Chapter One

Her Fantasy

 

 
 
 
 
Sehun was still lying on the bed when he heard Jessica whispered a morning greetings to him, and when he opened his eyes, he saw her still staring at him while showing him her bright morning smile. She was already dressed in a blank tank top and a white ombre maxi skirt. She looked, good. And after Jessica went back to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for them, Sehun was still on the bed, half awake. 
 
He took a quick bath, and dress himself with a blue t-shirt and a pair of white shorts. After he was done, he took a quick glance at the mirror, and sighed. It was Saturday, and it was holiday. He was in deep thought of what should he do for the rest of the day, and when Jessica had shouted at him, he realised that Jessica had been calling for quite a time. 
 
Sehun stood beside the kitchen set and looked around. Jessica noticed his presence and grabbed his wrist lightly. 
 
"Morning Hun, how was your sleep?" 
 
It was just like usual. She will greet him with a simple friendly question to star the day. "Um, it was pretty nice. What are you making?" He was looking at the stove in front of him, and glanced at Jessica. 
 
"Oh I was in the middle of making an omelette. Wait a minute okay, I'll make you an orange juice." Jessica grinned cheerfully. Sehun pulled a chair beside him, and sat quitely on the table. He was so bored so he ended up going to their room to take his blackberry, and checked his e-mails, and walked slowly towards the dining room, while Jessica was still making their breakfast. And after the omelette was done, she prepared the food on the table neatly and adjusted the spoon and fork just right in front of the place where he seated before.
 
"Enjoy your food honey" Jessica gave Sehun a peck on the cheek before she walked again to the kitchen and cleaned all the utilities for the breakfast. 
 
He was staring at the food for awhile. And then yesterday's night came out to his mind. He thought about eating a street food, walking near the road, and he thought about being with Yoona, his best friend. Yesterday was a pleasant day for him, and he laughed when he remembered what Yoona said yesterday. "I ate a lot, and you won't gain weight if you after". Jessica was still wiping the spoons when she saw Sehun smiling while looking at the food. And she laughed because she thought that he was thinking about the breakfast that jessica had made. 
 
Jessica went near the table and stood beside Sehun. "The food is going to be cold Hun…." 
 
Sehun was startled when he heard her voice near him. He looked up and saw her grinning at him. 
 
"Uh, yeah. Sorry, and thanks Jess" 
 
Jessica immediately walked to the kitchen again, and took off her purple apron. And after flipping the apron, she went upstair and she was now out of Sehun's sight. 
 
His wife was perfect. That's all he knew. She was so diligent, kind, pretty, and very caring. She always do the chores even though they hired 3 maids already. She was hardworking in many ways, she worked as a fashion designer and even though she was still learning on how to develop her career even bigger, she was already a success in her 2 years career as a fashion designer. She also has an amazing family, her father is Jung Oh Joong, and famous influential politician and her mother is a legendary violinist. She has a very lovely little sister, well, she's 19 now so we can consider her as an adult now.
 
Oh yes, and she is a very talented woman too. She played the piano and saxophone very well, and she also sketch nicely, and she can sing. And of course, she is a one heck of a gorgeous woman. 
 
But, all her charms, every single charms that she gave to him, didn't make him flutter even a bit. It was weird when he was walking side by side with her at the mall, and boys and girl would look at her every time she speaks, smiles, flipped her hair, but to him, everything was just, normal. It's like he was already used to all her charms and acts. And that's why, every time Jessica showers him with praises, loves, and caring words, he only smiled. 
 
Because he knew, after they got married two years ago, he always thought of her as a sister. His favourite little sister.
 
 
 
♦♦♦
 
 
 
"You're asking me to design your wedding dress?"
 
Jessica and Tiffany were still sitting on the same table for an hour already, and after a small pep talk, Tiffany gave Jessica a one big surprise. Jessica was very shocked to hear what Tiffany requested, she also trusted Jessica in making her once in a life time dress, her wedding dress. Jessica widened her eyes and was slightly making a o sign.
 
Tiffany just laughed at her friend's goofiness and she was so scared that Jessica might said no to her, because before she met up with her, Tiffany was so bright and confident that her friend, her best friend is going to say yes. And after seeing her face when she had told her that she wanted her dress to be designed, and made by her, her confidential dropped. 
 
Jessica was still staring at her friend, and then realised that she had been like that for a couple of seconds.
 
"Tiff, I design casual clothing, and maybe some dresses, but NOT a wedding dress. And what if I ruined your wedding by designing an awful wedding dress?  I'm still learning Tiff, you can ask dozens of famous designers to make you a dress-"
 
"But I want my best friend to make me the dress, Jess. Just a simple request, just make your hand sketch some drawing and puff, you made my wedding dress!"
 
Jessica rolled her eyes. It's not that she didn't want to make her best friends' wedding dress, it's just that she was so scared, and since it was her very first time hearing somebody asking her to make a wedding dress. And she was still learning, the basics in making a dresses. And when they got married, Jessica and Sehun hired a professional designer to make their dress. 
 
"Tiff, I love you so much, but please, a wedding dress?." Jessica pleaded at her. 
 
Tiffany scoffed at her. And showed her her puppy eyes. "There won't be a wedding without a wedding dress Jess…." Tiffany pouted while staring at her already half caramel macchiato. She stirred the cup and lowered her head even more. Jessica felt so bad after seeing her best friend disappointed face.
 
Jessica sighed in defeat and said the words Tiffany had waited for. "Fine….I'll try, my very best"
 
Tiffany stood up and ran to her place, and hugged her tightly, she kissed her cheeks and hugged her even tightly, while the person who was being hugged, is struggling to let go from the very very tight hug. Jessica was still pushing her. 
 
"You are the best Jess! I love you!" 
 
Jessica loosened up her body and smiled at her sentences. 
 
"Don't kill me if I ruin you dress, Tiff"
 
 
 
♦♦♦
 
 
 
 
Jessica was in front of Sehun's office building now. She was standing nervously in front the building while staring at the grand lobby. Her left hand was holding a paper bag, and inside the paper bag, was an orange juice, and an apple juice. She had always admire her husband, even though he was still young, she couldn't believe that in the age of 24, he was trusted by her father to inherit his business. Sehun is so perfect, he was smart, easy going, dependable, and very intelligent, and not to forget, he was hot and handsome. 
 
And he is hers, he is her husband.
 
She walked straight to the lift and pressed number 20, it was his floor. And she was still in deep thought, and she giggled about how lucky she was to have Sehun as her husband. So when the lift she was startled for awhile. 
 
And then she fasten her pace when she saw the receptionist was just few steps away from her. The receptionist smiled at her and greeted her.
 
"Mrs. Oh, it's very nice to meet you again."
 
How she loved it when people calls her Mrs. Oh. 
 
"I'm just going to drop some drinks, is he inside?" Jessica pointed to a large glass door behind the receptionist table. 
 
"Yup, he is in there." Haeri, the receptionist smiled at her and took a peek inside the paper bag. And she started to tease Jessica.
 
Jessica just shrugged at her comment about how she was a very good wife, and excused herself. She stood in front of the glass door, and opened it slowly. Her head popped first and what she saw stunned her for awhile. There they are, his husband, Sehun and Yoona, laughing freely while doing some works. Jessica wasn't really expecting Yoona to be inside his office, because Haeri only told her that Sehun was inside. 
 
But how could she not know when everyone passes the receptionist table before they went to Sehun's office? 
 
Jessica just shrugged it off and hummed a little. And Sehun and Yoona turned to their left and saw Jessica peeking on the door. Yoona stood up and greeted her first. 
 
"Oh my, Jessica, it's been awhile!" Yoona went to her place and took her hand. Jessica smiled back to her and saw his husband standing up, and heading his way towards his wife. 
 
"Oh, hi Jess…." Jessica's eyes diverted into Sehun's place and smiled sweetly at him. Yoona notice that she should probably leave so she took a step back and smiled to the both of them. "I should probably leave, break time is almost done, so, it's very nice to see you Jessica, we should grab a coffee sometimes!" 
 
Jessica answered her back. "Oh, we should Yoona" Yoona then whispered some things to Sehun's ear and then tapped his shoulder. 
 
"See you tomorrow boss, Jessica" After the door is closed, Jessica offered Sehun her juice that she brought from home. 
 
"Here for you!" She beamed and gave him the paper bag that is filled with 2 bottle of juices, one orange juice and one apple juice. He took the paper bag from her and replied her with small smile.
 
"Thanks Jess, what are you doing here?"
 
"Just dropping by, I was at the coffee shop down the road, and I just thought of you"
 
"Thanks, Jess…."
 
After a few minutes in silence, no words comes out of those young married couple, Jessica decided that she should go home, because the awkwardness that filled the room bothers her, so bad. 
 
 
 
 
 
♦♦♦
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N :
 
 
An update for all of you guys! Enjoy! Comment and subscribe to this story! And guys, I'm if I updated a crappy chapter, but this is all I can provide you guys! Guide me and tutor me(?)! Hehehehe....