KyuMin Day Part 2

I Don't Love U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Whoa~~ 

So I still have my precious reader... kekeke.. I thought I've already forgetten. 

XD

Okay.. 

let's enJoy the sHow...

 

~~
 

Having Sungmin Hyung at my apartment is not an easy thing to hold while his bothersome lover never stop knocking my door at the unexpected time and almost making me got heart attack because his baby ming was with me.. watch his favorite movies, luckily he’s tooooo focus with his movie, so he didn’t aware with the sudden knock on my door.

“Hello Hyung!”

“Don’t hello me!” I shoo him to move out before I close the door.

“Oh? What happen?”

“Your Bunny’s on my living room now!” sigh... this couple really...!

“Wow! That’s why I didn’t found him everywhere” he was scratch his nape while I’m  glaring at this evil.

“Now, we should set the time if you want to asked me again about your present. Because your Bunny could catch us, okay?”

“Whoa~ it’s sound interesting! Just like cheating behind your boyfriend’s back! Great! I love this kind of feeling!”

“YA! I won’t do that if you had that kind of thought! I never being a betrayal for the whole of my life so just don’t ruined my life Cho Kyuhyun!”

“Yeah.. sorry Hyung. Just... a joke?” what kind of just is that?

Cheating?

Behind my brother’s back?

He must never have felt how strong my brother when he kicked his or hit his smart brain, ah moreover when he slammed him down to the ground... kekekekeke... I would love to see those scene someday!

“Hyung? Do you still here? Why are you giggling like that?”

Ups!

My habit!

“Nothing, so back to the business. Where is it?”

“Ah, this!” he was so excited.

But again... I sigh and turn the gift back to his palm.

“Cho Kyuhyun. I guess you never get the high mark when it comes to art, aren’t you? You just great at voice not something like this kind, right?”

“Hyung~ why are you like this to me? I try my best to make something for him while I still do all my pack schedulle. Can you just let me pass?”

“Do whatever you want. Then just don’t come to me and beg me to value your present again. Forever! It’s gonna be a good for my life” I smile to him but he’s keep staring at my eyes with those serious facial.

“I know... I’m sorry Hyung. I just... want to show him my heart and let him feel that I really love him” I’m stunned.

What did he said?

Love?

Heart?

How could an Evil like him speak the pure words like that?

“Hyung~ please help me. I will try more harder and make the best gift for my best boyfriend of this universe” his other hand take mine and squezed it a bit hard and success making me shiver.

What’s with this kid?

He looks like he want to propose my brother.

Oh.. wait!

Will he..?

“Hyung~ please?”

Now another aegyo that makes me wake from my short circle of thought.

“Yeah, fine. As long as you’re listening to my words. I’ll help”

“Thank you Hyung! Your the best! Brother in law” he give the sudden hug while whispering me the crazy nickname of mine.

“Ya! I’m not your brother in law.. yet” I push his taller figure to get away from me.

“Just focus to make something that have the deepen meaning for both of you. Recall again your memory with Ming Hyung. Maybe you can make that to be one of your effort” strangely he folow my words and waving his hand at me.

“Now back to your dorm and told Jungsoo Hyung if your boyfriend wil be here with me for awhile” I continue again.

“Okay! But wait, Hyung. Why Minnie stay in here?”

Oh no! Lee Sungmin will kill me if I told him about the reason behind this.

“He miss me and he said he get bored because you never talk with him. So, this is a good time for you. You’ll able to make anything without any worries” I smile to him awkwardly before get in to my apartmen.

Fuuuuh...

CLACK!

“Vincent-ah! What are you doing outside?”

Damn!

My heart just jump out and back again to my chest.

The aegyo expression with those foxy pure eyes was so close to my face.

“Hyung! You scared me!” I push his closer face from mine. Sometimes he get into my nerves.

“Why your face is red? Did you just meet your lover? Who’s he? Siwonie? Tell me!” and now he follow my step making me crazy.

“Hyung! I find the romantic place that you want!”

“Jinca? Where’s that?” gladly this bothersome Hyung could easily get distracted by something that he’d been focus on.

I smile to him before gestures him to stay away from me.

It’s a bit creepy you know? When his face really close on mine, it’s feel like I just see my own reflection. Yeah.. we’re twins, but sometimes it’s make me shiver. He got the scary yet innocent eyes. Like Yoongwoon Hyung said, foxy eyes. Kind of the eyes that I hate the most.

“Now, can you tell me Vincent-ah?”

Hufht..

My day is not over yet.

~

Another exhausted day that made me dying.

I know that I should help my brother too, as his beloved twins and also it’s the time to bonding again, right? Sadly, Sungjin can’t join us. But… he’s toooooooooo… ah, what could I said? He never talk about anything about brothers would talk to. Moreover he always asked me about..

“Vincent-ah, this place too expensive. And they’re said many celebrities come here too. It’s too risky. I don’t want to make scandal. Jungsoo Hyung will kill me and Youngwoon Hyung also won’t let me off”

That’s one of example.

So.. at his day off, he take me to find the romantic place to celebrate his anniversary.

Haaah…

“Vincent-ah, why are you frowning like that? Am I boring?” oh, not that sad tone. That’s make me feel guilty.

“Nope Hyung. I just tired and need some sleep. Maybe we can continue again…”

“I only have today, Vincent-ah. Tomorrow I have Radio Star recording. Remember?” he cut me off and make me speechless.

What is this?

This two couple really have the skill to control me, did they?

“Fine, then let me show you my best choice”

“Finally! I love to see it, nae dongsaeng!” I smile when I heard him called m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter