Rejections and Disappointments

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjJ03fcql2o

_______________________________________

The night was young and Baro was in the park crying his eyes out. Feeling so much pain right now he had his right hand gripping tightly at his chest where it hurts like a knife was just stabbed there. He couldn’t breathe, his eyes were hurting from crying, and he didn’t know what to do. Why couldn’t he see it from the start? Maybe fate did bring them together. Maybe love was supposed to be what he felt for Na Young. Maybe, just maybe if he could get another chance. If he could just tell her how he wishes everything he said that hurt her this much only if he could take it all back. Take back what he wore to himself. *If only I could tell her how much I like her.... if only I listened to her....* He thought as he gripped his heart tighter.

Watching from far away, Gongchan watched his hyung crying. He slowly approached his hyung. He wasn’t one of those people who knew how to comfort people; he was actually very awkward when it comes to these kinds of situations.

“Hyung....” Gongchan whispered in the wind.

But somehow Baro still heard it. He turns his head to the person who called out to him.

“G-Gongchan.” He said in a surprised tone.

“Hyung, why are here alone?” Gongchan asked.

“I-uh...” Baro said in alert, wiping his tears.

“Don’t worry hyung. I won’t tell.” Gongchan said sitting next to his hyung.

“Thanks Gongchan.” Baro weakly smiled. “Why are you here this late anyways?”

“Um... I was.... I got rejected.” Gongchan said, his shoulders deflating in the process.

“Aww, buddy. There are a lot of girls out there don’t get too down.” Baro reassured the younger one.

“Hyung, I just saw you crying your heart out here and you tell me not to get sad about a girl?” Gongchan said in a ‘I can’t believe you way’

“Well, you shouldn’t be like your hyung. I’m a bad example.” Baro warned his dongsaeng.

“Whatever hyung.” Gongchan smiled as he shook his head in disapproval.

________________________________________________________________

Care to listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70T9MWHLZ4I

At exactly 3:30 a car pulled up in front of Na Young’s house. Stepping out of the car was a boy smiling ear to ear; he wasn’t called the happy prince in school for nothing. As he was walking to the door, two elderly people were spying through the window. They were so excited that a boy is finally coming inside their own h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter