Chapter 003

Happy Survivors Island

"Hana-ah... Wake up," Minjung shook Hana who was sleeping next to her on the airplane.

"What? Are we here already?" Hana asked, shocked. Minjung nodded and rose from her seat, and Hana followed. 

They didn't have any luggage and just followed the other contestants. Hana saw that Luhan guy walking with a cute blonde girl, and she assumed it was his little sister that he was talking about earlier. They used a couple of stairs to walk out of the plan, but they were surprised to see that they hadn't landed on an airplane, just somewhere in the middle of nowhere on an island.

"Where are we?" Minjung asked.

"Happy Island, of course." One of the contestants, a tall brown haired boy, responded.

"He's right!" The show host popped up with lots of cameras. "We're on in.. 1... 2..." The director spoke.

The contestants assumed that they would get to be on air now and started fixing and preparing their apperances. 

"3!" The host turned around and faced the camera. "Welcome to Happy Survivors Island! I'm your host, Kim Kwang Soo!" He greeted and bowed. "Behind me are standing our lovely contestants! You will see more of them soon, so please don't turn of your TV's"

All of the contestans bowed, Hana was a few seconds after them but bowed. "Cut!" The director yelled.

"Ahhh," their host, Kwangsoo, exhaled and turned around and smiled towards the contestants. "We'll be back in five minutes, so I thought I would quickly explain things for you; you'll be sorted into two teams, EXO and BAP. I have your names right here," the host continued. "In EXO we have Kyungsoo, Luhan, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hana, Jongin, Suho, Yixing, Tao, Kris, Chen and Xiumin."

Hana was disappointed that she and Minjung didn't end up in the same team. "Hey, it's just a game. Alright?" Minjung nudged her towards the boys in her team. "Show them what you go for!" Minjung encouraged.

"Figthing!" Hana bumped her fists and smiled. Minjung nodded and pushed her towards the boys in her team.

"Are you alright being in the same team as twelve boys?" Baekhyun asked, worryingly. 

"Ye--"

Chanyeol cut her off. "Why would she not be alright? She has me!" Chanyeol grinned and threw his arm around Hana's shoulder. 

Baekhyun glared at his arm. "I'm supposed to protect her. I'm her boyfriend," Baekhyun remarked.

"Yeah, her fake boyfriend." Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Erhm, could you please take your arm off my shoulder, Chanyeol-ssi?" Hana asked. Chanyeol looked offended but nodded understandingly. Baekhyun burst out laughing.

"Look who got ditched! Haha!" His loud laughing interuppted Kwangsoo who was trying to team up the remaining contestants.

"Excuse me," he glared at Baekhyun and cleared his troath. "As I was saying. The remaining contestants; Minjung, Hyuna, Hara, Zelo, Jongup, Himchan, Yongguk, Daehyun and Youngjae." The remaining contestants stood next to eachother and looked over at the rest.

Hana saw Luhan staring at his little sister, the girl who seemed to have the name, Hara. Hana smiled comfortingly towards him. "It's alright, Luhan. You can still protect her," she encouraged. He glared at her.

"Who are you? I don't know you."

Hana's jaw dropped to the ground. "What are you talking about? We met yesterday!" She persisted.

"No we didn't," he shook his head.

She glared at him and stuck out her tongue. "You really are rude!" She clucked her tongue and turned away from the idiot.

The show started, Hana was a little un comfortable but after a few minutes she lightened up. The contestants were handed special team necklaces, so they could recognize eachother.

-

"Welcome to your hut! I am your personal advisor, Taemin!" Team Exo were immiediately introduced to a cute boy the minute they entered their hut. "Your name tags are placed on the doors, and if you want to ask me anything, feel free. I am here 24 hours around to assist you and help you!" He bowed. Team Exo bowed as well before they went looking for their respective rooms.

Hana was rooming with someone named, Kim Jongin. She entered her room and was amazed by the beautiful room. Green walls, white wooden floors and two big double beds.

The outside of Exo's house really looked like a hut you see in movies on Hawaii. But the inside was beautiful, and didn't look alike the outside at all. Hana was exhausted and plopped down on the bed with the yellow tag, Hana. Quickly, she drifted off to sleep.

"Someone's lazy, has already gone to sleep, huh?" Jongin laughed when he walked inside the room and spotted a cute girl sleeping on one of the beds. "Ahh, resting isn't a bad idea. We don't have anything to do until evening, afterall." He grinned and plopped down on the other bed.

-

A/N:

More excitment in the future! ;)