Chapter 1

Light Behind Those Walls

I had been around gangs all of my life. Picked up by Yongguk as a baby left on the streets, he was my father, and I owed him my life. As I got older, Guk hyung brought in more guys. Himchan was the first. He’s a headstrong idiot with the power to kill, amazing looks, and he knows how to fix cars like a boss. He joined when his family was killed and had no one left.

 

Daehyun was next. He could fix, shoot, do anything with guns. They were his specialty and he could tell you everything and anything about them. After Daehyun came Zelo. Zelo was just like me. Left on the streets and found by us. He is good with his hands and very agile.

 

And then finally Youngjae. I never could understand why he chose to be in a gang. He was from the rich part of Seoul. He had nice clothes and a wealth of medical knowledge that nobody should know. Especially if it involves sedatives, morphine, and all kinds of crazy that could kill people. But he is definitely a great guy and part of this team.

 

We reside in an old warehouse in the industrial district. Apparently Guk’s dad owned the place and passed it down. It is huge and we fixed it up so that we had a garage, 6 bedrooms, a kitchen, lounge area, and 3 nice bathrooms. There is also a small lab for Youngjae, a soundproof gun range for us to practice shooting. It wouldn’t be good if the police showed up.

 

As for bedrooms, I could only tell you what mine looked like, I haven’t been in the others rooms. It’s mostly black and white with camo and bright colors thrown in here and there.  I have a queen sized bed that sits right in the middle of the room in front of the window. I also have a flat screen on the wall across from it. A white leather sofa on the far left side of the room with a camo painted coffee table. On the far right I have a bright blue desk with a lap top and a picture of me and Himchan on our first anniversary beside it.

 

In the back of the warehouse there is a small garden with herbs, flowers and medical plants in it. It looks really pretty in the summer when everything is in bloom. It’s actually where I am at the moment. Just sitting here enjoying the sunshine and slight breeze. It’s normally quite hot for summer, today being an exception.

***

 

I was looking at my phone when the familiar scent of vanilla and brown sugar showed up beside me.

 

“Hey, babe.” Himchan said as he set down beside me. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer. He leaned his head on my shoulder. “Hey.” I leaned back against the building and pulled him onto my lap, nuzzling into his neck.

 

“Dinner is almost ready. Dae told me to come get you.” He said leaning back into my embrace. I grunted as a form of OK, and continued to hold him.

 

“Tomorrow is our anniversary, what would you like?” I asked him softly. He turned so that he was sitting sideways in my lap and looped his arms around my neck. “You. Just you.” I looked at him a little uncertain and leaned up to kiss him. “You sure I’m enough?” He laughed and pulled me closer so our foreheads were touching. “You’re always enough for me. Always.” As we leaned into kiss each other again, somebody cleared their throat to the left of us.

 

“Sorry to interrupt, but dinner is ready and Daehyun is being y. So I would hurry up and get to the table.” We all started laughing as Youngjae walked away.

 

“Do you think that they’re ever going to get together?” Himchan asked as he pulled me up from the ground. “Knowing those two, probably not. They probably don’t even know that they’re in love with each other.” He held onto my hand and leaned into my side as we walked back into our home. “Or they could end up like Zelo and Guk.” He said with a smirk on his face. “You mean being pushed together under the mistletoe?” “Exactly.”

 

As we walked into our dining area, everybody was already seated. Of course Yongguk and Zelo next to each other, Daehyun and Youngjae were sitting across from each other and flirting shamelessly, so that left me and Himchan also across from each other.

 

“We need to discuss something’s about our next mission.” Said Guk as we started eating. “Such as?” Daehyun piped up with his mouth full like always. “We are going to go and get our money from that lowlife, G-Dragon. He took the sedatives from Youngjae without paying and you know that won’t do.” “Who all is going?” I asked as Himchan looked at me nervously. “It’s just going to be me, Daehyun, and Youngjae. You are still recovering, Gup. You need to rest, so Himchan is going to stay with you. And Zelo is going to be sniping. So he isn’t technically involved.” Guk said in a matter of fact tone.

 

“Understood.” I said finishing my BiBimBap and carrying my dishes into the kitchen. As I turned to water on to rinse my bowl, hands wrapped around my waist from behind. “Just us tomorrow.” Himchan said while placing a kiss on my neck. “Is that a good idea? I mean I am still recovering.” “You weren’t objecting last night.” He said into my ear, making me blush and shiver just alittle bit. “I love you, Guppie.” “And I love you to Chan. I really do.”

 

“We should go shower and then get you to bed.” He said smiling and leading me up the stairs to our shared bathroom. “Neh, Umma.” I said while pulling of my clothes and throwing them into the hamper in the corner of the bathroom. “Just get in the shower.” I did as told and pulled him over to me. “Are you gonna join?” He shook his head and left the bathroom.

 

I showered quickly and ran to my bedroom to change into m night close, really just me boxers. As I walked into my bedroom, while towel drying my hair, I had a feeling that Himchan was up to something. I just didn’t know what it was. I my light and was surprised to see Himchan sprawled out on my bed with nothing but one of my larger shirts on.

 

“Hot damn.” Was all I could manage as he lifted himself onto his knees and crawled to the edge of the bed. I crooked his finger at me and, more than happy to oblige, walked in front of him. He used the towel around my neck to pull me into a searing kiss. When we pulled away, both breathless, he leaned back on the bed and pulled me on top of him. “Happy Anniversary, Babe.” I looked down at his flushed face and half lidded eyes.

 

“You look so y right now.” "Yeah?" "Hell yeah." I leaned down and kissed him slowly. When I ran my tongue along the seem of his lips, they opened immediately. I my tongue into his hot cavern and on his tongue, pulling a very sensual moan from him. As he leaned up to run his hands along my torso, I knew I was in for along night.    

***************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 Can you guys read this? I hope it's not to light. Anyway, I want to thank all of the people who subscribed to this story and to those who were eager for this update. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter. I don't want to promise anything, but I am not ure if there is going to be . I know they wil most likely be next chapter, but after that I am not sure....Are you guy's ok with ? Or not? I want to know. So please comment on how you liked or disliked this chapter and if you guys want so couple action in this story. I hope to hear from you guys soon. Please comment and subscribe. And even upvote if you guys like the story. I love you and see you next update. Bye Bye!!! <3

                                   ~MaddieRayne~