Chapter 8

Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lay cried when he received news from the Inspector that Sehun and Chanyeol had been targeted. Chanyeol died brutally while Sehun was now getting an operation. Tao's surgery was a success but he would forever be paralyzed, bedridden for life.

"Why? Why them? Why?" Lay whispered, grabbing his hair and more tears fell.

"Why not them?" a voice whispered echoing down the corridor. Heels made click clack sounds as you walked towards him.

"You... you're.." Lay stood up.

"I want revenge for what you all have done to me.. so i killed and hurt them. Tao and Sehun were the ones i let off easy. You should be grateful that i let them live." you sneered and Lay's fist came flying but it hitted nothing, it ran right through your cheek.

"You're.... dead.." he gasped out.

"I am.. all thanks to you guys.. I want you to pass a message to Kris for me. NOW!" You screamed.

"You may not have me like Kai or Chanyeol but you are still guilty like Tao and Sehun. Tell Kris, he is the last one.." you smiled before disappearing and Lay immediately ran to his car, driving to Kris's house.

He looked in the mirror constantly afraid that you would appear suddenly. He stepped on the pedal harder and reached Kris's house soon.

"hyung! hyung! HYUNG! OPEN THE DOOR!" He cried, pounding his fist against it and the door flew open. "What's wrong? " Kris asked.

And Lay launched into a full explaination of everything. "She says that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter