Chapter 004

Happy Survivors Island

The Fourth Chapter

ON CAMERA

Minjung's P.O.V

Me and the rest of Team BAP entered our hut. A guy came forward with a big smile on his face. "Welcome, we've been waiting for you! My name is Kibum and I will be assisting you!" He smiled. "If there's anything you need, you can access my help 24 hours around the clock." Kibum continued talking and explained for us how we'll be sharing our rooms.

After that he left and I passed different rooms, trying to look for the door that has a yellow tag with my name on it. I barely noticed the camera man who was trailing behind me, following almost every little step I took. Soon, I finally found my room. I'm sharing with Kim Hyuna. *That name sounds familiar* I glanced behind my shoulder and smiled at the camera.

"This is my room!" I beamed.

OFF CAMERA

I sighed in relief as the camera disappeared. It made me uncomfortable, and I felt forced to talk about something. I sat down on the bed that had my name tag on it. *I hope this will go well..., if I don't win. I can't pay back the debt.. I need to do this for my family! Fighting!*

"Great, I have to share rooms with someone," a voice muttered, slightly irritated.

I raised my gaze, and my eyes were locked on another girl's eyes. She looked slightly angry, glaring at me at first. But soon her lips curled into a smirk. "My name is Kim Hyuna. I guess you must be my roommate, Minjung?"

"Yes! Lee Minjung," I introduced myself. "I was wondering, Hyuna. Are you famous? Because I recognize your name. And now that I see your face, I think I've seen you on TV!"

"It's not a surprise that you have seen me on TV," Hyuna snorted. "I'm practically a celebrity. Thanks to my dad."

"Who's your dad?" I asked.

Hyuna opened to answer, but quickly shut it closed. I cocked an eyebrow at her strange behavior and she flashed me a sheepish smile.

"I-I think.., that if you think it through carefully enough. You will remember who I am."

I opened my mouth to ask her something, but someone knocked on the door. I glanced at Hyuna, trying to see if she wanted me to open the door or if she would do it herself. She didn't give me any eye contact and walked over to the door. She opened it, and outside stood a tall man.

"Kim Hyuna. I've been asked by the boss to pick you up."


*AUTHOR'S P.O.V*

Kim Jongin abruptly opened his eyes when he heard a knock on the door. He stood up, and walked over to the door with a small smile. If there's a camera there, he must be on his best behavior. Jongin's eyes quickly scanned his roommate, and she seemed to be very focused on sleeping. He decided to not wake her up for now.

Jongin opened the door, and his smile vanished, his lips smoothing out into a thin line. The man in front of him was tall, had black hair full of gelé, and wore a black suit. He had this scary aura around him, and Jongin could already guess who had sent this man.

His father.