Chapter 2

Betrothed to Xi Luhan, the Not-So-Innocent Jerk

The bell rang as students start going to their class. I just sat there while glaring at my desk. I looked up when the teacher came in. I sighed before grabbing my notebook and pen out of my bag and put them on my desk.

“Okay, class. Before I start the lesson, I have something to tell you. As you all may have heard, we are having three new transfer students. One of them happened to be in our class. So, I want you all to be nice to him okay?” Ms. Kwon asked.

“Nae~” The whole class, including me, said.

Ms. Kwon nodded at the door. I saw a boy entered the classroom. Why does he look so familiar? The boy has blonde hair. His bag was hanging on one shoulder. Too bad I can’t see how he looks like because his back was faced towards me.

But I presume he must be handsome or something by the way the girls are giggling and squealing. When he turned towards the front of the classroom, my eyes widened as all the girls started to squeal loudly.

The ert that stole my first kiss is in my class! And he’s also a transfer student! Oh my god! I hope he doesn’t see me! I could see his eyes scanning the classroom. I ducked before his eyes landed on me.

I sit next to the door so my seat is all the way in the back. I pretended to dig into my bag for something. I poke my head a little to the side of my desk to see his reaction. To my surprise, the ert was staring at my desk.

Why is he staring at my desk? Could it be that he already saw me? No. He didn’t saw me yet. I could tell by his expression. After what felt like an eternity, he averted his eyes to the front of the class. I saw him bow and a smile appeared on his face that caused the girls to giggle.

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Xi Luhan inmida~” The ert or Luhan waved cutely which caused me to scrunch my nose and the girls to giggle again.

“Okay, Luhan. Please have a seat next to…” Ms. Kwon’s voice trailed off as she scanned the classroom for an empty seat.

A lot of girls raised their hands, wanting Luhan to go sit by them. I rolled my eyes at them.

“Oh Sehun.” Ms. Kwon finished.

I was so shocked that I jumped up which resulted in bumping the back of my head to the desk. I sat up with a pout as I rub the back of my head. I guess the sound was loud because everyone was looking at me.

I couldn’t help but blush in embarrassment. Aigoo. This is so embarrassing. I look at Luhan and saw a tiny smirk. I mentally face palm. Great. He just had to be here when I just embarrassed myself.

“Sehun, are you okay?” Ms. Kwon asked.

I could see concern in her eyes. Well, I can’t blame her. Ms. Kwon is really nice and she really cares about her students.

“Ah, nae. I’m great, Ms. Kwon.” I said in the most cheerful voice I ever did.

This causes the students to burst out laughing. Some of the girls said I was so cute. I blushed at the compliment before making eye-contact with Luhan. My smile faded a bit. Luhan’s smirk grew. Gee, what’s with him smirking at me all the time? It’s so annoying!

“Oh. Okay. If you say so…” Ms. Kwon muttered as she turned to face Luhan.

“Anyways, Oh Sehun is the one who hit his head to the desk earlier and he’s your seat mate. You may have a seat now, Luhan.” She said.

Luhan didn’t hesitate and walked towards the empty desk next to mines and sit down on it. Ms. Kwon started the lesson. I opened my notebook and prepared to copy down the notes.

“Even your writing is girly.” I heard someone whisper.

I didn’t have to think twice to know who it is. I turned to my right and glared at Luhan who had an innocent smile on his face.

“Shut up, ert.” I whispered before copying the notes into my notebook.

I could hear Luhan chuckle softly and I let out a girly squeal when he wrapped his arms around my waist and scoot closer to me. I faced him immediately.

“Yah! What are you doing?!” I whispered harshly.

“I want copy your notes.” Luhan whispered, innocently.

“Why? The notes are written on the board.” I whispered as I nodded my head towards the board.

“But I can’t see it.” Luhan pouted.

My eyes narrowed. He is such a liar. I know that he can see the board clearly. But he’s just trying to take advantage just to touch me.

“Then, change seats.” I whispered.

“But I want to sit with you.” Luhan whispered.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes and continued to copy the notes.

I give up. He is so annoying and I mean it. I ignored him until the bell rings. A few hours passed and it’s lunchtime. I’m really annoyed. Luhan is in all of my first four classes! How annoying! I wonder what I ever did wrong in the past to deserve this.

I opened my locker and a couple of love letters drop out of it. I sighed before picking them up and threw them in my bag. I admit that I’m annoyed of receiving these everyday but I don’t have the heart to throw them away, especially after hearing that some of them spent most of their time writing one.

I put my books away before closing my locker. When I turned around, I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Chanyeol standing behind me while grinning like an idiot. I put my right hand on my chest as I took deep breaths to calm my heart down.

“Yah! Why did you creep on me again, hyung?! Did you know I could’ve died of a heart attack?!” I shouted, dramatically.

“Oh, puh-lease. You’re too young to get a heart attack and I don’t think that guy would want you to die yet.” Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

“What guy are you talking about?” I asked as I tilted my head to one side.

“That guy over there. I saw him staring at you.” Chanyeol grinned as he nodded over his left shoulder.

I moved to look past his shoulder and my eyes widened when I saw Luhan leaning against his locker while smirking at me. I saw another boy standing beside him. He was calling Luhan’s name but Luhan ignored him.

The boy followed Luhan’s eyes. He stared at me and Chanyeol, then back at Luhan before smirking. The boy was wearing eye-liner. He was short compared to Luhan. I’m guessing that he’s another transferred student here because I never seen him before.

I heard Chanyeol groan when the boy winked at him. This causes me to look at the two of them with interest. I wonder if they know each other.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” I asked.

“You see that guy with the eye-liner?” Chanyeol asked as he nodded at the boy.

“Yeah. What’s wrong with him?” I nodded.

“He’s Byun Baekhyun and he’s such a jerk!” Chanyeol exclaimed, dramatically.

I giggled at his words.

“I think he’s interested in you.” I said.

Chanyeol’s jaw dropped.

“Oh, hell no, Sehun. That guy’s so annoying!” He shouted.

“You like him do you, hyung?” I grinned.

I giggled when I saw Chanyeol blushed.

“No! Why would I like him?!” He said.

“Quit lying, hyung.” I rolled my eyes.

“Whatever.” Chanyeol muttered.

“Let’s get lunch.” He said as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the hallway.

We got our lunches and sat down at ‘our’ table. Our friends were already there. Let me introduce them. Suho, or Kim Junmyeon, is Kai’s older brother. Kai, or Kim Jongin, is Suho’s younger brother. Chen, or Kim Jongdae, is also their brother but he’s the middle one.

Xiumin, or Kim Minseok, is Chen’s ‘wife’. Lay, or Zhang Yixing, is a quiet but forgetful guy. Tao, or Huang Zitao, is the one known for his wushu skills. And D.O, or Do Kyungsoo, is the ‘umma’ of the group.

“Yo, Sehun!” Kai greeted.

“Yo.” I greeted back.

I started to eat as everyone started to talk. Today’s topic is about the three new transfer students. Suho said that two were from China and the other one was from a different school. I never saw the third guy.

Xiumin said his name is Wu Yifan but he prefers Kris. Chen said he’s tall and looks scary. Tao happened to be the only one who has classes with him. I find it unbelievable when they said this Kris guy was taller than Chanyeol.

“It’s true!” Chanyeol said.

“Okay…” I said, obviously not believing him.

“I heard the other one is Byun Baekhyun.” Kyungsoo said.

I immediately grinned and glanced at Chanyeol, who rolled his eyes.

“Does anyone have any classes with him?” Lay asked.

“I do.” Chnayeol replied.

“What’s he like?” Lay asked.

“He’s a jerk.” Chanyeol replied.

“How?” Suho asked.

“We were partners for a project and he told me to do it by myself while he go flirt with girls and so on.” Chanyeol said.

All of us laughed.

“Yah! It’s not funny!” Chanyeol whined.

“Who is the third one?” Chen asked.

“Xi Luhan.” I blurted out and regretted it.

“How did you know, Sehun?” Kai asked.

“He’s in some of my classes.” I replied.

“What’s he like?” Kyungsoo asked.

“He’s a ert.” I said.

Everyone went silent. They blinked and soon burst into laughter. I pouted.

“What’s so funny?!” I shouted.

“What did he do to you?” Xiumin asked.

“Well…um…he kind of touched me and…” I let my voice trailed off.

Everyone stopped laughing and stared at me.

“And?” Tao asked.

“…and he stole my first kiss…” I blushed after I finished the sentence.

Everyone’s jaw dropped.

“He did what?!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“I really want to meet him now. I never had seen anyone who has the guts to kiss you.” Kai grinned.

“Oh, shut up, Kai!” I shouted.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Double update!! 8D

Hope you guys like this chapter!! I know everyone appeared but Kris but I promise he'll appear soon!! :3

Baekyeol moments~ <3 

Til the next chapter~ bye bye~ ^^