Chapter 1 : Going Back

Letting Go is Taking You Back

6.jpglmn14zt7p93sspvlzjsn.jpeg298107_567404453289981_1382287109_n.jpg984245_480314188703339_1129065385_n.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NOTE: ITALICIZED WORDS - means Words are spoken in english

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kring~~ Kring~~

 

 

The Alarm Clock rings as it reaches 6:00AM. Kim Jaejoong groans pulls down the cover from his face. He rub his eyes and looks at his right.

 

large.jpg

 

        "Leo, wake up" he whispers as he look at his 5 years old son who's sleeping tightly.

 

549893_407209622700413_1476822135_n.jpg      

 

          "baby, wake up. time to go to school" he gently patted Leo's back.

 

        "appa~ 10 more minutes please?" he said

 

         "Leo, do you want to be late on your first day of school?" Jaejoong the sat on the bed, pulling up his baby on his lap

 

        "But Umma, we just got here 2 days ago. I'm still tired" Leo pouted and rubbed his eyes

 

         " I Know but you need to attend this class. Its your first day. I thought you're excited Leo"

 

          "I am Umma... but, what if they pick up on me?" He crossed his arms on his chest.

 

          "If they bully you, mommy will go there and save you. okay baby?"

 

         Leo Giggled and nodded his head "arasso Umma. Lets take a bath" 

 

          Jaejoong smiled and carry his son to the bathroom ...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=======================================

Nursery

_______________________________________

 

 

          A tall and handsome guy walks inside the nursery together with a pretty little girl.

 

          "Okay Lauren, Be nice in school. be a good girl okay? Later the driver will bring you home. Appa have some meetings after work. Don't make a fight okay?" He said as he fix his daughter's clothes and looks around the school.

 

ucMf5.jpg

 

          Lauren Giggles and nods her head "nae!! I am Jung Yunho's daughter! Lauren is a good girl" she smiled cheerfully

 

tumblr_lz9e3gYFNx1qkpmvz.jpg

 

        "That's my baby Lauren" Yunho smiled and kissed her cheek. "See you later Lauren. Take Care"

         Lauren nodded and waves at her appa "Bye Bye Appa. see you later and take care too!" then Lauren skipped her way to her room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not too long after that Jaejoong and Leo reached the Nursery. Jaejoong gave Leo his bag. 

         "appa why did you even wear that?" Leo frowns as he look at his mommy

 

          "eh what's wrong with it?" Jaejoong asked looking at his clothes

 

tumblr_lsrayeBs8y1qc3t42o1_500.jpg

 

          Leo rolled his eyes "Umma that's so y you know. Many boys will ask my mommy to have a date then they will get marry and i'll have a new appa and a new baby brother or sister"

 

          Jaejoong's eyes widen "Leo where did you learn that?!"

 

 

          "from Uncle Changmin" Leo said innocently as he look at his umma

 

image.jpg

 

          "aish that Changmin.. anyways, Leo be good. I'll come back later to get you" He said as he patted his son's head. "I Love you baby"

          Leo hugged him tightly and gave his cheeks a kiss "I love you too mommy. see you later" He then waved and starts to walk inside "say Hello to Uncle Minnie from me!" he shouted and runs inside.

 

          Jaejoong chuckled and starts to walk away. "That kid sure is overprotective"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================

Chaper 1 is done.. i hope this wont XD

 

 

 

 

ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE :))