Evolution

So This Jerk Owns My Heart.....

 

 

 

 

I literally beg you guys to play this while you read this chapter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNX9Qjxf57c

 

 
PLEASEEEEEE.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You stopped the car half way.
There was a long distance between yours and Anny's house. You were suddenly out of breath because of the tension in your mind. You bursted the door open and fell right to the ground and started to cough. You didn't exactly have any idea what was happening to you and why it was happening to you. But you knew one thing for sure, you were evolving, from weak to strong.
 
You sat there coughing for awhile in the middle of the road. It was pitch black, the night. Only the lights of your car were lit, that was the only light. You could see your knees as you positioned yourself to sit by the door on the ground. You started to rethink your life, from the start. Normally you would avoid these kind of conversations with yourself, you were scared to think of how messed up you were, but now it was different, you wanted to change for the good of yourself. You felt your chest heavy all of a sudden, you coughed again.
You were so weak you started to cough blood. There was a lot of it, it didn't scare you. You knew something had to come out of you. You started to think after stopping the coughing. Why were you born ? Why were you sent in this world ? If there is a good reason, then why your parents consider you as a mistake ? If bad, then why are you still alive, despite of your countless attempts to take your own life ? You sighed and spitted some more blood still stuck in your throat.
You knew there was a reason when Jun came to your mind. She protected you when you couldn't even walk. You would get beaten up and would stay silent about it. Since you were 5 years old, you were labeled as a mistake by society as your parents said so. Jun brought you into her own world and taught you to make your own. And you did. Full of fear and sadness. 
You stood up as you remembered as you thought of when you weren't even able to walk in the past. One evolution done.
You wiped away your tears which you didn't even know you were crying, when you remembered you'd cry everyday, every second of your life. All this time, you have cried. People always hurt you, but you just cried alone, not a shoulder to lean on. Just Jun whom you hid from for not disturbing her. Evolution two done.
You wiped blood from your mouth as you rested your hands on the cars bonnet remembering all times when you self harmed and loved seeing yourself bleed, cause you sometimes thought that you are the problem. But now, you were evolved. Evolution three done.
There were probably a lot more evolutions to come but you remembered Luhan. You Loved him. But did he love you ? You still weren't sure. No one was actually. 
You decided that if you have come so far after willing to die a lot, then there is a reason for you. And you may not know what that reason exactly is, but you dealt with it fine. You straightened your back and opened the car door. Your throat was scratched and wounded. You didn't care, you were taking one thing at a time, first was to be fair with yourself, and that would only happen when you found out what Luhan has in his heart for you. You started the car and drove to her apartment.
 
Unlike all other times having conversations with yourself, you didn't get into a fight with yourself and you were now a strong girl, not fully determined but you knew what you wanted now, JUSTICE FOR YOURSELF.
Driving, you remembered your favorite quote 
 
 
"They say before you start a fight, you better know what you are fighting for"
 
You waited secretly at heart a long long time to use this in your life, and this was the right time...........
 
 
 
 
 
READ ME......
Okay so out of all the chapters, this is the one I love the most. Because it tells you about YOU, KATHERINE that is. How strong she had been is more yet to be revealed, this is just a glance of it. I can relate perfectly with Katherine. 
Hope you all like this chapter...
next chapter will have the main confrontation or Jun and Sehun's scene which is Awesome and I can't wait for it myself.
keep waiting.
Xoxo,
Khadija.