chapter 3

Revenge
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I can't believe that hyung would do that to his girl and man, she was tight and a hot .." a guy murmured to his companion who was supported him as he was drunk.

"Man. I feel sorry for the girl... " his friend, Tao murmured.

"Don't be.. Maybe she has forgotten all about it.. Afterall she wants to live on right?" Kai murmured, stopping to vomit and Tao brought him to the side of the alley to vomit.

"Yah! Hurry up!" Tao murmured leaving Kai alone. "Lay hyung is waiting for us."

"Ne.." Tao heard a voice reply but it was not Kai's voice instead a girl's.

"Kai? Where are you?" Tao shouted turning to see Kai but he was missing.

"Kai! Stop playing! Come out! KAI!"

Then something flew at him headfront and Tao immediately dodged due to his fast reflexes. "What the hell?" he walked towards to the lump and immediately retreated recognising it. "Ka..... aaii.." He cried.

It was Kai, well what was left of him. His head was twisted to the extent that it was barely hanging onto his shoulders, only a thin tendon was holding it in place. His eyes were missing, instead of eyes, they were empty sockets that were bleeding. Blood trailed down those cheeks that had dug into, making sure that his cheeks were sticking to his cheekbones. His left arm was torn off so was his legs.

Tao fell backwards terrified seeing his friend in such a state and tears of fear rolled down his cheeks. "K...KKKAAAAIIIII!" he screamed.

He imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter