Saved by.

Vampire Boys

Narrator's Pov

"Thank you!" she bows to the oldie man before head off from the ramyun shop after finished her part-time working in the middle of the night.

The weather seems cold at night. She slightly swipe both of her hands inside the baseball jacket's pocket and buried her chin in the deep inside the scarf that she wears from the early morning.

Heaving sighs as she staring straight to her own foots that were stepping on the cold ground. And the top tip of her toes meet with the empty can, she kept on kicking it. 

The situation was pretty quiet and she wander why. Because it's not the usual way that she feels everyday. But she shook it off, violently and accidentally kicked the empty can as it threw itself to another side that she couldn't seen from far.

*How good,* and releases a big sigh before continuing her destination, walks to her apartment - which is used to be her aunty's apartment. 

But something was caught her attention the most. It looks like a flying figures were passing by. *No. It just an imagination,* she though again and now, she speed her steps. As she got a goosebumps when she feels, something are following her.

But she could not dare to turn around, so she continues her destination then a sudden groans were roaming in her earbums. Those groans are mention for their pain-ness. 

*Fighting in the midst of night? Not cool,* she sighs and went to the direction by her the sounds and groans had been deserved thru her sharpened earbums that could clearly hear everything that is even far in any inches from where she is.

When she keeps closer to the rightful place, difference sounds and voices can be heard from the dark alley but it becomes a silence after hearing some footsteps were shuffling to save their own lifes from her existence. They could smells her coming.

She stopped, "I don't think I should be against their problems. Yeah. Maybe, I should just get back home safely," she whispers to herself and calmly turned around. Back to the same streets that she usually used.

As she get far from the mysterious alley that fulled of darkness insides, there were something are passes by right in front of her but it was too fast like a thunder storms 'till she can't even figured, what is the thing.

*Just an eagle. That's all,* and with that, she continous her destination as shooking much bad thoughs that is going to be exploded as soon as possible.

"E-E-Ergggh," a soft groans had send her a shivers to the cold spine. She looks around and saw one man was bleeding badly on his right arm.

Without thinking twice, she walks toward his direction and saw a big scar - which is a wolf's claws patterned. Her eyes were widened a little.

She watches from left to the right, checking if everything is cleared. And she tries to pick the man up from being glued to the rough and yet cold grounds.

She took the man and piggyback him to her strong back. His bloods was started to streaming onto her white clothes but she doesn't mind, as long as the man was fine then do herself.

"Aish, why are you so heavy?" she asked herself, half whisper by trying to catch some breaths to added some energy inside her spine to piggyback the man or known as a stranger to other people's mind.

The man can't really moves himself, and was slightly fell to a deep sleeps as he put his chin on her left shoulder - accidentally do it because of his tiring feelings.

She heave a last sigh before finally dragged her feets to the next destination but something were blocking her way by two figures and they had their own furry black tails at the back.

*What.. is... this....* she was stuttering insides by it's mysterious tails and such wolf's ears were plugged on their heads instead of normal ones.

The blondy haired guy flashed a killer smirks but never happened to Yurim as she just gave a death glares to suspect that they are the ones, whom make the man behind her back get injured badly.

"What do you guys wanted?" she asked, like she got pissed off by one of them, especially to that blondy guy.

"What we want? It's that man behind your back. Hand him to us or lend your body for us to eat you up. Chose," the brownish haired guy said, with a devilish smirks was drawned inbetween his rosey lips.

She was froze by it's sentences, "A-A-A-Ani. I won't chose any of that lame choices," she was stuttering more than shivering thru her coldly spine. Trying to look cold-hearted and fiesty.

"Then, how about we chose for you?" the blondy guy asked, with raising an eyebrows together, fakely had a pleased eye-contacts to traumatized her but failed. She was suddenly became stronger ever when she piggyback that stranger.

"How.. she can't barely get traumatized by me?" he asking his friend beside him. And she wasn't feeling anything that involves as nervous or panic but it replaced by a strength and something was controlling her inside.

"You better go away from us!" her voice suddenly changed and now, she finally notices it but kept her flatty-angered facial expression to keep the two weird creatures away. 

They was stuttered and nervously vanished from their sights. After they had gone, her true self coming back at all of the sudden. She shook her head as it got an headache just awhile ago. 

But she don't want to think much since her knees are going to be broke sooner or later.

She continued her destination without any disturbance of anyone that dare to blocked her - their ways again. Since it was getting late, people were slowly on their beds, while she just nearly enter inside the apartment's lobby floors.

Her sweats were streaming down to her body and even the weather for tonight was cold the most. It was because of his weight was too heavy to her sized.

And when she enters inside the elevator, she didn't notice that the man behind her back had awaken after she was half way before directly went inside the apartment building. But then he drove back to sleep.

to be continued....