Jungkook, V & Noona (You)

BangTan One-Shots & Scenarios & mini stories ¤ {Request OPEN} (pg-pg13-pg-16)

 .·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆

Posted; June,19,13

Wordcount; 2,539

Plot; 0-0? it's what first came to my mind >-< hope you guys like it. 

Bangtan One-shot - 01

.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆

Jungkook muttered as he had his eyes completely focused on you, as you spoke to taehyung; better known by his stage name V. Jungkook was sitting on the dance practice room floor with his back leaned against the wall of mirrors. You and Taehyung stood at a corner of the room talking to each other, the rest of the Bangtan boys were sprawled all over the practice room floor after their dance practice. Jungkook would pretend to look at his phone when ever he sensed you or V were going to look his way. You giggle at what ever V was saying, which once again made Jungkook start muttering to himself once again, “Darn you, stupid V-hyung, being with my _____-noona... what's so funny? I can be funnier... plus I'm cuter too.” He was so caught up in his own thoughts he didn't even notice when Jimin had appeared next to him.

 

Jimin poked Jungkook's cheek and smirked at the maknae, which surprised him, “uh Jimin-hyung...”

ah is our maknae jealous?” he asked in a teasing manner.

Yah, hyung I don't know what you're talking about.” he lied as he blushed just a bit and looked down at his phone once again pretending he hadn't been staring at you for the longest time.

Jimin giggled at him, “kyeopta, our Jungkookie is so cute. You like _______-ah don't you?” Wide eyed Jungkook looked back at his hyung, “Hyu-hyung it's not like that ______-noona is just a really good friend from school.”

Don't lie. I heard everything.” Jimin responded with a teasing smile. Jungkook blushed like crazy, “Hyung! You can't say anything! Absolutely nothing! To no one.”

psh... like I'll say anything, after all you're the one who is going to confess to her.”

Jungkook shook his head repeatedly.

Why not?” asked Jimin. Jungkook let out a deep sigh, “I don't think _____-noona likes me that way, she just sees me as a dongsaeng... If I confess to her and she doesn't like me back things will get awkward between us, and I don't want to lose her.” Jungkook confessed his hidden feelings.

Well what makes you think that by not confessing you won't lose her? _______-ah is cute its only a matter of time before some one snatches her away from you.”

I don't want to lose her to someone else... but I think I'm already losing her … just look at her now.” Both Jungkook and Jimin focused their eyes on you, V spoke and you just gave him a shy smile and he smiled back brightly at you.

____-noona seems to like him, not me.” said Jungkook and then looked down at the floor. Jimin patted his shoulder, “ Don't worry! I'll help you capture _____-ah's heart.”

Really, hyung!?”

Jimin nodded. “How!?” Jungkook questioned once again excitedly.

Jimin shrugged, “Don't know. Still mentally planning.” He said as he pouted his lips in thought.

 

'Sometimes I get the feeling Jimin hyung isn't the brightest.' Jungkook thought in disappointment at his hyung's answer. But what he didn't know was that Jimin was a couple steps ahead of him.

Ok guys lets head out now 2AM sunbaes are going to be using this practice room in a bit.” Rap Monster announced. “Araso~” everyone responded and started packing up their belongings. You said your goodbyes to everyone and then picked up your backpack and headed to the doorway where Jungkook stood.

Ready to go Jungkookie?” you asked him with a smile. He had mixed feelings when ever you called him 'Jungkookie'. He liked you calling him Jungkookie as a form of endearment, but it also upset him a bit; because that's what his hyungs called him 'Jungkookie' , “Jungkookie, our maknae, Jungkookie our teams little one.” 'Is that how ____-noona sees me? Just like my hyungs? … like a little kid?' he thought before responding to your question, “yeah, I'm ready to go.” he gave a small smile as he tugged on his backpack straps. Usually you, Jungkook, and Jimin would walk home together, ocassionally Taehyung would also walk with you guys home but since he was the last member to be part of Bangtan he was stuck taking a few more lessons than the others just to make sure he was ready for debut. Which is why V often left the company building last. You and Jungkook waited in the main lobby for Jimin to come. “Jimin-ah is taking a while... do you think he left without us?” you asked.

I don't think so, he would have said something.”answered Jungkook. Just then Jimin came running towards you both, “Hi-guys-I-have-a-vocal-lesson-that-suddenly-came-up-with-V-go-home-without-me. Bye guys!!”said Jimin very quickly in almost only one breath. He started pushing you and Jungkook toward the exit. “Why?”Jungkook asked puzzled why Jimin suddenly wanted the two of you out of the building. “You should go home and rest now.” answered Jimin as he kept pushing you both towards the doors.

...okay...” you answered. You tugged on Jungkook's sleeve and walked out of the door. Once you two were out of the building you both turned to wave good-bye to Jimin but he was already long gone.

Well that was odd, what's up with Jimin today?” you asked Jungkook, he shrugged, “I have no idea...”

'Pabo-hyung, what are you up to?' Jungkook wondered. “Oh well, what ever. Want to come to my house, Jungkookie? I think my mom said she was going to buy spicy rice cakes on her way home from work.” He smiled brightly and nodded his head 'yes', “Of course noona, you know I love spicy rice cakes.” You smiled back at him, “Of couse I know! I know all your favorites! Isn't that why I'm your favorite noona? I am your favorite noona, right?” you were hoping he'd agree. Jungkook shyly rubbed the back of his head and looked at you and smiled, “...You're my only favorite noona.” a hint of blush appeared on his cheeks.

You felt as if your heart had skipped a beat then, 'dang it Jungkook, stop being so cute. You're making weird things happen to my heart.' you thought. You smiled back, “lets hurry home and eat then.” you told him, he nodded and you both kept on walking. Fifteen minutes later just before you both took the subway, Jungkook's phone started ringing, he pulled out his phone and checked the caller id ; 'V-hyung'. “ Aren't you going to answer?,” you asked. He nodded and answered, “What's up V-hyung?”

Hey Jungkook, _____-shi left something in the practice room... I moved her belonging to the practice room in the second floor since 2AM is going to be using the other practice room in the first floor. I'll just leave it here, I really have to get going now. Bye” he said and hung up with out waiting for a response. You looked at Jungkook with a curios expression.

V-hyung said you left something that belongs to you in the practice room, he said he moved it to the practice room in the second floor since 2AM is using the other practice room now.”

I forgot something? I'm pretty sure I put all my stuff back in my backpack.” you said as you slipped your backpack off your shoulders and started to go through your stuff. “I'm pretty sure I have everything here.” you said.

Lets just go back, just in case you did forget something, or else it might get thrown out when they clean the practice room.”said Jungkook. “okay” you agreed. You both started walking back to the company building, the sun started setting. It was getting darker and more people were out and about on the streets making the side walks crowded. You both were walking on a very populated side walk. You didn't want to get lost in the crowd so you looped your arm around Jungkook's. He suddenly stopped and looked down at you. You normally weren't a touchy person, so it surprised him a bit. You hadn't noticed what you had done till you looked down at both of your arms locked on each others. You slipped your arm away, “oh sorry” you said a bit embarrassed. 'maybe he doesn’t like skinship?' you thought.

No its okay, I don't mind.” he replied and now looped his arm around yours and began walking and you quickly followed.

Once you both were in the second floor of the company building, all the lights were off. “why are all the lights off?” you wondered out loud. “I think everyone went home already. You can head over to the practice room, I'll go turn on the lights.” You nodded and started walking to the practice room, making your way through the dark, you made sure to count the doors ; so you wouldn't enter the wrong room. Once you were on the fourth door to the right you put your hand on the door knob and twisted it , opening the door just a bit you peeked inside, completely pitch dark you had no other choice than to walk in. Before you took two steps, you felt yourself get pushed in and heard the door slam shut behind you. You let out a scream, “omo,omo, what's going on!? This isn't funny!” you thought it could have been Jungkook pulling a prank on you but you realized it couldn't have been him because he went in the opposite direction to turn on the lights. Jungkook heard you scream and was about to run over but was stopped when his arm was pulled , “Jungkook,” he turned to the source of the voice and there was Jimin, smiling that silly smile of his. “hyung?” what are you doing here?” he said surprised, he was sure the was no one else on this floor before. “ok,ok so remember how I told you I would help you out with _____-ah?” Jungkook nodded. “Well I thought of the perfect plan, ______-ah is locked in the practice room. Me and Taehyung decorated the place, now is your chance to confess to her. Oh and here, you'll need this.” said Jimin as he handed Jungkook a single beautiful red rose.

V-hyung is helping too? I thought he liked ______-noona also?”

Pshhh, no! He said ______-ah reminded him of his second cousin.” Said Jimin. Jungkook felt relieved he wouldn't want to have V as a love rival since they are part of the same group, things would get really awkward between them and affect their team work.

Jimin started pushing Jungkook to the practice room, “What are you waiting for? Go on.” Jungkook hesitantly walked to the practice room with Jimin following right behind him. Once they reached the practice room they saw V leaning on the practice room door, “You should seriously hurry up and get in there, before _______-shi starts to really freak out.” he suggested. Jungkook nervously looked at the two of them, “What do I do? What do I say?” he asked. “What ever comes to you first. Just don't think too much, this is an opportunity you can't miss.” said V as he opened the door and Jimin shoved Jungkook in the practice room, and V shut the door behind him. You heard some one come in the room in the same manner as you had and the door slame shut once again.

Jungkook is that you?” you asked. “...yes it's me noona.”

What's going?”

...Um, let me turn on the lights a bit... I have something to tell you... but first promise me, you'll hear me out without interrupting.”

Ok, I promise.” you answered as Jungkook made his way to the light switch. Even in complete darkness he knew where everything was since he was so familiar with the place. He turned up the lights just a bit , the lighting was dim. Yet you could still see his silhouette from where he was standing. He approached you with his hands behind his back, he stood about a foot away from you. He looked directly at your eyes and let out a deep sigh, “Okay I'm going to start, you promised no interrupting.” You nodded your head eager to hear what he had to say, you were hoping it wasn't bad news, since he was being so serious; curiosity was killing you at this point.

I'm going to tell you something, I've never told you before, but I always wanted to. I wanted to tell you this since about two years ago. _____-noona, I like you, I really really like you, not like a dongsaeng. As a man, I know you probably only see me as a kid, but noona I can treat you right and take care of you. I don't even know how to explain how much I like you, because I love you noona, but if you don't feel the same way... Please forget everything I said, and continue our friendship.... Please accept my heart, would you be my girlfriend?” Jungkook said as he intensely looked into your eyes. His hands which held the red rose were shaking behind his back, even though only a few seconds passed before words came out of your mouth, to him it felt like long agonizing minutes; not knowing what you were going to say. You looked up at him and smiled a bit, “I'm not going to forget what you said. I'll never forget a single word, I love you too Jungkook, since a long time. Yes I'd love to be your girlfriend.”

A huge smile appeared on his face, he felt like he was dreaming. Only this was better than any dream he had of you before. “Thank you, I'll make you not regret saying yes.” He held out the red rose to you , “for you” he said simply. You took it happily, “thank you” you smiled and smelled the rose. Jungkook took a step forward closing the gap between the two of you, he wrapped his arms around you, and leaned down a bit and kissed your forehead softly. He unwrapped one of his arms from you and gently took hold of your chin, tilting your face up a bit, he leaned in and just then the lights were completely and streamers went off along with crazy string. Jungkook turned his head to see Taehyung and Jimin creating a ruckus. If this was any other day he would have killed them for ruining his first kiss moment, but he would let this one slide, ONLY this one time since they helped him confess to you. He knew everything couldn't have gone so perfect.

woooo~ congratulations~!” Jimin and Taehyung cheered as they continued spaying crazy string. You giggled as Jungkook pouted cutely, once he heard your giggle; he also giggled and once again smiled brightly just for you. 

.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆.·:*¨¨*:·.☆

Ok 1 one-shot done and 26 more one-shots to go O-O I think I counted right...

Welllp I guess I better start on those other one-shots now... lol

Thank you guys for requesting, feel free to request ^o^ 

Pretty please do comment, so I know you guys are actually reading my one-shots or else 

I get a little bit discouraged ^^;; so how was it did you guys like the first Jungkookie one-shot in this collection?

comment,sub, up vote & follow me on twitter @sugayoongi I'd love to be friends with other fellow Bangtan fans ^^ <3