A thanks?

Vampire Boys

His arm was bleeding as it won't stopped dripping and it makes her bed was nearly fulled of his blood stain. She pick much bandage and since the man was still in a deep sleep, she took this chance to make it harder.

After done bandaged the scar-claws arm of his, she immediately putting away the first aid kit to the usual place and went back to put a wet but yet warm clothe on his forehead because he felt coldest than the usual weather just now.

*I wonder.. is he got a high cold fever?* she asked to herself, whilst staring at his facial as it was a bit pale by looking straight to his skin. 

Then finally, she realized something went missing from his body part was a shirt that was strained with the blood as she had to threw them to the laundry. Her eyes widened at the sudden though.

"Oh my god. What am I doing?" she whispers to herself while held on her head like she got a suprising headached or maybe, a heartattack after this. 

She was hurriedly went to the walk-in closet, trying to find a comfortable size of shirt for him to wear awhile. Just any seconds, minutes, hours or years - at least, his abs won't plopped thru her mind - flashbacks. 

*OMG, OMG, OMG,* she was in a hurry and without noticing that, it grabbed his earbums as he is tiredly looking up to her average sized female figure and more like a usual teenage girl has.

He blinked twice to cleared his full vision and when he finally did, he could remembered after he was fighting with those mischievous werewolves with his gang, Infinite and that was now, unfounded. He remembered the girl, and she is the one.

He slowly sat on the bed as he kept watching the hurried scene of this average youngster girl. She didn't notices him yet and quickly pick the overly-sized t-shirt and bring it to the thin air.

"A'Ha!" she happily chorused and turn around to see the stranger were tiredly looks up to her fully sight. Now, she froze by his sudden act and blank react.

"Thank you," he thanked her before using his speed power and now, he was immediately right in front of her fully figure. He took the shirt from her and went inside the bathroom to change without asking any permission.

She blinks for a lot of times before awaken from her bad dreams or more like a nightmares. *What....? Did he just wake up and use my bathroom without my permission?!!* she screams inside.

Her blood was boils enough but still controlled her anger and stomp on her feet, walking to the bathroom's door. Knocking on it as a sound of scratching can be heard from inside the room.

She scratches her head in confusion then she placed her ear and glued it to the bathroom's door to hear them clearly. Tries to find out what is it.

And those scratching movements were cut as he opened the door as fast as the thunder, and she can't really stood still in her proper position. He was now holding the white bandage and hand it to her. 

She look at it in confusion and sended him a Don't-You-Need-It? facial expression and he went shooks his head. "I'm fine," he said as he show off his left arm that was bleeding hardly by the claws patterned and now there were just his whitening skin ton instead of the red liquid.

Her eyes widened and now, her jaws dropped as it wanted to touches the grounds, mostly are. Blinked once and shut to not letting any flies to enter inside.

"What are you?" she asked and her voice was mostly are whispering. Breathtaking by it's magician scene and twitching inbetween her eyebrows.

*Wait, she didn't knew me and yet, she bring me to her house? Weird but she's cute,* he though in the deep inside as he was controlled to not drawed any smile emoticon.

"Have you heard a bat that could form into human's body? and anyone's bloods by depending," he blurted. *Don't tell me...* and now, he could really read her thoughs.

"Yes. Vampire," 

Her facial was changed to flatty once again. "Unbelievable that you all are still exist to this world," she gave a cold response. He was a bit shocked.

He looks at her in a confusion and his brain were processing about to asking a bunch of questions but he barely could did it. "So.. you're not afraid?" he asking. She rolled her eyeballs.

"I am not. Because my oldie caretaker had said that both of my parents were used to be a vampires while my mom were half only. So, why should I'll be afraid of you?" she explains and he went nodded.

"Then.. why I don't smells like you had any related to the vampires?" 

"Well, I've heard from my orphanage's home that said, I'm not their real blood relative afterall. And when I ask them why, they don't even know much more information about my background stories," she said. He nodded, once again.

"Okay and sorry for asking you a lot of questions," she shook her head violently. "Nope. It makes me felt comfortable to share my stories to someone that could understood me well," she flashed a tiny smiles before erased them up. 

"Anyways, are you hungry? I can cut a fresh meat for you? It was getting late, and I think you may stay here until tomorrow," she said and led to the kitchen's direction. He followed behind, using his speed power and being the first winner before Yurim.

"Yah, could you stop by doing that?" she said, annoyedly and stomp on her feet to the kitchen's floors and went taking any foods and meats out from the freezing ice-box.

He shrugged and smells the freshest meat that was in her grip was turning his eye to bloody coloured lens. Then, his attention was dragged by the sweet smells of her blood - her neck was showing too much when she swipe her hair to other side.

He was trying to controlled himself but he barely can't because of his tummy had grumbled of hungry and the smells that grabbed his attention the most was too much. And it might be hurted if he kept controls his mind.