Chapter 1 - How it all happened

Time without limits [ Aoi- the GazettE] Love Story

Phoenix POV.

It's been five years since i disappeared and i've been living in Washington. I've noticed that i can control time and teleport in time just in another side of the globe. My life is kinda boring now and im just dreaming too much. I wake up, go to work, go home, eat and go to bed. I have no friends. Sometimes i use my ability for doing good things like stopping a coffee cup falling on somebody's lap.

I was walking home from work at the city. Thinking stuff i looked at my right side and saw a homeless man down the street and i stopped. I wish that i could just start a new life in another place with new culture. Without even thinking i walked to the homeless man and gave all of my money except my credit card witch only contained about 300 dollars.

He looked at with crateful eyes and smiled

'' Thank you so much. God bless you'' he smiled and putted the money in his broken brown wallet.

I smiled at him and started running towards my apartment. I was lucky that i didn't have to wait in the street lights and i was soon in my apartment. Taking my bag quiqly i started to fill it with important and valuable things. I needed an inspiration somewhere and i went outside. Looking up buildings, i saw little commercials like trips to Jamaica, Italy and Japan and right next to was a picture of a band. the GazettE. Immediately i  was enchanted with their eyes. I almost felted their passion for music. Accidently i was thinking about Japan and that band. Suddenly i out . .. i was teleporting.

 

Aoi POV.

I picked out my guitar and sat down at the chair. Reita was sitting in the right side and Ruki was on the left side. We were recording a song called Gabriel on the Gallows and it was my turn to play my part.

''Ready?'' Ruki asked holding his hand in the recording button

''Hai hai'' I said and noded at the same time

Ruki didn't push the button because the floor started shaking. At first i thought it was an earthquake but the room started to fill with dim light

'' What's happening?'' Kai asked and rose from the chair

Nobody replied to the question and all of us were looking at the light. Then something appeard from the light

'' Is that..?'' Ruki asked

'' A girl'' i answered as she appeard and the light got off

Everyone was watching with their mouths open ja eyes taged to her. She seemed confused and looking around, she out.

 


Hi everyone! So this is my first story and im sorry about chapter 1 being so short but i promise to do chapter 2 longer! :) Hope you like this!