Chapter 4

Amor Mio

 

 3 Months later ~
 
Your POV:
 
It was hard for us. Especially me. I got a lot of death messages, got lots of threats, & Got a lot of fans to hate me. It was hard for me. I never told Kai how I felt. I didn't want to bother him a lot since he was stress from their practices for their comeback. I never wanted to tell him, I ended up crying from being scared of these fans. Especially Major Kai fan. I had to tell him. It was hard for me to see him or go any where with him. Stupid camera guys would be all around us if we were together. The only time I see him is usually from face-time or Practice room. I should tell him how I feel. I love him, but I can't deal with this no more. 
 
(*In the practice room*)
 
"Hey Kai" You said with a half smile.
 
"Hey babe" Kai says & kisses your cheek.
 
"Listen, I gotta tell you something. When everyone gone we will talk. Okay?" You said with a serious tone.
 
"Uh, okay. Is something up? What happened?" Kai Said worried.
 
"Nothing just keep practicing." *smiles* "see you later" You said & left the room.
 
Kai POV:
 
I wonder what happened. I couldn't focus. It kept getting in my head. I don't know what to do. What if she wants to break up with me? . What am I gonna do? I'm gonna lose Someone that I loved. Aish, why is love so complicated. *sighs*
 
"Yah! Kai! *snaps his fingers* 
 
"What? Sehun?" I said angrily.
 
"What do you mean what?! We have to practice stop losing your focuse!" Sehun yelled.
 
"Yah, calm down. We continue practicing Tomorrow lets go" D.O said.
 
"You guys go. I have to meet someone" Kai said.
 
"Who? Your baby girl? *laughs* D.O said Laughing.
 
"Yah! Shut up! Mention it outside the building I'll kill you!" Kai yelled.
 
"Calm down! Lets go before he actually kills us. Sehun said.
 

*All members leave the room*

 

*calls you*

 
"Hello?" You answered.
 
"Hey, I'm alone in the practice room." Kai replied
 
"Okay, I'll be there in 5." You replied & hanged up.
 

*You walk in the practice room* 

 
"Hey baby" Kai says. *kisses you*
 
"Hey.. Babe" *kisses back* You replied.
 
"So what seems to be the problem?" Kai asked
 
"Listen. I don't know how to say this." You replied sighing. 
 
"You are breaking up with me?" Aren't you." *sighs* Kai replied.
 

(While you guys were talking BoA walked by.)

 

*Steps in then steps out*

 

"What is Kai & ____ together? I thought they broke up". BoA whispered to herself.
 

*stands near the door to hear*

 
"Yeah, Kai. Look I had an amazing 3 months with you. But I just can't! I can't take it no more." You said with years falling down your eyes.
 
"What is it? What can't you take? What went wrong" He said worried whille wiping your tears.
 
"Listen I have been hiding it for almost 3 months. I've been getting threats & death messages & a lot of hate from your fans & I tired of crying myself to sleep because I'm scared. Listen. I now this was a secret. Lets just stop here." You said trying to calm your tears.
 
"______ I'll do anything, please.. Don't leave me. I know I can live with my own. But I never felt so happy being with a girl. Please let me try to fix this." Kai begged.
 
"What are you going to fix? There no need to fix this. How are you anyways? What are you going to tell the fans? To stop hating me? Isn't that gonna make it more obvious? Look. This is not easy for me. But I think we should go separate ways. I think it's time we just live without each other. You said looking at him.
 
*sighs* "I guess, I mean everything you said was true. How am I gonna fix it? I mean. I guess we should go our separate ways. No matter how much it hurts. But always know this. What ever happens never let a guy control you. Even though I'll be your ex, always remember if you need a shoulder to lay on. I'll be there. As a friend."
Kai Looked back at you & smiled. 
 
*smiles* Kai.... I hope you find an amazing girl that loves you for you, and not for fame. And when you get hurt from a girl. Tell me. I'll try my best as a friend to help you."  You said smiling.
 
"So this is it?" *sighs* Kai said.
 
"Yeah, I guess." You said holding your tears. 
 
"Before we actually just become friends & end this.... 
 
"What" you said.
 

* Grabs you and kisses you with passion*

 

*Tears fall from your eyes*

 

*Let's go of the kiss*

 
"It has to he the last thing I had to do, Friend." Kai smiles at you.
 
*smiles* Right,.. friend. You replied smiling at him.
 
"Wow they must really love each other." BoA whispered to herself.
 

*You walk out* 

 
"Uh, hey BoA. What are you doing here did you? You said.
 
"Yeah, *sighs* listen I don't wanna get in this. But I know it's hard. I've been through this. It hurts but soon you let go. Believe me. I know you are a strong women. Don't worry. Keep moving on" *smiles at you.
 
"Thanks BoA I thought I was gonna get in trouble by you."You replied.
 
"I was gonna get you in trouble but I thought about it, and said no, becaus... You guys have something & it's sad that it has to come to an end but   happens." BoA said and giggled. 
 
"Yup. Well see you later and thanks again.  *Bows* 
 
*Bows* Bye _____ BoA smiles & walks away.
 

*Kai walks out*

 
"Hey Who were you talking to?" Kai asked.
 
"Just some friend. A good friend. *smiles* 
 
"Alright, let's go" Kai said and you guys began walking out.
 

*You guys were  at the entrance door*

 
"Well this is it." You said sighing.
 
"Yeah, I guess this is it. Well good bye friend. Till Tomorrow. *smiles* 
 
"Yeah, till Tomorrow friend *smiles and Bows* you said.
 

*begin walking separate directions.*

 
"Maybe this wasn't bad. I mean, maybe it's a good start."You said to yourself & smiled.
 
"The start of something new. *sigh* a new Life, a new beginning." Kai said to himself & smiled.
 

5 Months later ~

 
Kai Contract finally finished! He finally gets to date.
 
"Hey_____ Did you know Kai got a girl. They been together for 2 weeks now. Ever since his contract ended." BoA said.
 
"Really? Well that's good for him." *sighs then smile* 
 
"Are you okay,?" BoA asked.
 
"Who me? Yeah I'm fine. I'm over him. We are friends. Good ones." You replied.
 
"Well okay, *smiles* I'll be going. BoA said.
 
"Ah, okay. Bye BoA ! *smiles*
 

*You begin to walk* 

 
Hey!______ Kai yelled across the hall.
 

*You turned around*

 
"Oh, what's up Kai? You questioned.
 
"I'll like you to meet my girlfriend. Her name is Gabriella. Gabriella  this is ______."
 
"Ah, hello _____ Kai told me your were his best friend." Jennie said.
 
"Ah, yeah. Well it's nice to meet you. Take good care of Kai. Okay?"  You said & smiled.
 
"Don't worry I will" *smiles*
 
"Well bye now." *smiles
*walks away*
 
" Wow I'm glad you didn't get jealous or anything, I'm so proud of you" 
 
"Who said that?" You looked around.
 
"Me silly, "! BoA said & came out of her hiding spot.
 

*You two begin walking*

 
"Oh! BoA! Well yeah, I mean like I said. It's a new beginning a new life. We just got to keep moving on. No matter how much it hurts" you replied.
 
"Good girl!" BoA said & smiled. "But wait, do you still have feeling for him?" She questioned.
 
"Well yeah, but like I said I have to get over him." You said.
 
"Ah, right." BoA replied.
 
"Yeah, well I'll be going bye BoA!" You bowed.
 
"Bye ____" *bows back.
 

You Walk out of the building*

 

*kai comes out of the hiding corner BoA was in.*

 
*sigh* I still love ______ And I always will. Kai said & began walking away..
 
 
 
 
 
_________________________________________
Well yeah! I just finished my first story! Sorry if it might be short!
But had an amazing time writing this!
and so sorry for the lame ending >.< Forgive me!
like I said! "It's my first fanfic" 
but I hope you enjoy! Please Tell you friends about this if you love the story!
and please subcribe & comment about what you think!
byee all my beautiful Watchers & subscribers!