Chapter 3

Opposite [HIATUS T^T]

Chapter 3

 

 

 

Tiffany awaken on the the snooze of her alarm clock. lazily, she pressed the off button to shut it up.

Tiffany: what a disturbing alarm clock arrghh!

After a minute, she heared too the call ringtone of her cellphone. she wanted to sleep more! does anyone doesn't want to give the peace she wanted?!

"what?!!!!!!" she said as he answered the call.

Chanyeol: ah? tiffany noona? did i disturb you?

Tiffany: Oh chanyeol, so it's you who disturb me huh? haha just kidding.

Chanyeol: Noona, about on the date that i asked, do you remember it?

Tiffany: Is it today?

Chanyeol: Uhmmm ..

Tiffany get the planner from her bag and kindly checked if she was available today. except on the photoshoop she had on 9 in the evening, she was free on the whole day. so that means she can play around with her dongsaengs.

She thought that EXO were all a charming guys, they were adorable and very talented. SM entertainment were very lucky to have a new idols like them.

Tiffany: Good news i was free today! yeeyy!!

Chanyeol: That's good to hear. so is it fine to go  out with the other boys?

Tiffany: you mean all of you? The twelve of you?

She thought it weird to have a day with a twelve dashing boys, well, it was okay for her, but it's kinda weird to walk on a street with the complete exo.

Chanyeol: Oh no, no no, Lay, xiumin, chen, tao, d.o and suho can't come today. they had another business.

Tiffany: So you mean, You, Luhan, Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai and kris are the one who can come with us?

Chanyeol: that's right hehe ^__^

Tiffany: Sounds great, so do you had a plan? since you are the one who asked for this?

Chanyeol: Is it okay to watch Despicable Me 2 on the cinema and we go to the theme park?

Tiffany: Despicable Me 2? really? is that finally showing?

Chanyeol: Yes, You're not updated noona ....

Tiffany: Mian, i was just so busy this past few months. pardon me ..

Chanyeol: That's okay noona. so, see you around maybe on 12 in the afternoon at the maple cafe?

Tiffany: That's fine with me, see you all guys .. muah! muah!

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol's POV

Tiffany: That's fine with me, see you all guys .. muah! muah!

 

I was just so shocked! is it true? is it true just tiffany noona muah muah on me? she kissed me damn it!

Baekhyun: Retard?

Chanyeol: Tiffany noona muah muah on me ......

I can't still imagine that .. is it tiffany noona likes me too? i hope she do, because i really really really like her. All guys can't resist her gorgeousness. This is the first time that my heart beats like padam padam, for the first time, it was the time that we introduce personally on our sanbaes, including Girls Generation, And the first person who captured my big eyes, no i mean my heart is tiffany noona and her beautiful eye smile and her warm gesture. she was so  lovely that time.

Baekhyun: What? what just you said?!

Chanyeol: Muah muah .. she kissed me baek!!

Baekhyun: No way, she can't like you!

Chanyeol: Why not?!

Baekhyun: Beacause ... because she only likes me!

Chanyeol: You sure about that baek?

Baekhyun: YES I AM!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan POV

oh my gosh!! this is it! we had a date with tiffany noona. I wish i was the only who can be with her. can i still call it a date? i sigh.

here i am starring on my clothes. i don't know what to wear. i want to be manly and good looking infront of her. This is a contest between them haha! i'll show to them that tiffany likes me,

I look on the mirror and appreciate the good looks that i had. what a gorgeous face that i have. i am so sure that tiffany will like me.

it is on my trainee day when i first saw her. she's only wearing a practice clothes and she was soaked on her own sweats. her hair bun got messed and there are some hair strands on her face. ubut still, she's very hot, y and pretty. no one can't deny it when you see her.

Sehun: Luhan hyung, i'm nervous today.

suddenly, sehun came to my room with a worried expressio on his face.

Luhan: But why?

Sehun: It's because, we were going out with tiffany noona today.

Luhan: Sehun ah, do you like her.

Sehun: Umm umm (sehun nodded, in a shyly way) haha how cute *___*

I tapped his shoulder. "You can only like her, but don't love her. she's mine." ^_______^

Sehun: Hyung, you're so selfish, how about the other hyung they also like her, you cannot blocked our feelings. your a masocist.

Luhan: yah yah, watch your mouth, i'm still your hyung.

Sehun: fine, fine ....

 

 

 

 

 

Baehyun's POV

this is it! were here at the maple cafe and we're waiting for my princess. my beloved tiffany noona ... the most gorgeouse, hot, and nice girl in the world! Tiffany noona was not just a simple crush for me, she was my role model in such a things. I admire her in alots of way. she thought how to be strong and a good performer. that's why i LOVE her, just shhhhhhh .... don't tell it to them. i know they also like her, but me i'm already inlove with her. I hope someday she loves me too the way i love her ..

In a moment, she came on the glass slide door of the cafe, everything gets into a slow motion. i can also heared an imaginary bells that came from heaven.  it's like i saw an angel who leads her way to us. how i wish it was only for me psshh T___T

she's only wearing a plain white sando paired up a pink tooled skirt and a flat ballet shoes. she looks like a princess. as ever.

Tiffany: Sorry guys for waiting, so let's go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

okay that as all for today, hahaha so this is me tiffanymiyoung05!!!! thank you so much OMGraphic for choosing me ^___^ i hope i won't disappoint you ..

 

 

toodled  .... muah muah