like a mother

friendship and love

suzy woke up with a huge smile on her face.she go to showe and change to school attire.she going downstairs and have a breakfast.she look outside there is no sign of her bestfriends.

"they must be late again probably still sleeping"

 After she finish eating her breakfast she say goodbye to her mother and headed to her bestfriends apartment. her bestfriend is a famous group at her school. people are calling them BAP the hottest guys at  school.they are Bang Yongguk the leader,kim himchan a cheerful person,next is the brain of the group Yoo Young Jae,Moon Jongup the shy one,the maknae zelo and last jung Daehyun the peson who has her heart.they all live together.

suzy knock the door but no sign of opening so she use the key that she duplicate for EMERGENCY but she use it anyway when she open the door as expected the boys are lying at the floor sleeping unconsciously.

"YAH!! PABO!! its late already come one wake up"suzy yelled

"she's coming if we didnt wake up she wont stop yelling"said yongguk

after everybody wake up and change to school attire they go to school.suzy nag at them.

"how many times should i tell you guys to woke early so we didnt late to go to school BLA BLA BLA"

"suzy noona you talk about the same thing everyday you looks like a mother who lecture her kids"zelo speaking

"yes maknea i am a mother i take care all off you.you should be thankful"

all members:"thank you kangshamida"