Car accident.

Endless Love (2)

Tae Yeon is answering her phone!

At first, her eyes are bigger and bigger and she looked at Kris. Then,…

“What are you telling me?” Tae Yeon shouted to her phone.

Kris and Tae Yeon are at the college, waiting for Chan Yeol.

“Chan Yeol? Are you kidding me? You are now at hospital because you are hit by a car?” Tae Yeon shouted again.

This time, Kris can’t keep calm and cool at all.

“Ok! We are coming right now!”

Tae Yeon ended the call.

 

“What is that?” Kris asks as soon as Tae Yeon hangs up.

“It’s Chan Yeol who is calling and he tells me that he is hit by a car and now at the hospital.” Tae Yeon rolled her eyes and said.

“So it’s not serious? He’s fine?”

Kris wanted to confirm.

“Of course! He would.” Tae Yeon said and gets into the car Kris driving.

 

Then, they are at hospital.

Kris and Tae Yeon are at the room Chan Yeol is staying. They saw the doctor and another woman are like arguing over Chan Yeol or something.

“Doctor!! I swear! I hit him with my car!”

“But he is fine. All the medical tests say that he’s fine, his temperature is a bit hot, but he’s alright!”

The doctor said these lines for three times but that woman won’t listen.

“Yes, Madam. You didn’t hit me. I fall down myself.” Chan Yeol even said.

 

“Chan Yeol-ah, are you alright?” Kris and Tae Yeon open the door, as soon as the door opens Kris asked Chan yeol with worried expression.

“Who am I? I’m fine.”  Chan Yeol laughs widely and answered. Chan Yeol also satisfied that Kris’s face is more worried than he expected.

“All the way here, I only see Kris’s smile now.” Tae Yeon commented.

Kris lowered his head and shyly smiles a bit. Chan Yeol’s smile is even wider.

 

Later at night, Tae Yeon went back to home. Kris stayed over at Chan Yeol’s.

“Yeol, do you want to eat anything?”

“It’s ok.” Chan Yeol answered as he didn’t want to make trouble for Kris.

“How about an apple?” Kris takes a knife and an apple.

Chan Yeol nodded as he wants some that Kris personally feed him.

Chan Yeol laughs as he watched Kris peeling that apple. Kris isn’t doing professionally.

 

“Hey Hey! Kris, give it to me.”

“What? I can do it.” Kris still wants to do that for Chan Yeol though it was the first time he peels a freaking apple.

“Come on. I will do it. Watch me well, ok?” Chan Yeol teased Kris.

Kris crossed his arms and gave up on peeling apple.

But Chan Yeol did that perfectly like a lady.

“You lady like man!” Kris mumbled.

“I’ll go fill the water.” Kris took the water bottle for a refill.

Chan Yeol laughs at the cuteness of Kris.

 

While filling that bottle, Kris thought how Chan Yeol is handsome, peeling that apple.

With a soft smile he came back to Chan Yeol.

But he saw the pain expression on Chan Yeol’s face and Chan Yeol dropped the knife.

 

“Yeol ~ gwan cha na?” Kris ran to Chan Yeol who is his finger.

“Show me.” Kris holds Chan yeol’s hand.

“No. I’m fine.” Chan Yeol said and didn’t give his hand out of his mouth.

Kris gave him a sharp eye-shot and Chan Yeol is very obedient right away.

Kris gently took the finger and looked at it. But there is no trace of blood or scar.

 

“It’s smooth.” Kris uttered with shock.

Chan Yeol looked at with complete innocent look and he changed it into a teasing one.

“You got fooled!”

“What? Yah!!!” Kris shouted and hit Chan Yeol’s head.

“Ah!” Chan Yeol shouted with a angry expression and he pretended to be mad at Kris.

Chan Yeol kept silent for a minute and Kris was fooled again.

 

“Yeol-ah? Did I hurt you?” Kris touch Chan Yeol’s head that he hit and asked.

“You should go back, it’s late.” Chan Yeol said and covered his face over the blanket.

“Chan Yeol-ah, I am really sorry. Don’t mad at me, ok? I can’t live with that.” Kris pleaded.

Chan Yeol is not replying anything.

Kris stood up beside Chan Yeol’s bed for like 5 minutes.

“Sleep well, Chan Yeol-ah, I will come back tomorrow.” Kris said and turned around but he was stopped by Chan Yeol.

“Why are you being fooled that easily?” Chan Yeol grabbed Kris’s wrist and said.

“YOU !!! Park Chan Yeol !!!! Neo!!!” Kris said with relieving tone and they both laughed in complete peaceful.

Then Kris did something.

He put Chan Yeol into his embrace.

Chan Yeol’s heart is bursting out from beating so fast.

“Wh-what are you doing, Kris?” Chan Yeol asked with shaking voice.

“Well ~ it’s a hug. Brothers can hug each other, can they?” Kris said with a shy, reddened face but Chan Yeol can’t see.

Chan Yeol didn’t reply anything to Kris but hug him back.

 

The night is beautiful.

………………………………………………………………………

“Hey! Chan Yeol, you better get out of that hospital bed right now!” Tae Yeon comes through the door. She visits Chan Yeol early in the morning.

“Oh! Kris? It’s 8 in the morning. What are you doing here? With the clothes you wear yesterday?”

Tae Yeon noticed Kris is with Chan Yeol and asked.

 

“I was here all night.” Kris answered.

“Chan Yeol-ah, jwo khae da ~ I even want to be in your place.” Tae Yeon teased.

“Yeah~ Thank you, Yi Fan.” Chan Yeol shyly said.

 

“Heyyyy!!! You even called Kris’s real name now?” Tae Yeon comments in surprise.

“I’m fine with that.” Kris smiles.

Tae Yeon found that is kind of strange but she changed topic.

“Chan Yeol, you are going home today, right?” Tae Yeon asked.

“I don’t know. May be tomorrow morning.” Chan Yeol answered.

“Oh! Great! There is Magical Fun Fair tomorrow in the evening. Trust me you don’t want to miss that party!” Tae Yeon said as she likes party so much.

“Good for you, party girl.” Chan Yeol laughs.

 

“So, you are going?” Kris asked Chan Yeol. He just finished washing his face and came out of bathroom.

Tae Yeon is lost in Kris shinning appearance. She is unknowingly staring at Kris as he asked Chan Yeol if he were going to the party.

“I… Well, if you go, I go.” Chan Yeol answered with a bit embarrassment.

“Fine. Let’s go then.” Kris softly smiles at Chan Yeol.

 

Tae Yeon witnessed all of these incidents. But she is too busy to look at Kris handsomeness and she didn’t notice the hidden love between Kris and Chan Yeol.

“Hey!”

Kris furrowed his thick eyebrow and called Tae Yeon. But she is lost in his own world of Kris and her.

“Hey, Tae Yeon! Why are you looking at my face?”

“Uh?”

Tae Yeon finally woke up.

“Ahh ~ No. I’m staring at you because you are ugly.” Tae Yeon said a terrible lie.

“What? I am not believing, I am used to be a Kingka, remember?”

Kris coolly said and smiles.

Tae Yeon also laughs with Chan Yeol at Kris.

Finally, the hospital room is filled with laughers.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments Please ^_^