Gold Rush

B.A.P's Way of Proposing {DISCONTINUED}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIaosFzN_lY - Ed Sheeran

 

But I do it for the love, waiting on the gold rush

Keep it on the edge, smoking on a roll up

When I see my friends all they say is hold up

And remember the time, when we were in school

Listening to grownups, didn’t learn a thing

But then again you know what, you know how to sing

But you don't know anything, other than that

So maybe you should learn to love her

 

“Hmmm, I like my ring on you.” Zelo snuggled closer to Ji Hyo, who sat on his lap, as the both of them bundled in blankets, cuddling on the sofa. His fingers toyed with the diamond encrusted ring on his wife’s finger.

“Blech.” Himchan shuddered in disgust.

“We invited the two of you over because we miss you and want to spend time with the both you. Not to see our maknae flirt with Ji Hyo,” Jongup’s face twisted in mortification. He shook his head. The maknae was shameless, he was.

“Where’s Daehyun?” Ji Hyo worriedly furrowed her brow and asked.

“He left just about when the two of you arrived.” Youngjae shrugged.

“Do you know where he is?”

“Probably at the roof top. He’s been spending a lot of time there these days.” Youngjae’s head tilted to the staircase that lead to house's rooftop and then went back to his game of poker with Himchan and Yongguk.

“I’ll be back.” Ji Hyo wiggled out of Zelo’s arms and stood up. Just as she was about to leave for the rooftop, she turned to her husband and gave him a quick peck on his lips and a few small ones on his forehead, nose, and both his cheeks.

“Be back soon, all right?” Zelo said in a hushed tone as he softly caressed her face with his thumb. Ji Hyo responded with a nod. “I’ll miss you!” he called out as he stared at her gradually shrinking figure walking away. He then averted his gaze back to the television with a satisfied smile on his face, his mind still on his wife.

Youngjae, Jongup, Himchan and Yongguk all stared at their maknae for a long time in silence. They could not believe what they just saw.

“What?” Zelo blinked curiously.

‘I’ll miss you’,” Youngjae mimicked him with a smug expression on his face.

Hyuuuuung,” the maknae whined and started thrashing around childishly. And that was how another BA.P argument began.

Meanwhile . . .

In the midst of everything, Yongguk sat quietly by himself, completely unaware of his surroundings.

“It’s pretty evident that you don't know this but, most girls — including me — actually would want a proper, romantic proposal. Try asking me again next time alright? This time, with an actual ring maybe?” Hee Jin’s words played through his mind over and over again.

Maybe I should ask the others for help, he thought to himself.

But who? 

His eyes then scanned the room and examined each of s. 

Youngjae? 

He glanced at the smart one of the group who was tapping away on his iPad — probably playing one of his brain-exercise games.

He’s smart and logical. I’m pretty sure he can come up with a great way for me to propose. Yeah. I’ll go ask him la —

Yongguk’s thoughts were interrupted with a loud yell of frustration.

“Aish! Stupid game!” Youngjae cried out angrily and threw the flat surfaced piece of technology onto the table angrily.

Okay.

Maybe not Youngjae. 

Maybe I'll ask Hi —

Yongguk's thoughts were cut off once again by not a random outburst, but realization.

Himchan.

Kim. Freaking. Him. Chan.

Knowing his flamboyant attitude, Himchan was definitely Yongguk’s very last resort. After all, Yongguk wanted a simple proposal.

Himchan is the opposite of simple.

Period.

“Yeabo ~~” the maknae cooed gleefully as his petite wife strolled back into the room. “I missed you,” he admitted bashfully, a boyish smile was formed.

“I missed you, too. You loser.” Ji Hyo giggled and propped herself back to her previous position — in Zelo’s arms.

“I'm your loser.” He pulled her closer to him by the waist and playfully wiggled his eyebrows.

“Yes. Yes you are.” She poked her tongue out and brushed his overgrown bangs out of his eyes, smiling affectionately at him.

“Mmmm what did I do to deserve you?”

“Okay, stop.” Youngjae shuddered and stalked out of the room, pulling Jongup out with him. “We’ve had enough of this,” he announced dramatically.

“I’m so sorry,” Jongup mouthed as he let the older boy yank him by the arm away from everyone, namely the married couple.

Yongguk gazed at the married couple that were too entranced in their own little world to care about Youngjae and his snide remark and smiled.

He knew who he was going to ask for advice. He couldn’t believe he was going to say this but.

He was going to ask Junhong for love advice.