Two

My Chubby Childhood Friend, Wu YiFan

 

  16_1371197761.png

 

 

" Lim Min Young. Wake up ! YAHHHH WAKE UP ! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY HEAD ! " Mrs. Lim shook her only daughter who remain rigid on her bed. Her daughter become a total log when she start sleeping !

Her hands on her hips as she stared at her own daughter.

This is impossible

Mrs.Lim walked out from Min Young room and come back in a minutes later with a frying pan and the soup scoop.

BAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBAMBABAMMBAMBAM !!

" RISE AND SUNSHINE ! RISE AND SUNSHINE ! RISE AND SUNSHINE ! " Mrs. Lim cheered loudly as she keep hitting the metal pan.

" Urghh " Min Young's hand automatically went up to cover her ears as the noise keep going on and on, getting louder.

" I'm up. I'm uppp " she murmured, half awake while still lying on her bed. Hoping her eomma will stop making the noise.

Her eomma continued to banged the frying metal.

" I'm up ! " she half shouted as she sat on her bed, staring at her eomma, fully awake.

" Oh hello there, did I disturb your beauty sleep ? Well I'm sorry then but can you please get up before I kick your off " her eomma said sweetly

Min Young rolled her eyes, grunting " Arasseo "

" Well go take a shower fast ! Its your first day in school ! " Mrs. Lim beamed with delight and walked out from Min Young's room.

Min Young ruffled her bed hair and stared blankly at the wall. Even the wall is more attractive at the moments than the school.

She snapped out from her daze state and decided to take the shower. Finally.

20 minutes later she came out from her room with her uniform on.

" OMO Min Young, that uniform look so cute on you ! " Mrs.Lim squealed happily when Min Young went over to the dining table.

Min Young furrow her eyebrows " It's the same eomma " Seriously, whats so cute about school uniform ? Beside it almost look the same with the one she wore at her previous school in China.

" No. Its more cute because this is your first time wearing a Korea high school uniform ! You reminded me of me back then in school. Ahh, memories "

She ignored her eomma who was immersed in her walking-down-memory-lane session and started eating her breakfast.

Her Appa nodded once a while, giving respond to her Eomma who was talking animatedly about her high school life while reading his newspaper. He was multi-tasking.

" I will send you to school for today, Min Young " her Appa said as he putted his newspaper aside.

" Sure " Min Young answered , don't feel the need to object to it since she still didn't know the way around here. Not to forget, she was totally lost yesterday.

 

 

" I will make your favourite stew today, so dont come home late, yeobo " Mrs.Lim said , standing infront of the door, sending her husband and daughter off.

" Thank you jagiya. I promise you I will come home on time ! " Her husband reply as he gave a peck on her cheeks.

Min Young rolled her eyes, sometimes her parents cheesiness was too much for her. Geez.

" Do your best today, Min Young ! Don't forget to make some friend, arraseo " her eomma cheered.

Min Young nodded nonchalantly. She make her way toward the car and it zoomed away after her Appa said goodbye to her eomma. Finally. They took too much time on the morning with their lovey-dovey act.  She will just walk to school next time,

 

 

" We're here " her Appa announced as he pulled over outside her school.

" Goodluck with your school today, Min Young. Aja Aja " her Appa cheered her on as she make her way out of the car. Her parents are really the Happy-Go-Lucky types which quite opposite from her, the grumpy type.

Her Appa waved her goodbye and drive away.

Min Young scanned her surrounding.  All the student were starting to flooded the school.

She huffed slightly and took her step toward the school.

" Did you see Henry oppa on Inkigayo last night ? OMO, he is so handsomeee "

" I know right. I cant stop screaming when I saw him perform "

Min Young hear some of the student gossiping happily with their friend as she walked past them.

The joy of being a high schooler.

It didnt apply on Lim Min Young though.

" Omo. Exo is hereeeee !"

Min Young saw a commotion in the middle of the hallway as soon as she step into it.

There were a lot of student who were flocking around something. Mostly girls.

Min Young shove her hands on her blazer pockets and started making her way to find her classroom, ignoring the fuss in front of her.

The racket had ceased when she was getting nearer to them though. Most probably that 'something' had left. There were still some girls who were still talking about that 'something' though.

"Ouww"  a girl grunted as she took a step backwards suddenly and bumped her back with Min Young who was walking behind her.

" Yahh ! W--- " that girl shouted , turning around. shut off at the moments her eyes fall on Min Young's face.

It was cold. Emotionless.

She shivered " I-I'm sorry !" she apologised and scampered away with her friends.

Min Young look at the girl's retreating back, bewildered. She didn't even say or do anything yet.

But she did expect that reaction though because, since she decided to shut herself off from the peoples around her , peoples didn't dare to came near her because she always had this stoic expression. Now it will come out naturally even when she didn't intend to do it.

Min Young decided to ignored it and move on to find her class.

At last she found her class, 2-C after walking around the building for about 10 minutes.

She knocked a few times before the teacher turned her head toward her. The teacher smiled and invited her in " Come in "

Min Young step in the class and stood beside her teacher.

" Okay, class. May I have your attention please " the teacher clapped her hand, grabbing all the students attention.  The students stopped chattering and focus on their teacher.

" We have a new exchange student today" she smiled at Min Young "Go ahead and introduce yourself "

Min Young scanned her surrounding and saw all the students eyes were on her. She seriously hate to be the center of attention.

" Lim Min Young " came her short introduction with a brief nodded. Not even a nice to met you.

There was this awkward silence hanging on the air as the students and the teacher stared at her. This newcomer was a girl yet she had short hair, a boy's cut and her face was expressionless. She was not the kind that you want messed up with, they thought.

The teacher cleared , breaking the awkwardness " Err, so yeah. You guys, please be nice to Min Young" she tried to cheer them up.

" You can sit at the back, beside the window, Min Young "

Min Young nodded her head and make her way to her new seat.

" Hi. Nice to met you. I'm Chanyeol. Park Chanyeol " a guy in black hair, who seated beside her introduced himself.

Min Young glanced at him and saw he had this creepy smile on him. ".........yeah " she turned her head away from him, ignoring him completely and stared out of the window.

She didnt noticed it but all the students eyes were on her since she make her way to her seat. They saw how she acted toward that guy and gasped. Murmuring can be heard around the class.

" Okay. Enough with the talking. Open your textbook to page 30 " the teacher cut them off and started her teaching.

The students groaned and settle back on their seat, dropping the hot topics.

 

 

 

________ ________ ________  _______

 

 

 

" Ahhh. I give up. That girl is a stone ! " Chanyeol groaned as he lay his head on the table. It was recess and he was at his usual table with his friends.

" What girl ?" a friend of him asked.

" The new student in our class "

" What about her, Baekhyun hyung? "

" That girl ignored Chanyeol when he was trying to be nice to her, its really funny when you see it " Baekhyun answered, chuckling.

" That's one. She completely ignored me and acted like I'm invisible when I gave her tour around the school. She doesn't even thank me. Urghhhh ! " Chanyeol let out a frustrated growl.

" OMFG. REALLY ? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "

His friends laughed out loud. All of the students in the cafeteria darted their eyes toward their table, wondering what make the Exo boys laugh so hard.

EXO are what they called themselves and they are the most popular guys in the school. They consist of 12 pretty boys and that's include the creepy smile guy, Chanyeol.

" YAH ! What are you laughing at ? You should pity me, not laughing your off " Chanyeol rolled his eyes, annoyed.

" I want to see this girl, hyung ! " Sehun said excitedly. He was the maknae of the group and a 1st year, along with 3 other members, Kyungsoo, Tao and Jongin.

" Yeah. Me too. I want to see the girl who can make the ' happy virus ' turn to ' grumpy virus ' " Jongin air quoted the word and smirked.

Chanyeol shot a glare at him as the latter shrugged.

" Hmph. Whatever. I'm never ever ever ever going to talk to that girl anymore " Chanyeol added, crossing his arm over his chest.

" Speak of the devil. That's the girl " Baekhyun spoke up as he pointed at a girl who just walked into the cafeteria.

They watched her every step as she went over to the counter, grabbed her food and strolled to an empty table.

" She looks......"

" Plain " Jongin cut him off.

" Hey ,That's not what I want to say " Sehun interjected.

" She looks scary " Tao finally spoke up , staring at the girl.

" And expresionless too " Jongdae added.

" I think she looks okay " Kyungsoo with his big brown eyes said as he too were staring at the girl.

" I think she look annoying " Chanyeol huffed.

" Tch. You say that just because she ignored you " Baekhyun retorted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes " Whatever "

" Yo !  "

Sehun shifted his head toward the voice. A grin broke across his face " Hyung ! "

A total of 5 guys joined them on the table.

" Why are you guys late ?" Chanyeol asked.

" Got some work in the class " the newcomer who goes by the name Suho answered as he take a seat beside Chanyeol.

" I got you bubble tea, Sehun " a red head grinned as he gave Sehun's the bubble tea.

" Where did you get this, Luhan hyung ?" Sehun asked , slirping it anyway . Luhan shrugged " A girl gave it to me on the hallway "

" I think she put love portion in " Baekhyun joked making Sehun choked "Hyungg~! "

" What are you guys doing ?" Yixing asked , taking a bite of his food.

" Looking at the girl who make Chanyeol moody " Baekhyun grinned.

" Whetrsdjfurlfljyth " a guy with a chubby cheeks muffled with the food inside his mouth. s cringed at the sight.

" Slow down a bit, Minseok hyung " being the most polite among them, Kyungsoo gave his hyung water and patted his back.

" Where is she ?"  Minseok asked the moments the food went down through his throat.

" There " Jongin glanced at Min Young.

His hyungs followed his eyes and landed on her.

" What did she do ?" Yixing asked, interested.

" She ignored Chanyeol and acted like he was invisible. In other words, his charm doesn't work on her " Baekhyun explained. The reaction was pretty much same with earlier.

Chanyeol glared at him " Geez. Thank you ! "

" You're welcome " Baekhyun playfully winked at him and laughed.

" You still don't know how to work with girl, Chanyeol " the most tallest guy in the guy with brown hair snickered.

" Shut up, Kreaseee " Chanyeol retorted, annoyed.

" Watch and learn " the guy named Kris smirked , standing up and make his way toward Min Young.

" Hey " Kris greated as he take a seat infront of Min Young.

Min Young darted a glanced at him for a second and consumed with her food.

Kris cleared his throat when the latter ignored him " I'm Kris. Kris Wu. You can call me oppa if you want " he gave her, his most charming smile.

Unfortunately, she didn't spare him a look or even a glance.

" So, what's your name ? " he asked again, trying to get her attention.

" Does anyone ever told you, you are pretty ? " and the list of pick-up line goes on.

Kris reached his limit. This girl totally acted oblivious at his presence.

Min Young slurped the soup from the bowl to its last bit. Kris cringed at the sight

"Hey, look -" his word were cut off wwhen she slammed her bowl on the table quiet hard.

Min Young lifted up her face and stared straight onto Kris's eyes. Kris was taken aback at her blunt act as he too stared back onto hers. It was deep brown in coloured

Those eyes , I have seen it somewhere before.

" I'm done " her word broke Kris from his thought

Min Young took her tray and walked away from him.

s were laughing their off when he came back to their table. They watched it from the start till the end.

His face darkened.

" HAHAHAHAHAHA DO THAT AGAIN KRISSS. OMFG  HAHAHAHAHAHA " Chanyeol clutched his stomach as his body shook violently. His laugh were the loudest among them all.

" Shut up " Kris growled as he took a last glance at her.

 

________ ________ ________  _______

 

 

Min Young can feel the stares on her increase after the lunch time. They revert their eyes everywhere except her when she turned around. She can see the guy beside her were laughing secretly out of the blue through the tail of her eyes.

Weirdo

She decided to ignored them all and stared out of the windows again.

Before she know it , it was the end of last period already. All of the student started to packed up their stuff and walked home with their friends.

" How's school ? " Mr. Lim asked when his daughter get into the car.

" Fine "

" Anything good happen ? "

Minus the stares and the weirdo in her class and at the cafeteria earlier, pretty much  " Nothing " she shrugged.

She leaned on the window, volumed up her iPod to full blast. She closed her eyes and off to the lala land.

     

 

________                           ________                                            ______ _                         _

asdfghjkl 28 subbies ! that's alot ! omfg. some of you really did spare your time to read this story and even subscribe to it.

omo, you moved me to tears. really T____T

http://25.media.tumblr.com/e4af79ff8e41a9f03d95fbb8d1460efb/tumblr_meonrzWGat1rlie7go1_500.gif

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I even get my own poster ! Yea yea !

 

 Special shoutout to doughnutsforsale ! Thank you for the cute poster and thank you for subscribing !! ;DD

Btw, today is#EXO4THWin. Congratulations boy ! I'm really proud of you guy:)

Embedded image permalink

http://cfile30.uf.tistory.com/image/02780B4F51C18F790FBFD6

AMBER HUG CHEN KYUNGSOO AND LAY. ASDFGHJKL MY FEEEEEEELLSSSSSSS//okay enough with that.

 

andddd sorry if you find this chapter boring. I will try to work harder next time/cross finger :X

Sorry for the grammar , spelling etc etc error //bows//

Thank you for reading !

Comment will ya ? Hehe.

- Tia