confession

friendship and love

when they arrive the school bunch of fangirls already waiting for them the yell BAP's name suzy does'nt care about it but when someone suddenly say "Daehyun oppa i love you" suzy look at the girl she give a death glare to the girl.she don't know why she still mad when she heard that words even though she heard it everyday.

They arrive at the class.

"owh suzy ahh why are your face red are you okay??"Daehyun ask

"owh i am okay oppa thanks for caring"

Teacher coming

"goodmorning class i have wonderful news for you guys"

zelo started to smile

teacher continue her speech "today we have surprise test"

zelo smile started to faded

"THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL WONDERFUL NEWS?? in your face" yongguk said

"this is i am not gonna pass this test like seriously NO." zelo complain

"did i just hear our maknea swearing please zelo mind your lenguage how many times did noona needs to tell you NO SWEARING it's only a test it will be easy it will not kill you"said suzy

"what did you said suzy easy?? you can talk  that suzy cause you always get a higher mark"Himchan complaining

"its because you are not trying.try harder oppa maybe you can pass this time"suzy said.

The test started all of the member struggling on answering except for youngjae the brain.

After the test all of them are complaining except for youngjae.

" the test is so hard" yongguk telling

"aigoo yongguk oppa no swearing please you are the hyung it's like you telling your dongsaeng to swear" suzy command

"okay amma arraso"yongguk reply

Its lunch time suzy and BAP make their way to the canteen they sit at their usual place.

"suzy ahh just sit here i will buy for you"

"thank you Daehyun oppa"

Daehyun is soo kind and gentlemen  he help suzy on everything thats way she never stop loving Daehyun since their childhood.

Youngjae coming with food on his hand

Youngjae:"babo what are you looking at?? this is your food Daehyun hyung told me to give it too you.

suzy:"YAH!! i am not babo you are the one who babo.i know you are the brain on your group but the tittle seems wrong cause you are tottaly babo"

youngjae:"you say what to your oppa!"

suzy wanted to reply but Jongup coming and command both off them to stop fighting like a kid.

After they finish eating suzy went to rubbish bin to throw her rubbish when suddenly some one call her

"excuse me Suzy-shii"

Suzy turn back and it was Jinwoon from other class

"yes can i help you Jinwoon-shii??"

"I want to give this to chocolate to you"

"sorry Jinwoon-shii its not my birthday today"

"No suzy-shii i want to give this because i like you.i like you from the first time i saw you"

"sorry Jinwoon shii but i dont like you sorry once gain sorry"

"it's okay suzy-shii"

suzy return to the table all the members look at her with their curious face

Jongup:"suzy did he confess his feeling to you?"

suzy:"yeah"

Himchan:"do you accept him?"

suzy: "of course not"

Yongguk:"why not you should give him a chance he looks like a good guy"

youngjae:"yeah yongguk hyung is right you should give him a chance pabo totally idiot"

zelo:"finally someone confess my noona i never thought someone will have a crush on my noona its soo imposibble"

suzy:"YAH!! oppa i am not an idiot and zelo better watch your mouth if no one wants me in the future and i am getting old i will force you to marry me"

zelo:"NO!!!!"

suzy look at Daehyun he didnt say anything about it he just focuse at his phone suzy felt her heart broke into tiny pieces its hur her feeling a lot  "maybe he like someone else and i should listen to yongguk oppa to give jinwoon chance"