A Judo-bird

Innocent Crush- Discontinued

            Another day at our dreary school. Why I agreed to take pictures of it for Kibumie? I honestly couldn't tell you. Really, I don't know... I adjusted the camera hanging as I walked through the school gates. Classes wouldn't start for another 30 minutes, so I had time to find him. Him being Kagin, that is, the handsome, masculine judo-captain. Rumor is he's so skilled he took down an opponent in 1 second. And there he is, in the courtyard grilling that poor kid, Eunhyuk.

            Here's my chance, he won't notice me and my trusty camera as long as Eunhyuk keeps his attention. I lift my camera and gently press the 'take' button, so that it focuses on Kagin's face. I don't really care if anyone sees me, except Kagin that is. People would just think I'm getting pictures for Kibumie's blog. There. Perfect. Kagin started to laugh at some sad attempt at judo that came from Eunhyuk, poor kid. His face lights up in that smile I've come to adore, from far away distances... 

            I focus the camera one more time, then zoom in and make sure Kagin's face is in the exact middle of the frame. Right when I began to take the shot... "Hey hyung!" Kibum attacked me from behind, causing me to jerk my camera to the side.

            "Kibum! You just destroyed my picture! That could have been my only chance!" I half shouted, not wanting Kagin to hear me. Kibum turned me around,linked our arms and then started dragging me towards school.

             "Don't worry hyung! I'm sure Kagin will smile again," Kibum jeered.

              My eyes widened and I desperately shook my head," What!? I-I. No-I There there was a bird! Yeah, a very rare bird...and it-it flew off now."

              "Oh really? What's it called? Maybe I'll write aa story on it," Kibum teased.I panicked and mumbled something incoherent."What was that?"

              "A...a judo-bird," I whispered and Kibum laughed.

 Busted...

NOTE: I FIXED THE SPACING!!!!!!!!!!!!. Also this chapter and the next few will be kinda short because its just introducing the characters...they'll get longer as the story progresses...like and subscribe...please? and comments would be nice...

<3 PANDA