I have amnesia too TT.TT

See you...Again

Yah ! m( _ _ )m

I'm so sorry that I dind't update since a long time but I had exam and I was a bit sick too . So I'm REALLY REALLY SORRY ! I'll try to write 2 chapters for you forgiving me so READ AND ENJOY ! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV

 

Is she alright ? I've seen her falling in the stairs and she lost a lot of blood... because of me. When I called the doctors I saw Yuri coming toward us with Chaerin's brother, his eyes were puffy , where he crying ?
She's in the bloc since 6 Hours now and since the moment she enters the room I was crying all my heart, I couldn't take it anymore.
Suddenly a doctor came out of the room and come towards me with a sad face...Don't tell me... NO ! NOT NOW ! NOOO !!!
" How is she ? Is she al-alright ?" I stuttered
" Hummm..yes but can I talk a moment with her relatives ?"
" I'm her girlfriend " Not yet but soon...
" Hum... okay . So she get huts badly on her head and now she's in coma... AGAIN but there's something new , she's sure blind but now she's amnesia too... I'm sorry , we don't know when she'll recover, we can just wait" With that the doctor just leave me, alone, crying in the hospital . 

Why her, in the whole world why her ???? It's my fault.

" Taeyeon what are you doing here ? Where's Chae ? Why are crying ? "

" Sica-ah~ . She fell from the stairs and she had amnesia and she's in coma now... because of me TT.TT"

" BWWWOOOOH ??? I need to see her ! She can't go like that until I said it to her ! "

" What do you want to say to her ? "

" She got accepted on Arvard for her paints and music ! "

" I'll tell her this the day she'll woke up !" 

" Excuse me miss" The doctor came towards me and Sica

" Chaerin needs to go to the states for a surgery for her eyes and brain , she MUST go there so she'll leave tomorrow. Please say your goodbyes to her, she may not come back ... sorry"

With that he left us dumbfounded. I ran into her room and kiss her on the lips for a long time until I needed air. I just couldn't let her go like this! Suddenly I feel her lips moved away from me ! O.o

" Wh-who are you ? " Chae asked me

" I'm Kim Taeyeon and I love you "

" Uhm.... Do i know you ? I don't remember anything !"

" Chae~~ ! " Sica ran in the room

" Jessica~~ Who is this ?"

" Uhmm.... " Jessica looked at me . I mouthed her to say that i'm her girlfriend

" She's your girldriend "

" Ah ! Uhm sorry if I didn't respond to your kiss then. The next time i'll do it " She winked to me.... Sorry Chae, there won't be next time because you'll leave for the states tomorrow...

" Sorry Chae but there's no next time you'll leave for the states tomorrow " When i finished saying that , i coul see sad and hurt in her eyes.. Please don't cry, please.

" Oh ... So ,we're over ? Even if I don't know you, I can feel that I...uhgg" Suddenly Chaerin put her hands on her head , she's crying from pain

" Chae ! "

" I.... Lo-v-love ...y-you Taeyeon-ah...." With that, she closed her eyes ! 

" NO ! CHAE ! DON'T LEAVE ME , NOT NOW , PLEASE DON'T !!!!

A lot of doctors came into her room and surrounded her. They said that she need to go now! I left her a last kiis on her lips and let her go..

" See you.. again Chae and next time, you should respond to my kiss, you...you promised me.... 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update but tomorrow I'll update too, if I can ! See you soon !