Chapter 3

Amor Mio

You had an amazing time with Kai. You wished that moment never ended. You thought it was a start of a new relationship. You never been in a relationship

because well, you never were that type of girl that got asked out. And when you did most of them just used you. Like a toy, But you knew kai would never

do that to you. You felt something different. A good different. You knew he would never try to hurt you.You were drop off home by kai & got off of the car, before 

you got out. Kai gave you a goodnight kiss. You smiled & said "Goodnight". You entered your house entered you room & changed to your Pj's You went to 

bed & you a text. It was Kai.

 

"Hey, I had an amazing time with you. Goodnight my love. I love you! *kissy face*"

 

You smiled you replied "I had a amazing night with you too! Good night! Love you too! *smiley face*

 

You put your phone away & went to sleep. Well you tried, but you ended up sleeping anyways. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Morning.

 

You woke & You saw that you woke up late.

 

"! You said to yourself. I got to be at work in 20 Minutes Ugh!"

 

You took a quick shower Found your track suit & ran out the door.

You called Kai to see how he was doing.

 

"Hey baby! Are you at the SM Building? You Asked. 

"Yeah, I'm on my way  over there. but I think it's better if you don't come at all". He said serious tone.

" Why can't I come? Is something up? Is everything Ok?" You asked worried.

"Uh...No-Nothing wrong. Don't worry ok? Bye."  He hung up.

"Wait!"  *sigh* What's going on? Is he already hidding something from me I'm going over there". You began to run.

You finally got to the SM Building You showed you ID & You entered in a rush to find Kai. You saw BoA while you were running.

"Ah! Hi BoA by any chance do you know were Kai is?" You asked.

"Ah! _______ I was just going out to look for you. So glad you are here. Let's go I know here Kai is. In Fact, He didn't tell you anything about what's going on?" BoA Questioned.

"Uh... No he hasn't..Can You tell me what's going on." You Replied.

Sure but first you must go to the president's office". BoA replied.

"Pre- president?! Of SM?! Why?!" You asked worried.

" I have no time to explain. Anyways, we are here. Good luck! *bows & walks away* BoA said.

"Ah, Okay. Thanks... *bows* Ugh...What Did I do?"

*Walks Into The president's Office.*

He-hello Mr.President. *Bows*

"Ah ______ Come in & sit down. We had to talk" He said in a serious tone.

Okay. You walk in & You saw Kai sitting down.

"Kai?" You asked.

*He turned around* Ah! ________ *smiles*

You sat down next to him.

The president is behind his deck standing up & looking at you two.

"Can you explain this to me". *Throws a magazine down on the deck.* 

Both you & kai had your eyes wide opened.

"EXPLAIN!" President yells at both of you & you got scared.

"I need one of you to explain right now. This isn't a joke! YOU KNOW OUR RULES AGAINST DATING!! I NEED ONE OF YOU TO EXPLAIN THIS OR YOU TWO CAN SAY BYE TO YOUR CAREER FOR GOOD!"

*You stood up* "President. This is a picture of last night. We went on a date. It wasn't kai's fault. I asked him out since i had a crush on him. This...this is a picture of us kissing. We thought we were alone. I'm sorry & I'll take all the blame for this". *tears began to fall out of your eyes* 

________! Kai said. It isn't your fa-

Sh! Kai. You answered.

Kai felt really bad. I can't believe she put the blame on herself. I can't let her do this I Can't she will lose her job. *sighs* "President". *Kai gets up*

"I've heard enough. I don't need to hear more." President said.

Yess you do! President, I made this up I can't let her take the blame. I know we had rules i just couldn't help Myself. I was foolish enough to asked her out." Kai said to the president.

*You looked at him with tears* Fo-Foolish? 

*Looks back at you.* I was foolish, but it was because I love her. *Tears began to fall*

"Alright!" Rules are the rules. I'm sorry you guys love each other. But you both signed a contract. You made a deal. And it must be followed. You have until tommorow to solve this issue. It's either losing each other or you Career's." President said. 

"Thank you Mr.President."* Both of you bow to him*

*President walks Out*

Kai! *You hugged him* You couldn't hold back your tears you cried on his shoulder. You didn't want to let him go. You thought everything was going to be okay. You justed wanted to kill the girl who posted it on the internet. You didn't want to leave him. You weren't together for a whole week & it has to come to & end. 

______ Listen. Don't cry please.* Kai said rubbing your back*

"I can't do this. I wish this never happened I can't let you lose your job. It's not worth it for some girl" You said calming down your tears

"Babe If you were just some girl I would have never gotten with you. But you mean something to me Listen I don't want this to happened but we are not going to seperate" Kai said Looking at you.

"But you job" You said.

"We can say that we broken up but we are really dating. It's better we can hide our relationship. No one has to know besides you & me. I'ts gonna be hard but it's worth it." Kai said.

"Is it worth it? You said.

"It's worth everything. I rather lose my job than you. I can't lose you. You believed in me & I believe in you. We can't let this relationship go." Kai said.

"Okay then, It's worth a try, No matter what happens we are in this together." You said smiling. 

*Smiles back* Thanks for going with the plan" *Kisses you*

"No problem. We have to stick together." You smiled.

"Now remember once, we walk out we are nothing". Ok? Kai replied.

"Okay"! You said Smiling.

 

You two walk out as if nothing happened. Can this plan work? Can this be worth a shot? What will happen next?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know, It might be a lame chapter or story but I will try so hard to make it better!! Thank's for reading this! PLEASE SUBCRIBE & COMMENT! I NEED TO KNOW HOW IS THE STORY! I NEED YOUR OPINION! SO PLEASE COMMENT! Till nextchapter! And if you like it. Who should I write about for my new story?! Can be anyone from Exo k/m Bap, Shinee, Superjunior, beast & bigbang! Comment please! Stay beautfiul! byee