zitao seems to be better . He can't actually dance but he can continue his vocal practice at least.

“ Duizhang is worried for me” he sing sang.

“ of course I was worried” he smiled at me, this time genuinely without the mischievous glint he has when he is with the others.

“ thank you for always taking care of me”

“ your are welcome” I spurted out embarrassed. It was more than I could take. With Zitao is like that. He manges to go under your skin no matter how much you fight him. He just does it and before you has realized it, he has became the most precious thing in your life.

At that was the time Zhang Yixing passed at took a photo of us.

“oh taoris moment!”

“ Yixing!!!!!!!” he giggled as he ran away probably to show the photo to the other gossiper aka Xiao Lu. Why.

Why.

 

 

 

The day after

Layhan decided to believe at Zitao words, which were: “ I can totally stand to watch an horror movie”. Of course he could not. He went pale as a ghost and he didn't faint only because the couch was behind him. I was doing a shower so I couldn't stop the disaster.

Obviusly during the night Zitao was so afraid he sneaked in my room and went under my sheets, taking half of my bed, and just decided to sleep there.

Sometimes I think Layhan are doing it on purpose.

In the end I just let him, somehow I was missing those times we slept together, when we were trainees and home seemed so far. I breathed the scent of his shampoo- that turned out to be mine- and before I knew we both drifted to sleep.

In the morning it wasn't Jongdae's alarm who woke us up but his surprised yelp.

I think we traumatized him for life.

Of course 5 minutes later all the members knew

They teased us to no end.

Why.

Why.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: It turned out to be more Kris focused than I intended, but I hope at least to have given the feeling of Taoris, basically how Kris life is messed up by Tao and by the other members XD

I still have half chapter more Tao focused, the one I wrote in Chen's birthday style (maybe I'll used another time). No matter how much I tried, I just could write this!

Any comments? <3

 

Huang Zitao, you messed up my life how you did with Kris, and it was the best thing it could ever happen to me. I started to follow Exo because of you and even though along the way I ended seeing you like a little brother you are still one of my favourites <3 love you and happy birthday ( even though I'm a bit late).