4; Quality Time

Trapped

*here's the s*ck update for you guys;;D

4; Quality Time

 

“So, why we are here again?”

The blonde-haired boy asked his friend—or it was that he thought. The girl beside him didn’t say anything, couldn’t take off her eyes from all of his family photos at the wall or even on the table (that got framed). ‘It was never changed, I think. The last time I came here…… the living room was very look like this,’ she thought.

“you offered me to discuss about our music test, didn’t you?”

Yeah…. Rite… but it just a lie you know?

“well, what’s song that will we sing? A ballad one or upbeat one?”

She thought about it right after he finished his sentences. You don’t know how much he wanted to hug her right now, how much he wanted to her hair just like the old times. But he just couldn’t do that.

“wouldn’t it be nice if we try upbeat one? I mean, hey…. That teacher called Mrs. Jung will proud of us!!! Because I bet there area so many students that will choose the ballad one. What do you think???” all of sudden, she is being excited around him. Again; because when they were together, this side of her would always revealing—no ‘mask’ at her face.

“well I think so? How about we try the hip-hop genre song? It’s rare in our school hm,” was all his answer, because his mind wasn’t here with his brain.

“what did you mean? Hip-hop?”

“emm, you know? Just like Henry’s song, Trapped??” and she nodded at his words. “that’s what I called hip-hop,” he continued his words.

She think of it for a minute. Henry’s trapped? She once heard that song but it just once, because it’s a new song and she was too busy with her homeworks and tasks.

“could you please sing the reff part now, Luhan?”

Hearing her saying his name, made his heart flipped a bit. His heartbeat faster than before, it was like he just ran around soccer field for 3 times. Yet, he liked this feeling. He missed this feeling. He missed his name being called by Lee Hyusun.

“(cough) o.. ok..okay..”

“Naneun jichyeoga na honjaseoman kkumeul kkugo innabwa
Sege heundeureo nareul kkaewojugenni kkaewojugenni im trapped im trapped
Nan nareul irheoga neo eobsin naui ireum jocha gieogi an na
Ijen ne aneseo nareul nohajugenni nohajugenni im trapped im trapped
Im trapped oh~ im trapped oh~

(I’m getting tired, I guess I’m dreaming alone
Will you strongly shake me and wake me up, wake me up?
I’m trapped, I’m trapped
I’m losing myself, I can’t even remember my name without you
Now will you let go of me from inside of you, let go of me?
I’m trapped, I’m trapped
I’m trapped oh, I’m trapped oh)”

 

She listen to it carefully, trying to know what’s the meaning of that song. At first, she was so concentrated. But…. After she knew a little bit of the translation, she quickly glanced over him. Only to found that his eyes were on her while he singing. He hadn’t stop singing yet. And that’s made it even worse than before.

But they like it.

And they didn’t want it to ended quickly.

Because they missed those stare….

Stare that full of sincere look, that full of meaning for each other.

Stare that look like wanted to say; I love you.

-

It was 5 PM. And they haven’t decided the song yet because they are too confused to choose, or maybe they are too nervous to discuss again because of that ‘gazing competition’.

She, immediately, broke the eye contact between them. Her heartbeat was 5 times faster than before. If there’s no God, maybe she was already held a funeral for her ownself because of heart-attack.

He turned his head to the ceiling, felt a little bit disappointed because of her action. ‘I want you to be with me again….’

“let’s continue our discuss, Lu…. Luhan,” she shuttered.

And after that awkward moment, the discussing time wasn’t as effective as before. They just sat side by side without saying a single word. It just their breath that they could heard.

“hey, could we use the instrument on the test?” Luhan asked her, to broke the eyes between them. She nodded, felt a little bit releaved.

“I will play the guitar then, because it’s the most simple instrument that I ever played,” he said, much to his reply, Hyusun laughed and his heart went crazy again.

“hahaha, you’re just lazy. You could play all of the instrument but you always chose guitar, it’s like that guitar was and is really important for you. Even your mom got jealous of your guitar hahaha.”

He slapped himself mentally. She still remembered about it? About the guitar-and-the-jealousy-mom. He thought it was a bittersweet thing. Bitter because maybe she just blabbered out those words without even she realized it, and sweet because if that’s true…. She still have a special place for him in her heart.”

Soon, she finally realized what was she just said. She mentally cursed herself for saying such a thing without thinking of it. , sometimes needs to learn how to keep the wrong words to say. But, was it really wrong to said that?—the past.

Not trying to deny her feeling, she truly glad that he didn’t mad at her after she blabbering out about himself, in the past, when he was still hers.

“maybe we can really sing ‘Trapped’, Hyu.”

And with that, her mind really went crazy. Crazier than Super Junior’s (youth) fangirl or Girls’ Generation (jealous) fanboy.

Maybe, I really need to spend a day or two days or maybe 3 days with him…. Because in reality, my heart keep telling me that I still need him in my life…

**bad newbie author:(((((( sorry for the short chap! lacked of inspiration:(