Damn it.. he got me!

It started with a fanfiction

 

Yuchun's P.O.V:

 

I never knew that my whole life would change because of Junsu, because of his stupid bet, because of that... Fanfiction!

 

Everything started that day, We just arrived to LA, we had showcases and fan events to attend… meeting foreigner fans was an experience that we've been looking forward since a long time. Because of the lawsuit and problems with our entertaining agencies, our activities was limited and because of that we faced so many problems. But it never was a hurdle to stop our career and give up on our dreams... it doesn't matter how much we'll suffer and how much we'll struggle as long as we're fighting for our rights and the fans standing by us. Their love made us look forward a great future and taught us to never loose the faith .. Never ….

 

We get into our hotel room, we're gonna stay here for two weeks. After unpacking and having dinner, we had all the night to rest from the long travel. Jaejoong was watching TV and Junsu was on his laptop reading I don't know what. I was really bored and fed up. I decided to bother the two others! It's the wisest idea I've got ever!

I sat next to Jaejoong, he was watching a boring TV show which made him laugh as hell … =___=" Trust me that was freaking boring !

  • Hey~ Hyung~!! I'm bored~! I complained doing an aegyo;
  • Go play with Jiji! He answered concentrated with the TV show.
  • JiJi is boring!
  • J.I.J.I I.S N.O.T B.O.R.I.N.G !! He glared at me with a scaring killing furious look.
  • Ho ho… sorry , sorry, I didn't mean that…

He totally ignored me … wtf?!.. It made me pissed off… Worse … JiJi passed in front of me, I called him, he looked at me than ignored me and joined Jaejoong in the sofa…. AS CAT AS MASTER! They are all just jerks!

Plan A => Failed

We just have to pass to plan B!

JUNSU~!!!

He was sitting on his bed reading on the laptop . I jumped next to him and asked:

  • Hey, Junsu! What are you reading?
  • A fanfiction… He didn't even looked at me.
  • You still read this kind of thing? I was shocked and disappointed.
  • What's with fanfictions? They are freaking awesome!
  • It's just fiction man! … OH GOSH!! DON'T TEL ME YOU'RE READIN !
  • No, no, I already finished with it .. I started an other one.
  • =____=" so you read it before!
  • Yeah of course! It was YooSu fanfiction. Wanna tell you about it . He looked at me with naughty eyes.
  • YAH! I glared a him.
  • Okay , Okay… just kidding…
  • So, what about this one?
  • Well, it's talking about you …
  • ME? What's about me?
  • Well, You went once to Disney Land and you wanted to have fun with the Minnie cosplayer. You were a good play boy, and the girl that was cosplaying was a cute and innocent girl. You played with her, then you totally ignored her… Then your realized that you really loved her and blablabla~
  • What a stupid story … That's too dull… Making me a hero of a stupid story like this...SHAME!
  • Yeah, you're right… I saw better … But I liked the Minnie Idea! Mickey and Minnie! That's a good one ! Hey !! We're free tomorrow let's go Disney and try it for real! He winked to me.
  • Hell, NO! Want me to have scandals? What if a fan see us? Hein!
  • Emm… My !! You're just afraid that the girl will reject you! Right? Or…you don't want to have any relationship with a normal and poor cosplayer girl… isn't it ?! Hien?! Don't deny it!
  • It's not that you stupid "Mr.Who's that", It's just a fanfiction, and our life is not one! The cosplayer may be a boy! And…
  • It's not a problem if it's a boy, let's turn it to an Yoai!
  • YA! TRY TO SAY IT AGAIN AND YOU'RE FREAKING DEAD!
  • Oh my God Sun! … what a temper! …. There's something in this life called 'humor'.. Never heard about it…
  • Hearing about you is totally enough, trust me… I rolled my eyes.
  • So gonna do it?
  • No!
  • Please..
  • NO!
  • Please~~
  • HELL NO!
  • You'll live all your live single!
  • I'm not! I can get a girl in one second!
  • My ! Really wanna see that. I bet you can't even speak properly with a stupid cosplayer!
  • We'll see then ! Tomorrow! In DISNEY LAND, I'm gonna make Minnie's cosplayer fall for me for sure!
  • Looking forward that! He laughed satisfied.