Chapter 8 - Meeting again

Time without limits [ Aoi- the GazettE] Love Story

Phoenix POV

'' Hello, little sister.'' that sentence echoed in my head and i squinted my eyes to comfirm what i just heard.

'' Excuse me?'' i asked as i lifted myself up from the ground. I looked at the man.. no more like a boy. Mayby couple years older than me but he looked like a boy. He just stared at me for a while just smirking. Then he started laughing so much that he bend down to crab his knees.

He laughed and i started to think if he was some kind of a crazy person.Then his laugh started to fade and he come up and realised his knees.

'' Oh.. i'm sorry just i saw you laying on the ground and i came to check if you were okay.'' He said ans he came closer to take hold of my shoulder

'' I'm fine.. just had a rough day. But why did you say i was you little sister?'' i asked raising my voiceHe laughed again and i glared at him with a serious face. Then he realized that i'm not the humorous type.

'' Well, i'm so sorry but i was just kidding about that. Im just a guy who found you. Do you want to go to the hospital or are you okay?'' he asked and i was just staring at him

Bastart, i thought. How could he say like that. He doesn't know nothing about my past.

'' I'm fine, you can go now'' i said as i swinged my hand to the other direction'' No, i'm not going anywhere.'' he said graping my hand and then his face turned worried

'' What?'' i asked as i turned my head a little bit to te left frowning. Then i felt warm luiquid coming out of my nose. This time i also felt dizy. My legs started to weaken and i melted to his arms.

'' Wow, easy.'' He said calmy and supported me with his hands.'' I'm okay, i'm okay'' I said twice as i wiped the blood out of my face and puted my hand to his shoulder to balance myself. He let go off me and i smiled at him.

'' Thanks'' i said and he nodded smiling. When he smiled i noticed that his eyes were grey and he had black short hair under his hood. And he was deffinitely not Japanese

'' I'm sorry but i don't even know your name'' i said as he stepped one step back. He looked at me. Hesitating. '' I'm Alvyn.'' Nice name!  '' I have to go now. Father will be mad at me if i don't go now'' he said quickly and turned away

What? Father? He's an adult!

'' Umm.. Your father? You are over 20 years old right?'' i asked and started to follow him'' Yes, i am. I'm 24''  he said and contiuned walking and avoiding my presence. I heard him mumble something like 'you stupid, giving too much information'

'' Alvyn, right?'' He didn't anwser but i contiuned '' Do you know any kind of a hotel where i can stay?'' i asked. It took awhile when he awnsered. Why is he avoiding me so sudden?'' There's a hotel a block away from here. It's a big white building. Not that expensive. Do you have money?'' He asked finally stopping and looking at me. I shook my head as an anwser. Then he took his wallet and gave me money

'' Here's 10 000 yens. Don't worry it's not 10 000 dollars, it's about 100 dollars. So just take that and find a place to stay. And mayby something to eat too'' he said and started to walk.

'' Wait! I can't take this! '' I shouted back at him then looked to direction where he was walking. There was nobody here. He had disapperd. Not creepy at all..
Well, at least i had money now.

'' Geez, they should get some lights to this park. It's like middle of the night'' i said mumbling to myself the putting the money to my bag.Then i remembered. Aoi. I hope he hasn't tried to call me and searched my phone from my bag. No phone.. Ah! Little pockets.. no phone. Jacket pockets.. no phone. ! Where is my phone?!

I was alredy walking towards the hotel then i turned around. I didn't open my bag at Aoi's place so the phone is not there.. where is it? I tought about it for a second and then i got it. When i was at the studio with them i took the phone out of my bag and placed it on the class table in front of the sofa.Great. Of course it's in the studio.. well at least it's not on Aoi's place. Then my mind gave me a memory of Aoi's teary face. I shook my head to take the picture away from my head and then i started to walk toward the studio.

I watched the studio building from the other side of the road. There was no one at the parking lot. Just cars. The street light turned green and a small sigh came from my mouth and my hands squeezed the back bags straps and i bit my lip a little bit. I crossed the road, hoping that no one would come out of those doors and no one did.

What if someone would bump into to me when i get inside? No!  I'm just going to get my phone! That's all! Then i run away, as fast as you can! What if i would teleport in there? No, that's too risky. If they are inside the recording room and i just appear in there they would deffinitely see me. I just have sneek in at some point when it's safe.

Slowly i walked to the door and openned the door. Thank god that the door wasn't creaking. I pulled my head inside to see that if the hallway was empty and it was. I got inside and walking slowly i searched the recording room. I started to hear someone whistle in front of me.

''Crap!''

I hid behind in the same vendine machine i was before and a older man walked past me with a the GazettE t- shirt and in the back there was a word sayind ' Manager '.

'' That's a good thing that i didn't bump into him '' i whispered to myself and left behing the vendine machine still looking back  not knowing what would happen next. A big bump came next. Yes, i pumbed into someone and just anybody

'' Hey! What the hell?'' I man shouted as i just bumped into him and his papers just flew all over the floor. I turned my head towards him and he looked at me. His angry face faded away.

'' Phoenix'' he said looking at me with suprise'' Uruha, look do not tell anyone that i'm here'' I said quickly before he could say anything else

'' Why not? Aoi has been worried about you when you left him behind like dog . You didn't even care how he would feel about that. Actually i would yell right now that you are here because that is what deserve.. and what he deserves'' He said as he bended down to pick up his papers and placing them to the table next to us.

'' No don't, please. I'm trying to protect him! Look someone is trying to kill me and i don't want him to get hurt, okay?'''' What? If someone is trying to kill you, then mayby you're the one who needs protection. And you are just being selfish about that. Aoi needs you. He hasn't never fell in love with someone, not that much as to you''

There was a long silence.

'' Just.. please Uruha. All i want from here is my phone. I came to pick up my phone. It's in the recording room. In front to that sofa there's a class table and my phone is right there. If you could just bring me that then i'll be on my way''

Then the recording room door opened. Uruha pushed me back behind the vendine machine and my back met with the wall and his face was so close to mine that our noses almost touched and his whole body was agaist mine.

'' Sshhh'' he said to me as sign to keep my mouth shut

'' Uruha? Come! It's you're turn now to play!'' it was Kai and he closed the door again

We both sighed from relief as the door closed. Then your eyes met. , he was close! I saw his eyes slowly meeting with my lips and then they met with my eyes again. He cleared his throat and stepped back. His eyes were avoiding mine.

'' I'll go get your phone, just go outside and wait for me there'' he said and i nodded still leaning against the wall. The he left.

I quickly runned out of the building and when i was outside i felt a tear in my eye. All about he said about Aoi and my safety is true but i just can't meet whit Aoi again because i broked his heart.

I calmed myself down then in waited a couple of minutes. Uruha came from the door, my phone in his hand. He stopped a few meters from me and reached his had where the phone was.

'' Here i got you're phone. Go quickly. I said i was going out for a cigaratte and they said they were coming too including Aoi.''I nodded '' Thank you, Uruha'' i said and tooked the phone off his hand and putted it in my bag.

'' So, this is probaply a goodbye. Thank you for everything'' I said and he nodded back a little sorrow in his eyes.I turned away and started quickly walking away.

'' Hello Phoenix. Nice to meet you again'' It was Alvyn standing in front of me. What was he going here?

'' Alvyn? Why are you here?'' i asked '' I just saw you and came to say hello'' he said '' Well, hello. I gotta go, i'm in a hurry'' i said as i looked back at Uruha who was frowning at me.

Then the front door openned. It was Aoi with a cigarette already in his mouth. As he looked around a little while he saw me. I freezed. It was too late to run away.

 


Hello! :) Thanks for reading this story!

What do you think what will happen next? ;) Btw.. there's a picture of Alvyn in the link! I hope you like his appearence! :D

http://favim.com/orig/201107/22/beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126.jpg