Chapter 1

Amor Mio

"Kai!" You shouted.

________! Kai Shouted.

 

You & Kai have been really close for a while. Ever since you became a background dancer. You loved coming to the SM Building. It was always so Energetic. ​​ You had a big crush of kai Ever since Exo debut. Every time you come to the SM building & see kai it makes you feel like the best fan in the world. 

"Hi kai!"You said while smiling.  

"Hey, __________ Are you free?" He says nervously.

"Yeah, I'm free. Why you ask?" You said with a confuse face.

"Chuckles" "I wanted you see if you wanted to go on a date with me". He says nervously.

"Oh, Really? Well I would love to go on a date with you." You said smiling.

"Smiles" Okay, then here is my number I'll Pick you up around 8?" Smiles"

"Okay See you later Bye." You said Smiling & Bow. 

 

You: POV.

You began walking home, You could not stop blushing after of what happened. You were excited. You never thought that one day your bias will ever ask you out. You expected something eles but you had nothing wrong with what he asked. 

[ You arrived home]

OMG! You said screaming! I can't believe that Kai just ask me out! OMG!!! What will i wear? OMG! I need a 411 tip! Gosh. I can't stop blushing. 

Wait. Why am I talking to myself? I must get ready!

End of POV.

 

You were ready you couldn't believe that time pass by so fast. You wore a Black leather jeans with a white T Shirt with a Black leather jacket, With a pair of jordans & Red Lipstick. You never felt so pretty. You were so nervous You wanted to be called beautiful. From Him.

 Kai: POV.

Begins running home. 

I got home & began doing my little happy dance. 

I can't belive she said yes! "Blushes"

Replay:  

Oh, Really? I would love to go on a date with you." You said smiling.

Yess! I gotta get ready. I wonder what i will wear. Wait where will I take her? How about a Arce Area? "Smiles"

End of POV.

Kai Began getting ready. He wore a pair of Jordans, Jean, White T Shirt, Jean jacket with spikes. He's ready. It was 7:50pm 

Well I should get going. "Begins walking out of the house. WAIT!

He goes back to the house to put on cologne.

"Walks out of the house" 

"Calls You"

"Hello? You answered. 

Hey, It's Kai Where do you live? I'm on my way." He replied.

"Oh, Right! I Live in 115 Maple St." You replied.

'Alright, meet you outside.' Kai said.

'Ok, Bye.' You said.

A few minutes later, He was outside your house. He was leaning in his car waiting for you to come out.

"Okay this is it. I'm ready" You said to yourself.

You walked outside & you saw him. You thought your heart was going to explode. He smirks at you while you were walking to him.

"You look really beautiful." Kai says to you.

"Really? Thank you so much. You don't look bad yourself." You smile.

"Let's go!" Kai says while opening the car door for you.

"Thanks." You smile.

"Where are you taking me?" You ask curiously. 

"Somewhere you will enjoy." Smiles at you.

You blush.