The truth is another.

ANGEL&DEMON;
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The time flows yet, there is anything that can stop it.  Not even a girl's heart, not even the heart of a girl who stops. Too young and too innocent.
Hyerin doesn't cry,. Doesn't  speak.
She also doesn't  breath.
The same immage continues to haunt her.
Kerym a little tipsy, that talks to her at the party, Hyerin that hugs her for steady her, only a few ours before.
A friend of her is died.


After the call of her mother, Hyerin returned at home and as soon she opened the door of the house, she saw her mother  crying.

FLASHBACK
''Mom, why are you crying?'' you could feel the tension in her voice, Hyerin look at her mother with wide eyes
''You-you-your friend Ker-Kerym is die las--'' her mother couldn't finish what she was saying because Hyerin cut her off ''WHAT?!'' she raise her voice ''IT'S IMPOSSIBLE, SHE WAS WITH ME A FEW OURS BEFORE, HOW IT COULD BE HEPPEN?!?'' the tears start to fall down her cheeks and they  didn't  want to stop, it's like she just has got punched in the stomach, she couldn't believe it,she didn't want to believe that her friend had died, when a few hours before she was with her at that damn party.
FLASHBACK END


Hyerin is lock in her bedroom for two days, the curtains closed all the time,so the light can't pass towards the window. The only differece between the day and the night is the dream, nay the nightmare that wait for her every night.
Hara called Hyerin in tears, she listen her in silence, what could she says?
The nightmare is always there.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter