Family, Friends and Enemy?

Bratty Wife VS. Jerky Husband
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Busan…

One Thursday Night…At Lee’s House…

That evening, Jung Yonghwa went to the Lee’s residence to meet one of his best friends Lee Jungshin, Which he knows he made him angry this morning and he wants to make peace on him …so, to make it up, he made him his especial dish, the dukbokki, as a peace offering itself.  Because the last thing on earth he wants to do is to make war with his best friends whom they’ve known each other since their nursery days.

So, when he reached his destination he immediately knocked on the gate.  Being regular on that house or almost he’s second home actually…the maid already knew him and  told him to just  come inside and will call Jungshin on his room.  Minutes later, Jungshin went out and welcome him to their house coldly.

“Hey, Bro…” Yonghwa greeted him with his sweetest smile.

“And what made you come here Jerk?” Jungshin asked him coldly as he sat on the couch crossing his arms without looking on him.

“What else do you think?  Of course to say sorry…and make peace …I even made and brought you this dukbokki…as my peace offering…want to taste it? It’s really delicious and tasty you know…” Yonghwa smiled at him.

“Aish! Whatever! Jerk….just give it to me…I’m starving anyway…” Jungshin told him and grabbed the container that has dukbokki, and then he instantly go to their kitchen grabbed a spoon and he started to eat the peace offering.

“Hmmnnn…matda!” He said happily, as always Yonghwa's signature dish he thought.

Yonghwa followed him to the kitchen and silently smiled, seeing his friend attacking and munching the food he brought…he knows…he was already forgiven.

"So, what now, Shinnie will you tell me what exactly happened to you today?"  Yonghwa smirked, teasing Jungshin. "Have you gotten rid of that lady leech of yours huh?"  He continued.

Earlier that day, Jungshin  asked for Yonghwa’s help to get rid of his ex-fling or they called her as lady leech, who was really crazy over him, she was so annoying to the point that she always follows him wherever he go even in his work and calls him a hundred times on his phone day and night.

Since he was the only one available among his friends this morning,  so he was the one Jungshin asked for some help to get rid of that lady leech.

But unfortunately Yonghwa didn't help him.  Only because he believed that when it comes to the couple’s problem, that’s a personal matter, nobody can solve their issues but only themselves, because they were the only one involved in the relationship and they were only the one who really knew each other's well. So it is better if they figure out the solution on their own.  Besides, he himself really hates to deal with those lady leeches.  That’s why he just said no.

And that was the reason why Jungshin got mad at him early in the morning.

"You Jerk! And you call yourself a friend?  You didn’t ever care or bother if I’m going to be eaten alive by that lady leech? Hmp! Wait till you got the same problem…let’s see…for sure I'm not going to help you too...hmp!" Jungshin glared a fierced look at Yonghwa.

But Yonghwa didn’t mind it, because he really enjoyed the sight of an annoyed Jungshin, for him he was so funny at that look. That can make him laughed out loud even roll in the ground laughing. He thought he was the funniest when he’s annoyed.

"Hmp! Deh deh deh…just laugh out loud all you want...you Jerk…I don’t care." Jungshin chuckled.

 "You know good thing, I have other friend to rely on…and that was Seohyun…she came to help and rescue me without any hesitation…" He said while Yonghwa still laughing.

"Wow. Jinjia? Jeongmal?!?  Wow! That's something new…Because as far as I remember that Brat don’t care for anyone or anything except for herself and her own family and I never thought or imagine her lending a helping hand to others…is she sick or something? " Yonghwa said in surprised.  He leaned his back on the couch and crossed his legs.

Jungshin smirked, "Yah! Of course she’s not…She really did that and helped me without any hesitation…Not like you cold hearted friend.  And for your information, all the things that you said regards to her…that only applies to you, Jerk! And you deserved that a lot!  And Seohyun's she’ll always remained my ever nice and ever reliable friend."  He said proudly, crossing his hands across his chest.

"Well, the first line… seems right… I admit that….But the second line I doubt…"  Yonghwa laughed.

“Tch! It’s because you don’t yet experience her friendship and kindness that’s why…and you know what?  I don’t think you will…because she really hates you so much…” Jungshin told him while still smirking.

"Tch! Who cares…the feeling is so mutual anyway…So, now you really praise that Brat like she's someone really nice and friendly, huh?  As if I don’t know her too.  But wait…how did the Brat save you anyway?" Yonghwa asked curiously.

"It’s very simple…Seohyun just told that annoying lady leech that I'm her boyfriend and asked her to back off…or else he will call all her Oppas who were all judo black belters. With her fierced look and flaring nose."  He said and turned around and let his body collapse on the vacant space on the same couch he was seated.

"Whew! You should see that scene.  That was really funny…Seohyun was really cute and a very good at acting… she seems really true… I felt sorry for the lady leech though, all she did was cried and backed off, she seemed she had gotten really jealous and insecured with Seohyun.  And got really afraid with her judo black belter Oppas." Jungshin told him excitedly.

"Oh I see…Tch! Judo black belter Oppas huh!...I didn't know that Brat can act nicely like that.  She must become an actress it will suit her well…" Yonghwa said while he raised his left brow. 

"But wait, why are you getting so excited and super happy with that anyway?" Yonghwa asked him.

Jungshin laughed.   "You should have seen it yourself, I, for a moment, even thought that what she was saying was real. Well, I really wish it was real though.  Because I liked her for real." He said, still grinning.

"Aish!  Good luck, then.  Whatever!  That Brat's still and always a self-centered spoiled brat in my point of view…she’s so annoying really…just thinking of her…she made my blood boils."  Yonghwa told him coldly.

“Don’t worry she feels the same way on you anyway…Jerk.” Jungshin replied.

For Yonghwa he really hated girls like Seo Joohyun (a.k.a. Seohyun)… Or maybe, just Seo Joohyun alone, since he never felt that annoying feeling to the other girls anyway…only for Seohyun.  He really hated her so much.  Because for him she's too stubborn, self-centered and bratty, all she wants was everybody’s attention will be on her and hers alone.  And whatever she wants she’ll definitely have it…her family really treated her like a princess…and give all what she wants without any hesitation.  Indeed so bratty he thought.

Although, Yonghwa and Seohyun were hated each other so much. Their families however, were really close, like their parents particularly their father were best of friends since school days.  Even managed to live in the same place or just blocks away and continues their friendships up to the present times.  Both of their families were considered famous and the richest in Busan.

And to make it more particular here’s their family members:

 

First, the Jung’s Family:

Jung (Kim) Soo Roo         – Aboeji  (Successful Businessma
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter