Chappie 16

Fate That Brought Us Together

Early update! Enjoy~~ <3

--

Sungmin sighed for the nth time of the hour. He was still think about Kyuhyun and that girl, Hyuna. 


It made Donghae stop stuffing food in his mouth and the Yewook couple stop snuggling with each other. 

"Wha rong eit ooo Ungmih hung?"

Sungmin stared at Donghae without saying anything as Donghae swallowed down his chocolate muffin and repeated,"What's wrong with you Sungmin hyung?"

Sungmin sighed again and muttered out a 'Kyuhyun'. 

"Oh yeah, how was your date yesterday?" Ryeowook leaned his head on his boyfriend's shoulder. 

Sungmin sighed again. "It didn't go well..."

"What happened!" Ryeowook shot up. 

Sungmin took a deep breath,"Kyuhyun met some girl at the park named Hyuna who claimed that she's his future wife and he calls her Hyunnie she calls him baby and they said they were going to get married when they were younger and I was jealous so I left but I wanted to take a glance at him once more so I turned around but they were hugging so tightly I don't know what to do anymore." Sungmin was on the verge of crying when he said the long speech. 

The three friends took approximately a minute to scan through the whole chunk of information Sungmin just chucked at them before Donghae shouted,

"THEY DARE TO DO THAT TO MY MINNIE HYUNG! IT'S UNFORGIVABLE!" 

before he stormed of to the other side of the cafeteria where Kyuhyun and his clique were sitting at, but Hyukjae wasn't there. 

"YOU!" Donghae pointed at Kyuhyun. 

"How dare you do that to-mmmphhhh Wookie let go I'm not-mmpfff!"

Now, Sungmin was also behind Donghae. 

Kyuhyun waved happily at Sungmin but Sungmin just kept his head down and ignored him. 

The three of them then dragged the struggling fish back to their table and Sungmin lectured him. 

"Don't be so rash! Aish you!" 

Donghae pouted as Yesung tried to brighten the mood,"What about you, Donghae?"

Sungmin and Ryeowook turned to him with curious faces while Donghae started,"I think...I've made my choice."

"Who?!" the three of them said in unison. 

"Well Siwon."

The other three gasped.

"I knew it! Siwon would win!" Yesung chuckled at Ryeowook's excited expression. 

"Aww I thought Eunhyuk will actually win!" Sungmin whined. 

"Can you guys let me finish my speech?" Donghae hissed. 

The other three friends immediately kept quiet and let Donghae continue. 

Donghae continued,"his date was really boring, he was all about talking about himself and the bible!" (A/N: did I give you a shock? -smirks-)

"And for Hyukjae, his date, well it was pretty romantic, and...I kind of liked it. It made me realise that I actually have some kind of feels for him, soooo."

"YOU CHOSE HYUKJAE!" Them three shouted. 

Everybody in the cafeteria turned towards Donghae's direction to see him trying to pull the three agitated friends back into their seats. 

"Shut up! It's not supposed to be revealed yet!" Donghae hissed. 

"Whoops, sorry!" Ryeowook whispered. 

"Ahahaha as expected!" Sungmin cackled. 

"Euh enjoy your lunch guys I'm gonna go to the dance studio now." Donghae said before he stood up.

"Oh yeah Sungie and I also have to meet the music club now! Bye Minnie hyung~!" 

Sungmin pouted. He was the only one at their lunch table now. He took Donghae's leftover cookie bag and left the table. 

No, the cookie is untouched by Donghae yet. 

He started munching on the bag of cookies while walking to the bench under the tree the four of them always went to. 

He sat down on the bench, admiring the tree. He mumbled to himself,"Autumn is coming soon, you'll soon turn beautifully pink then."

"Excuse me, can I seat here?" A low voice interrupted Sungmin's thoughts and shocked him. Sungmin let out a rather unmanly squeal and turned around with his hand on the spot where his heart is. 

"Oh Kyuhyun-ssi. You gave me a fright."

"What happened to 'Kyuhyunnie'?"

Sungmin avoided eye contact and asked,"What are you doing here?"

"Is there any reason I need to see you?"

"..."

"Min-ah."

"..."

"Sungminnie? Are you mad at me?"

"...no."

"Sungmin-ah, you know very well that you cannot lie."

"Then why do you ask me when you already know the answer!" Sungmin snapped at Kyuhyun. 

"Minnie-ah, I'm sorry. Was it because of yesterday? Hyunnie said you seemed mad."

"You see her and you actually forget my presence. Did you actually forget we're on date?! You even talk about getting married with her in front of me! Were you just playing with me?!" 

Sungmin was now standing up in front of Kyuhyun. 

"By any chance Minnie, are you...jealous?"

"Yes I'm jealous! I'm jealous when you get so close to her! I'm jealous when you guys talk about getting married in front of me! I'm jealous when you hugged her! I'm jea--" Sungmin was cut off when Kyuhyun suddenly pulled him closer and kissed him. 

Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin's waist closer to him as they continued lip locking. Kyuhyun stuck his tongue out touching Sungmin's lips, asking for entrance but Sungmin pulled apart, panting. 

"Don't you have to meet the music club members now?"

"I think explaining things to you is more important than whatever is going on there."

"But Wookie said its for some important event?"

"Nevermind. Sungmin. Whatever happened was just a misunderstanding. Hyuna is a childhood friend and a good friend only. Besides, she's already attached. The person that I truly like is you, Sungmin-ah."

"I know that we just met this year, and not all of our times we meet are good times. But I've enjoyed the good times we had together. I'll be willing to go through the good and bad times together with you. So Lee Sungmin, do you agree to be Cho Kyuhyun's boyfriend?" 

Sungmin stared at Kyuhyun in silence. 

Confused eyes met sincere ones. 

They stood there in silence for a few minutes before Kyuhyun broke it. 

"Nevermind Minnie, I'll give you time to decide." Kyuhyun said as he scratched his nape and started walking away. 

"Yes."

Kyuhyun thought he was having a hallucination and continued walking. 

"Yes Cho Kyuhyun. I agree!" 

Kyuhyun turned back this time to see Sungmin smiling brightly at him. 

He then ran back and hugged Sungmin as tightly as he could. 

"Saranghae, Sungminnie."

"Nado saranghae, Cho Kyuhyun."

--

"Siwonnie, Hyukkie, you guys are already—woah what's all these flowers for?"

"Oh Haebaby you're here already~! Miss me?"

"Excuse me monkey he had a really nice day with me okay?"

"Says the one who talks about the bible and his life whole day."

"At least I'm richer than you."

"Ha but I think--"

"YAH YOU GUYS! I'M STILL HERE YOU KNOW?"

The two said men turned back to Donghae as Hyukjae smiled sheepishly while Siwon scratched his nape. 

After Donghae made sure that he has all their attention, he started,

"Um you guys should know why I'm here, um so yeah I've made my choice. Um yeah I really appreciated the dates you guys planned for me."

The two guys looked at him in anticipation as Donghae walked forward to them. He then looked at Siwon for a few seconds and muttered a 'sorry' before dragging Hyukjae's hand and started running out of the dance room. 

They both ran out to the school's rooftop, panting as the looked at each other. 

They both started laughing before Hyukjae regained his ability to talk. 

"Thank you Haebaby! I love you!" Hyukjae then enveloped him into a hug.

"Uhhhh thanks?" Hyukjae then let go of him and stared at him in disbelief. 

"Hae! You're supposed to say--"

"I love you too." Donghae said before giving a quick peck on Hyukjae's lips and ran away.

 

A/N: i almost died writing all these fluff omg. fluff is not my thing but this is a fluff story so i had to write these o.o but hey thats why i have an angsty eunhae one too

dumdum dont hate on hyuna okay if she appears later on <3

and yay both eunhae and kyumin got together~~

hope you enjoy this chapter~~

So comment, suscribe & upvote maybeeeee?