Sandeul's my Fairy god Father

Learning about Fate, Love, and Couple Rings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Care to listen:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swQmJYvGsxA

______________________________________________________________

A Rolls Royce stopped in front of a famous beauty salon. Stepping out of the car was Sandeul and Na Young. Na Young was already surprised with the car but surprises haven’t even started yet.

Sandeul's car: http://img2.netcarshow.com/Rolls-Royce-Phantom_Coupe_2009_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

“What are we doing here, oppa?” Na Young asked, worried heard in her voice.

“Sandeul oppa is going to fix you up.” Sandeul smiled as he took Na Young’s hand.

“B-but I have already bought my own dress and my mom’s going to put make up on me.” Na Young tried to make up excuses, so she doesn’t have to pay for anything expensive.

“Na Young, it’s not that I don’t like your dress and all, I just don’t want you to look ordinary.” Sandeul said, trying not to offend Na Young.

“How is my dress ordinary!? I bought it for $200!” Na Young still tried to reason out.

“Please, that’s how much my pants cost.”

Na Young frowns at Sandeul.

“Sorry dongsaeng, but we all agreed that you will be OUR date.” Sandeul explained.

“Huh? What do you mean we?” Asked the confused young one.

“Let’s just go inside and finish this so we could head to the ball.”

“No oppa! I want an answer!” Na Young attempted an argument.

Suddenly two pair of arms was dragging her in. She tried to fight back but failed, since two men were holding her as they sat her in a chair. And after that everything just came into a blur.....

 

As time passed by, Na Young just kept quiet feeling quite dizzy from all the people walking in front of her and people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter