Chapter 2 : Playmates

Letting Go is Taking You Back

 

tumblr_lpfnnlHTYn1qd750jo1_500.png547423_405814222850294_290123674_n.jpg

 

                   Leo  slowly walks around the nursery and looks around. he smiled as he saw many kids his age. He was running his way to the room when he accidentally bumped into a little girl.

 

          "AWW!! why did you bumped me?" >< Leo rubbed his head and pointed infront of him. His eyes glisten as he saw a pretty girl in front of him. "So Cute!"

 

tumblr_lxlqsooRn01r81aiuo1_500.png

 

          "You're so weird!" Lauren pouted and rub her head. "You're new here?" she asked

tumblr_m74lyapNMi1r9clzto2_500.png

 

              "nae! I'm new. I am Leo Kim! I came from the US what's your name?" Leo grinned 

             " Oh I'm Lauren Jung! 5 years old" She said showing her hand. "what section are you in?"

 

            "I'm on Section 1 of kinder II" Leo showed his paper.

 

            "We're classmates then!" Lauren giggled and pulled Leo's hand. "are you going to live in korea with your mommy and daddy?

 

          Leo nodded "nae but my mommy and daddy is the same person!" 

 

          lauren_lunde___hello_baby_by_ajikaji-d4p

 

          "Is that possible? but my mommy is a girl and my daddy is a boy!" Lauren looked at Leo

 

          Leo giggled and nods "nae!! I dont know how but yes!" he snickered. "I love my umma so much"

 

7476250914_e2fc1c998d_z.jpg

 

 

 

           Lauren just shrigged and pulls Leo to their classroom. Lauren helped Leo introduced him to the teacher and soon they talk each other as if they've been friends for a long time. 

          

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Max Hotel

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

          The Tall yet slim man opens the door and he was surprised with a hit on his head 

946325_650264164999739_104333130_n.jpg

 

 

          "aww hyung is that how you welcome me?" He whined and rubbed the side of his face

 

          "That's for teaching my son weird stuff Changmin" Jaejoong glared 

jjfk1.jpg

 

          "sorry hyung. Leo is Just too smart for his age" he chuckled "anyways, have a sit hyung" he said then they sit on the couch. "How's your stay here so far?"

 

          Jaejoong smiled and propped his chin "we're doing great for now.. as long as no one from my past comes back"

 

          "Jaejoong hyung, past is past. you need to move on from it.. and besides, Leo is still his son"

 

          Jaejoong smiled half heartedly "I know. and I cant deny that fact. Its just that, Im scared to loose my son"

          Changmin patted his back "Dont worry hyung, me and Siwon is just here for you. we wont leave you both"

 

          Jaejoong smiled at him "I know and thank you.. but please stop teaching my son anything about your weird stuff"

 

        "Aye Aye Captain Kim" Changmin saluted "anyways speaking of Siwon, he will go here later. maybe we can go out later at lunch. He misses Leo too"

 

          "I know. they're like father and son. Lets bring Leo with us later" 

 

          Changmin walk back to his desk "okay hyung, but for now, help me with work.. I'm so crowded with paper works"

 

       Jaejoong laughed and took some works "sure thing saeng. I'll help you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================

 

CHAPTER 2 is DONE...

ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE!~~

 

 

Pleaase comment what you think :)