The Black Gift

Lost with You

 

.

 

Kyungsoo stared at the black present placed neatly on her writing desk. The young Lady titled her head in confusion, but when her maid said it’s from Luhan, her face suddenly tinted in pink although then she scolded her fiancée for having such a bad taste and gave her such a depressing color for the present. ‘Kawai-kunai!’ that’s what she shouted to the sky, and made her maid giggled and for being blindly in love with the Phantomhive boy.

 

“Hmm, so curious…” Kyungsoo stared at the black box while untied the stripped white ribbon, “what kind of present he had for me?”

 

With a thumped heart, she opened the box. Suddenly, her eyes widened and her face turned pale as she saw what was inside.

 

“This is-…?!”

 

 

.

 

 

There’s a knock on the door. Tao yawned and saw Sehun, his servant opened his bedroom door with gloomy face. Although Sehun was always quiet and calm, the Indian Prince could feel something was off today. So he sat up straight and asked Sehun what’s wrong the grey haired boy gave him the black present delivered by Luhan’s butler, “Tao-Sama, a while ago Kai came to give this present to you.”

 

“From Luhan?!” Tao immediately rushed to get the present, “give it to me! give it to me!” he shouted cheerfully cause probably this is the only time Luhan saw him as worth as friend and even going so far by giving him such a precious present.

 

“Ah I’m so curious what kind of present he got me. Is it a toy? No, Luhan was a brat so he might be set up a prank inside...” but as he opened box, he could only froze seeing the content, even Sehun approached him and looked inside.

 

“What the…” his hand reached into the box.

 

 

.

 

In memory of

Luhan Phantomhive

Who died on 20 Apr 1889

Aged 13 Years

 

.

 

 

 

“Should I really need to say good bye?”

 

Kai smiled at the boy in black suit who was brooding in the corner of their carriage. Without giving the young noble any answer, he climbed in and sat across Luhan. His eyes shot an amusement glance towards the boy, making Luhan hissed in annoyance, “What are you laughing at?”

 

Kai titled his head, “no, I’m just so happy.” He chuckled darkly while his blood-like red eyes daring Luhan with frightening promises of the future which Luhan wouldn’t want to imagine, “finally my job as your butler ended.”

 

Luhan gulped. He was aware of that, too, now Kai wasn’t his butler, then he won’t have control over the demon anymore. He couldn’t order him around and Kai won’t need to obey anything he said. In fact, he was supposed to be dead, if not the demon took him under the mercy and only ate half of his soul. Now he was alive and the butler was free from the contract, he afraid Kai won’t hesitate to torture him as payback.

 

Not that he expected to be tortured. So far, the closest thing he had as torture was wild and dirty which they’ve had since they were back from the island. Luhan didn’t even hate it, he loved it as they did it on the boat, on the shore, in the forest behind Phantomhive Mansion, even this morning when Kai helped him dressed. It gave him muscle pain and aches all around his body but the way Kai held him and the way Kai do him it was addicting that he was glad he didn't need to wait until became a proper adult to taste it.  

 

 “It’s not like you’ll leave my side.” Luhan pouted.

 

“No I won’t.” Was Kai immediate reply, as the red eyes slowly contaminated by purple, and the smile turned into a devilish grin, “since you confess that you love me more than your soul, than anything else, I guess I will keep you as mine.”

 

Luhan wanted to answer that he’s not a possession and his noble blood itched to get mad at the insulting tone Kai’s had over him.But he reminded himself, Luhan Phantomhive was already dead, which means, he didn’t have big mansion to be called as home, didn’t have beautiful fiancée named Kyungsoo, didn’t have three idiots as his servants and… now he lost his perfect demonic butler.

 

Even the remain of his soul belongs to Kai.

 

He was nobody.

 

Nothing.

 

“Then what are you planning to me?” Luhan asked, “I can’t be yours forever." Because he's still alive so he'll be aged and truly dead someday, and he was sure a demon couldn't stop it to happen.

 

Kai sat back comfortably, with a sly smile decorating his face Luhan wondered if the demon could read what’s occurring in his mind cause the next thing, the air around them distorted for a second, before everything turned normal again, except for the view outside the carriage. Luhan’s eyes widened, as he saw the red dessert with smoking land and the burning mountain as background instead trees and green lawn. He opened his mouth to ask but Kai was disappeared and re-appeared next to him, with a hand circled around his narrow back.

 

“Jongin…”

 

And it’s not Kai anymore, who tucked his small body into an embrace and pecked his lips lovingly. It was the second time Kai returned into his true form but this is the first time Luhan saw him directly. And the sight of this demon was so breathtaking, in scary way. Yet Luhan didn't find himself backed away, only let Jongin caught his lips again, kissed him in such alluring way,

 

"Where are we?"

 

Luhan asked, although he was already know the answer when Jongin lips found his ear and whispering huskily right into his mind,

 

“Welcome to the hell, Luhan.”

 

*

 

End

 

*

 

How was it? I hope you like this version of epilogue ^^

here's some bonus

 

 


Bonus: Fun-Fact about Hell 1


So, living in the hell wasn't that bad. Umm, probably Luhan was just making an excuse, cause this place actually was hot and humid, not mention the walls of their house had faces, horrible faces from the damned soul. Jongin really had bad taste in interior Luhan thought they should re-paint this place, or at least changing the wallpaper in their bedroom with classic patterns so there won't be any face who went 'Oooh' or 'Aaah' in amazement at seeing him on his hands and knees, giving them a show of Jongin who ed him like crazy.

Guessed these walls also trapped ert's souls.

 


Bonus: Fun-Fact about Hell 2


 

Since they arrived in here, Luhan never really went outside the house. He knew the place out there was very dangerous to wander, but being in the house was pretty boring especially the faces just and writhing in pain. Even when Luhan wanted to have a chat they will only answered with another 'Oooh' and 'Aaah' it was so annoying Luhan started torturing them by punching them with his fist or kicking their miserable expression or poking their hollow eyes out.

At least he could have some fun now.

 


Bonus: Fun-Fact about Hell 3


While they were living in hell, time was frozen. A day passed and then repeated, that's why Luhan didn't age. He knew now why Jongin chose to lived here and he didn't mind with it, only after a couple of years passed by he began wondering how will he look in his adult body. He asked Jongin and the demon snorted, said he's better being a child and how delicious his current body was. Even the stupid faces on their wall chorused an 'Oooh' in anticipation, Luhan wanted to cut their throat open for intruding other people's conversation. Seriously, they didn't even had throat.

Well, because he can't stop asking, Jongin threatened to turn him into a woman instead if he kept wanting to be older.

 

 


Bonus: Fun-Fact about Hell 4


As the only source of his entertaintment, Luhan could request whose face should appear in their wall. Once he asked Jongin to place the whole group of nobles who tortured him to death just to put slave emblem to their faces, over and again. He even going so far by making a tapestry of Royal Family, decorating the living room just to satisfy his bitter experience being the dog of the Queen. He added her into his collection, of course, and humiliating her the most.

Jongin laughed at how childish he was but then the demon also said this is the reason he was loved.