da Minnie

It started with a fanfiction

 

 

Selena's P.O.V:

 

  • I'm begging you~ Only this time~! It's the last, I promise!

I was in my knees, my hands high , begging like a miserable maid.

  • But I also work and have a job ! I'm not a super women! I can't attend two job in the same time. Objected Amy

Okay… just to notice, Superwomen don't have the ability to do that too…=___=" what kind of cartoon is she used to watch?! Whatever…

 

  • I know~ that's why I'm asking you! If I miss my job just one day, my boss will certainly fire me.. But yours.. You just have to use your cute over lovely baby face… and he'll even give you a promotion! I made the puppy eyes while begging.
  • I know that it works.. But.. I just can't use it all the time.. It's only for urgent situation! She protested innocently.
  • And this situation is really urgent! I have to attend the audition!! It's tomorrow or never! Please! You already know that it's really important for me… I'd make such a big step toward my dream if I attend and success on it! Come on~~
  • Okay.. okay… But it's the last time !!! I really hate your job! Being in a hot dirty big  mascot's head all the day! Beeuuurrkkk~…!!  That's totally disgusting!! How can you bear it ? She had a Goosebumps.
  • Well, that's the only part time job I could find.. Till I'll get a post as back dancer! You'll see! You'll never see me in that ridiculous mascot anymore! Your Selena will be under the spotlights! I Promise  to you!! I made the 'Hwaiting' sign.
  • Hope it for you! She sighed.
  • That means that you're okay ? Right right?! I love you sister! You're the best! I jumped on her hugging her like a teddy bear. She sighed and ended up by smiling.

Even the fact that she's not my biologic sister, I'm sure if I had one , she'd never be as awesome as Amy.

  • So, did you prepare everything for your audition ? It's a korean company, right ? She asked .
  • Yupe , yupe of course! I've been preparing this for weeks! Not a ordinary korean company! It's JYJ's!
  • Who..?!
  • They are one of my favorite korean band , you know , those who had problems with the entertaining agence and..
  • Okay, okay .. What ever, like I'll differentiate them from all your asian husbands =.="

Okay… she's not a kpop fan. She's not even Korean.. I mean , like me. I mean.. Let me explain all this quickly, I hate talking about the past so, I'll be brief..

I'm an adopted korean girl, I don't really know my family , all I know is that my mum abandoned me in an orphanage  in Seoul at the age of 3. Then I met my adopting parents, they are american, so I follow them her and live with them as a real daughter. So this angelic sister in front of me is not my real sister.. But  love her more than I would love a biologic sister - if I have one, I don't know- . After graduating, we used to live together in this apartment… She's calm, cute , lovely, beautiful… all the qualities of a princess . Me… I'm kinda .. The beast ? I don't really wear cute stuff, pink things and what girls are supposed to like… Oh man! I really have a lack of femininity!

-Tomorrow at 10am-

Oh my Lord!

Breath…. Good..

I looked up to the building… "C-JeS Ultimate dance audition".. Want to go to the toilet…. I really need that! The third world war just started in my stomach! ! I really need to calm down!

I looked on my pocket and took from it a pill box , opened it and swallow one without water. I took a big breath and stepped on the building.

I gave my papers to a woman who was collecting the participant's forms. I got my number "25" and I waited with the other participants for my time. Then my phone vibrated , I've got a message.

" Do your best Su Li! I know you can beat them all! You'll be selected for sure, just show that the dance machine who u are! Fighting!  p.s: don't worry, being Minnie is not that bad ;) "

I smiled at the message , It really warmed me up. Amy is really the best!

"Number 25! …. It's you're turn now"

I looked up to the woman and went with her to the audition room …

  • Ready miss ? Asked a man from the jury .

I took a breath before answering: Yes Sir… Music please!

 

I'll show that what KIM SU LI IS ABLE TO DO!