Prologue

Her Fantasy

 

 
 
 I told you yesterday, that.....
 
                                                                                                         ♦♦♦
 
 
"Hmm, what to make?"
 
She scanned through the refrigerator twice, and thought about what to make for dinner. It was almost 5 and usually, Sehun always comes home at around 9. 
 
And like her usual activities, she always makes their dinner, well even though Sehun usually comes home with a full stomach, but just in case. Just in case Sehun haven't eaten anything for dinner. She took some pasta out from a drawer, a smoked beef and 2 slices of salmon from the refrigerator. And then, she scanned the refrigerator once again and found her milk, and a cup of cream cheese. And then onions and she took all the equipment to make the pasta. 
 
And after she prepared everything for the dishes, she rested for awhile on the confortable peach sofa. She closed her eyes for around 15 minutes and she was awake by the sound of metals clattering. She looked back and saw Minah, her maid, was brushing the equipment for the pasta.
 
"Oh, I'm sorry ma'am, I was just cleaning these" One of their maids smiled softly at her. Jessica smiled back at her. 
 
She walked to the kitchen and stood beside her maid. "Can you please prepare all the preparations for the pasta? I'm just going to walked around the neighbourhood."
 
The maid bowed a little. And smiled again."Of course ma'am"
 
And minutes after that, she went to her room and took her yellow cardigan that was laid on the bed, and wore it. Without even looking at the mirror, she walked outside of her room, and locked the door. 
 
 
 
                                                                                             
 
 
 
Sehun was still typing even though the cloud seemed to be already dark, and he knows that the time has almost strike to 9 pm. He ran his hand through the papers that was scattered on the table and touch a folder that he was searching for. He took the folder and flipped the first page, and  read all the captions of the folder before he started to type again. 
 
After a tiring 2 hours of typing non stop, he saved all his writing and closed the lid of his macbook. He was ready for the meeting tomorrow, it was an important meeting so he had to prepared it diligently, because he was going to be hired by an international airplane company, and since his company was an oil company, and of course a huge company, he was delighted when he heard about the agreement. 
 
And so after he put some papers and his macbook in to the bag, and he wore his suit. He knew that most of his employees are already home so he ordered some employee that are still there to go home after all their work are done. And he pressed L and in the lift and he met with a woman whom he is already familiar with. 
 
"Good evening Sehun, how come you're still here?" The girl smiled sweetly at him and he replied her question with a small smile. 
 
"Some works need to be done perfectly Yoona, and why are you even here? I thought your section decided to have a small break today?" He stares at her curiously. 
 
"I'm a hardworking kind of girl, what can we do about that?" 
 
Sehun shrugged and laughed after all. She was a very pleasant girl after all. 
 
 
 
                                                                                             
 
 
 
Jessica was preparing the dishes. She put the fettucini on the plate neatly, the salmon and smoked beef pasta was now on its plate. It was ready to be eaten. She took the plate with her and put the plate on the table. And after all are done, she walked to the sofa near the television and pressed the power button. She was looking at the tv without even caring what the channel is. She really didn't care. Because on her mind was now just all about Sehun, her husband. 
 
She was wondering where could he be, has he eaten yet, why isn't he home yet. She was tired due to all the cooking and so, she walked to the front door and opened it. The breeze was cold, very cold. And she shivered due to the wind that passes through her veranda, but she ignored it and sat on the first stair in front go her house and sat there.
 
But, it was too cold. Too cold for her to bear. The cold spring wind was gushing to strong and it bothers her. She tried to handle the wind by holding her cardigan stronger. Wait, she didn't even remember that she is still wearing her cardigan that was already used this afternoon, but she cared less. But after a cold and windy 30 minutes of waiting, she decided to go inside and just wait her husband on the couch in their living room.
 
 
 
                                                                                                 ♦♦♦
 
 
 
After he parked the car on the parking lot at his house, he opened the door of his car and locked his white mercedes suv. He looked at the house and he chuckled when he remember about his dinner earlier. It was already 11 o'clock and the day has ended perfectly, that's what he thought. After a tiring day, he met with Yoona, one of his employee on the lift.  And since the both of them are hungry, they decided to take a fast food near the building of his company. 
 
It was not really convenient to his please, but being there with Yoona was the best part. She was his best friend after all. And the both of them went to tent that sell street food near his company building, and Yoona ordered some tookpokki there. The food were unexpectedly nice, and he really didn't expect that. Yoona also fed him some food, and she laughed when Sehun frowned after he ate the spicy tookpokki. They were also laughing due to her jokes, and after the funny jokes, Sehun told her about the agreement he had made and how he was proud to be working with a very big airplane company. 
 
And to him, the day ended perfectly. 
 
He unlocked the front door and took off his shoes. He was still walking and when he found a dish on the table, he knew that he forgot to tell her that he was coming home late, and he looked around the house and found his wife sleeping on the couch, in their living room. He knew that she was the one who made the pasta. 
 
Sehun took 3 steps near to her place. And looked at her sleeping figure. 
 
"You shouldn't have made that for me, Jess.." 
 
He sighed and looked at the table once again. He felt bad for not eating her food, well what can he do he had eaten already. And he was hesitating on waking her up or just leaving her like that on the couch. But, if Sehun wakes her up, he was going to be showered by question, and he knew if he tell her that he had eaten some street food, she wouldn't be happy to hear that. So instead of waking her up and lifting her to their room, he left her there, on the couch. 
 
Because he's afraid that she'll wake up after he lifted her up. 
 
So he went to their bedroom and took a quick bath. 
 
And he was afraid that she will be annoyed if he wake her up. But stupidly, he was too clueless, and he should have realised that he was a bad and disappointing husband, ever since they were together. Ever since, they got married on autumn last year.
 
 
 
 
 
                                                                                                     ♦♦♦
 
 
 
.........You were still mine.......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N :
 
 
So yeah, that's the kinda life they're dealing with, and Jessica being the lovely wife, and sehun being the stupid husband
Sorry, Sehun, you're wonderful, and hot. 
Love you guys! 
Comment and subcribe!
 
ps : I decided I'm going to update it today.....ENJOY!