One

My Chubby Childhood Friend, Wu YiFan

 

12_1371021161.png

 

K O R E A

 

    

 

" Min Young help me carry this box inside " Mrs. Lim said as she gave a box to her daughter.

Finally its the day they move to Korea after the news about moving to their homeland break which was 5 months ago. It took a lots more time than Min Young expected since there a lots of procedure that her parents need to take care of before they can started moving.

They were almost done with the moving since her mother already came here two months ago and brought most of their stuff here already.  So there were only a few of thing need to do before they can finally rest.

" Anddddd the last one ! Yeayyy. We are done ! " Her Eomma announced happily as they were finally done moving all of their things into the house.

" Jagiya, what are you going to cook for today ? " Mr. Lim, her Appa finally spoke up as soon as three of them plopped themselves on the sofas, worn out after half a day working.

At the mention of cooking, her Eomma turned energetic back. She loved cooking !

" How about hot pot ? " she asked excitedly.

Her Appa grinned " That will be lovely, Jagiya ". Her Eomma turned toward Min Young asking for her opinion.

" Sure " She answered nonchalantly.

Her Eomma went to the kitchen as her Appa volunteer to help her.

Min Young decided to walked upstairs and went to her room to rest.  She opened the doorknob and jump on her bed.

I'm finally here huh

She looked around her room.

Not much different here.

Her room was coloured in deep sky blue color which was the same as her room back in China. She love the colour cause it make her feel calm. She was day dreaming till she dozed off.

A knock on her door stirred up her sleep.

" Min Young ?" Her Appa came in and saw her sleeping state.

He shook his head " Yah. Wake up.Its lunch time "

Min Young groaned " Later " she reply as she continued her sleep.  Her Appa's rolled his eyes as he know how heavy sleeper his daughter is.

A mischievous smile creep on his Appa's lips suddenly.  He went near his daughter and put his hands on her waist and started tickling her. The bed started shooking as laughter echo around the room.

" Hahaha......Stop.... Hahahahah.... A-.....Appa....."  Min Young laugh out of her will as she  feel ticklish.

" Hahaha......I'm...hahaha...up......stop...it... hahaha "

Finally her Appa stop when he saw his daughter fully awake. " Great ! Now come downstair ! Your eomma is waiting for us ! " he smiled as he walked out from her room.

Min Young grunted. Its her weakness. Her Appa loved to used that against her whenever things didn't go his way

She looked at the clock.

2PM.

I only sleep for 30 minutes !

She groaned once again as she decided to went downstair.

She headed toward the dining table, joining her parents who were busy preparing the lunch.

" Finally awake , sleepy head " her eomma greet her as she placed a bowl of rice infront of her.

She grabbed her chopstick and started eating.

I want to sleep

Her parents were engaging in conversation when she heard her eomma called her name " Min Young. Yah, Lim Min Young dont doze off when you eat ! "

" Huh ?" she asked as she looked up at her parents.

" Aigoo. What am I gonna do with you, Min " her eomma scolded her.

" What ?" she asked again, oblivious.

Mr.Lim chuckled at his daughter attic as his wife scowled at his daughter.

" We were telling you, that we had register you for a school here " her appa repeated what they told her when she was dozing off somewhere earlier.

" School? Wae so fast. I don't even know anyone here "  its her turn to scowled at her appa's decision. Seriously, she just got here and had to go to the school already ?

" Then its time for you to start knowing peoples around you " her eomma said.

She scoffed at this. She barely know any peoples back in China. Which means, she don't even have any friends there beside him.

" Why don't you visited your school today.  You can go get your school uniform too ! " her eomma suggested.

" Yeah. I think that's a good idea " her appa agreed.

She growled " It's late already. I will do that tomorrow "

" It's not that late. You will get there before the school close since the school not that far from here " her eomma beamed excitedly.

" I don't know the way " she answered, hoping her eomma will just give up and dropped the subject.

" Don't worried. I had prepared a map ! "

 

 

 

 

________ ________ ________  _______

 

 

 

 

In the end ,  her eomma shove the map on her face and kicked her out from the house. She was prohibited to enter the house till she get her school uniform which means she had to go to the school to get it.

Geez. What a mother.

She wore a red shirt, jeans and a cap as she started making her way toward the school. She looked at the map her eomma gave her.

Hideous.

How can she understand this piece of crap ? It was just a random doodle not a map ! 

Note to self : Never let eomma draw ever again

 

 

+.+

 

 

Miraculously, she arrived at her new school .

 

KyungHee High School.

 

After asking about 10 or more peoples on the way, ignoring the map her eomma gave her , she managed to found it. She looked at her watch

3.50 P.M

She walked toward to school and barely see any student there. They probably went home already since it was pass school hour .  She was glad for that cause she  don't feel like seeing or met any of the students today.

She just need to go to the school's office to get her uniform and class schedule for tomorrow.

And I can say hello to my bed again

She make her way into the school building. The hallway was empty.

She looked at the direction board that was hanged on the wall after the entrance door.

Straight, turn left, stairs, second floor, the office, right side.

She stand infront on the board for a minutes, tried to memorised the way before she turned her heel and started making her way toward that direction.

 

 

 

" Let's go to the club tonight ! "

She flinched a little when she heard a voice. She can feel her heart beat rise. Well who not when you are in empty hallway and hear a voice out of the blue.

My heart

She looked up and saw about 4 guys were walking toward her from the opposite direction. She tilted her cap lower and continue walking, trying to went unnoticed by those guys.

" No. We are still underage, Chanyeol " she heard one of those guys speak up.

His voice was soft but she still can hear it since the hallway was empty making it echoed along the hallway.

The other guy, who were talking loudly earlier snorted " Geez. You're no fun Kyung Soo"

She walked passed them, and saw they were still engaging themselves in conversation and she decided to ignore them. They didn't seem to noticed her presence either since they were talking animatedly among themselves.

She saw a corner infront of her.

Turn left

She recall back the direction toward the office. 

She was making a left turn at the corner when she bumped onto something hard causing her to fall on her .

" Urghhh.." she groaned at the sudden contact.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay ? " she heard someone asked.

She looked up and saw a guy in brown hair was looking down at her with one of his stretch out for her.

She bowed her head a little " I'm fine " she murmured while standing up by herself, ignoring the guy's help.

She fixed her cap and walked pass that guy.

That guy had his brow furrowed. He was trying to be nice but this person reject him.

" Yo Kris. Whatcha doing, let's go "

He glanced at her retreating back for a second before he turned back to his friend " Coming "

 

 

 

" Lim Min Young. The new exchanged student right ?"

The teacher asked as she nodded briefly.

" Aren't you suppose to come tomorrow ? "

Go asked my mother that

" I come to get my uniform " she replied simply.

The teacher nodded " Wait a moment "  

She went into a room and walked out with a uniform, her uniform.

" Here your uniform and class schedule for tomorrow. Your class is 2-C. Just asked any of the student if you cant find it " the teacher smiled as she handed her the uniform and the timetable.

Min Young took it and bowed.

" I'll be going then "

She exited the school office and make her way out from the school. As soon as she reach the school's gate, she looked at her left and right.

Which way ?

She asked herself , doubting which was the way to her house.

In the end she decided to choose the left route.

The street was not that busy with peoples but there were a lot of shops along the way. She roamed her eyes around her surrounding. This was her first time in Korea and there she is wandering alone without any direction.

She finally gave in after walking aimlessly about half an hour.

She was lost.

She fished out her phone from her pocket and dialled her Appa number.

" I'm lost " she said as soon as the line was connected.

She can hear her Appa chuckled on the other side.

" Where are you now ? "

She roamed her eyes around to find any blue or green sign-board.

" Cheongpung- ro " she read as she saw the sign.

" Okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes " with that they hang up.

She scanned her surrounding, searching for something when her gaze stop on what she was looking for.

The bubble tea cafe.

She walked over it and the bell inside the cafe chimed when she pushed the door open.

" Welcome to Cofioca ! "  the workers ,  precisely two peoples greet her  in with their lively voice which startled her a bit.

" One Coffee Milk Tea " she order as she stand infront of the counter. The worker keyed in her order and turned around to make her drinks. She take a little time to roamed her eyes around the shop.

It was a small store and can only fits a few peoples only inside. There were a lots of colourful sticky note plastered on the wall which contain autograph from various members of Kpop groups.

Its quiet famous huh

The shop's bell rings again,indicating another customers are coming in.

" Oh Luhan. You are here again " the store's ahjumma said at the newcomer.

" Of course ahjumma. I can't live without your bubble tea ! " the guys said exaggeratedly

The ahjumma laughed. " As usual ? "

" Yep " the guy nodded.

She glanced at them for a second. Two guys. One in red head and the other in blonde.

" Aren't you getting tired of bubble tea now, hyung ? " the blonde guy asked.

" Bubble tea is in my my blood , how can I live without my blood ?! " the red head replied exaggerated once again.

The blonde guy rolled his eyes.

" Why don't you try it, Yixing ?" the red head suggested.

" No thanks. I feel like throwing up already whenever I see it "

 " Hmph. I will never bring you here again ! Only Sehun understand me "

" Whatever "

Min Young listen to it silently. Its not like she want to eavesdropping them , but those two were  the only one who were talking in the store so she can heard their conversation pretty clear.

" Here your Coffee Milk Tea ! " the other worker announced as she placed Min Young's order on the counter

"5,000 Won "

She took out 10,000 Won note from her pocket and gave it to the worker.

" Where's Kris ? He's late "

She heard the red head asked the blonde one.

" On the way. Maybe " the blonde guy shrugged.

"Here's your change " the worker gave back her change. Min Young took it and putted it in her pocket when she feel her phone vibrate.

She took it out and answered it.

" Yeay ? Okay. Okay. I'm coming " she said to the other line.

She took the bubble tea and bow her head a little as a sign of thanks.

" Please come again ! " the worker said as she make her way toward the door.

Before she got to pulled the door, a guy beat her to it and pushed it open from the outside.

" Kris hyung is here "

The blonde guy announced when he saw the guy they were waiting earlier had come.

The new guy were still holding the door handle but didn't enter the shop completely. He opened the door wider to  let  Min Young exit when he saw she was standing in front of the door.

Min Young took the chances and walked passed him , exiting the store.

" Why are you so late ?! "

She catches a bit of their conversation before the door closed completely.

She saw her father were leaning against his car that was parked not far from the bubble tea store.

She went over to her Appa.

" Where did you go ? " her Appa asked when reach him.

She raised her bubble tea and slurp it.

Her Appa nodded, get the picture.  They went inside the car and make their way home.

 

 

 

________                           ________                                            ______ _                         ______

 

This is how the COFIOCA BUBBLE TEA STORE LOOKS LIKE ! Its a famous bubble tea store since lots of idol go there mostly SM ARTIST ! It was located beside the SM TRAVEL AND EVERYSING !

http://loveshouldgoon.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/13.png

 

SEHUN AND SUHO IN THE STORE

http://i3.minus.com/iftj2ILaSHEvY.jpg

 EXO'S SIGNATURE ON THE WALL ! THERE WERE ALOTS MORE AUTOGRAPH FROM OTHER ARTIST HERE ! // JELLY

http://24.media.tumblr.com/98d94d4b8ae4b037bf61e314c6996e90/tumblr_mmw716UFfl1qhkhv5o1_500.jpg

I WANT TO GO TO THIS STOREEEEEEEE ! //CRIES A RIVER

 

I spazzing to much here. LOL. Thanks for reading. Sorry if it bored you. OT12 ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ! Btw, I changed the title a little!

Follow me Here and i will follow you back. lets SPAZZ together !!

 

 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT , UPVOTED !!