Taeyeon in the middle

Endless Love (2)

No one’s POV:

 

Well ~ This is the first day of high school. Kris thought and walked coolly as all the girls passing by are awed by the presence of him.

He’s tall, actually not just tall. He’s incredibly tall. He has powerful eyes that can attract every girl around him. He has blond straight hair.

He’s late for 15 minutes for his first English class.

But he didn’t care, he just walk through the door without asking the teacher for permission to come in.

 

“Kris! Where are you manners? You are late! Stand up!” The teacher is ready to make Kris in trouble.

“I am sorry. If there is to blame someone, you should blame the traffic.” Kris said in his Canadian ascent made the teacher to admire his English skill.

Girls are started admiring Kris and boys are cheering for Kris.

 

“Ahem! Well! Let’s go back to the lessons.”

Kris won.

The first day of high school make him the Kingka of that year.

xxxxxxxxx

 

“Chan Yeol, you know the answers. Please lend me your book, ok?” Tae Yeon pleaded.

“Tae Yeon-ah, it’s cheating.”

Chan Yeol and Tae Yeon are arguing over Chan Yeol’s math book. Chan Yeol is a nerd of the year.

Tae Yeon and Chan Yeol have been friends for 6 months but they loved each other like 6 years by friendly way.

“Please??? Eoh???” Tae Yeon said again with her puppy eyes.

She is very adorable and funny. She has many friends, opposite to Chan Yeol. Chan Yeol didn’t make friends. But somehow, Tae Yeon only sticks with Chan Yeol.

Chan Yeol is softened by Tae Yeon’s plead. Tae Yeon took advantage of that and snatched away his Math book and ran. But unfortunately, she crashed into somebody.

 

The person she bumped up is a giant so, she is about to fall on ground.

Chan Yeol ran to help and he carries Tae Yeon by her back. That blond, tall giant person also helps Tae Yeon by grabbing her waist.

At then, Kris and Chan Yeol met their eyes.

Tae Yeon is in the middle but her short height allows them to meet their eyes perfectly.

Kris and Chan Yeol both feel electricity passing through their spines by the eye-contact. And for Tae Yeon, she has all the chance to admire the Kris’s facial features secretly for a long time.

 

“Ahem! Umm… Hi!” Kris blinked but he looked carefully at Chan Yeol.

Kris released Tae Yeon and Chan Yeol helped her to stabilize herself on the ground.

“Hi! I’m Taeyeon!” Tae Yeon greeted in her normal sweet way.

“I’m Kris.” Kris said comfortably.

Chan Yeol smiled awkwardly and he forgot to introduce his name.

“Chan Yeol? Excuse me?” Tae Yeon stepped on Chan Yeol’s foot.

“Oh! Yeah~ I’m Chan Yeol, Park.”

“Nice to meet you.” Kris said and patted Chan Yeol’s shoulder in friendly way.

Chan Yeol felt shivers to Kris sudden touch. He wished Kris to keep touching for longer but Kris only did for twice then, he excuse himself and leave.

 

Then, Kris the Kingka, Tae Yeon the sweet girl and Chan Yeol the nerd stayed like best friends for 2 years and they went to university.

Kris and Chan Yeol grow the feelings for each other inside them but none of them like to talk about it. Truth is, none of them like to be gays at least, they don’t want to admit that.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well ~ this is Endless Love (2)

If you guys ship Su Ho and Se Hun, read Endless Love. :)