Chappie 1

Fate That Brought Us Together

 

 
-----------Donghae's POV----------
"Hae-ah! Sungmin, Yesung and Ryeowook are here already!" Umma came into my room and called me. 
 
"Arasso umma! I would be leaving now! Annyeong!" I pecked umma on her cheek and went out of my house. Outside, Yesung was talking, Sungmin was laughing while Ryeowook was blushing furiously. 
 
"H-hyung! Finally you c-came out!" Ryeowook stuttered. "Come on, let's go." Yesung said. Sungmin still continued laughing as we went to the car. 
 
"Minnie hyung! Why are you laughing so hard?" I asked, puzzled. 
 
"Yesung... Yesung told me about that time when Ryeowook drived. He said...he said he almost died from the car ride! Ryeowook doesn't know how to use the brakes and almost knocked into a lamppost!" Sungmin laughed while telling me.  
 
"Hyung!"Ryeowook whined. "Arasso Arasso I'll stop laughing!" Sungmin promised. 
 
Yesung parked his car outside school and we walked in. We weren't supposed to park in school. Why you ask? It's because we are from the 'unpopular' side. Popular people like SNSD-the dancing queens or Lee Eunhyuk's clique, even people from the B crowd are allowed to park inside. Last time when Yesung parked his car in school, when we were dismissed, there were wet tissue balls and scratches on his car.  
 
We parted ways when we got to school as Sungmin & I has the same class, while Yesung & Ryeowook has a different class. 
 
As Sungmin and I walked into the classroom, we were met by the normal scene: Boys playing rowdily, girls surrounding the stupid Lee Eunhyuk. Sungmin and I walked to the back corner of the class, where our seats were located. 
 
Soon later, our English teacher, Mr Kim Kibum(the SHINee kibum) came in. He began talking about something I bet no one understands in English. 
 
----------No one's POV------------
In English lesson, it was always like this. The boys were always trying to prank the girls, the girls were giggling and whispering(most probably about boys), Donghae was sleeping, Sungmin was taking down notes, and Donghae's arch enemy, Lee Eunhyuk, was texting. 
 
Soon English was over and they had maths, which Mr Lee Taemin conducted.(I'll skip that part) Then, there was lunch. Sungmin and Donghae managed to meet Yesung and Ryeowook in the cafe. Ryeowook was blushing madly while Yesung was grinning oh-so-happily. 
 
"DONGHAE-AH! SUNGMIN-AH!! RYEOWOOKIE ACCEPTED MY PROPOSAL!!!" Yesung screamed while standing on the chair. Ryeowook quickly pulled Yesung down, trying to stop himself from embarrassment. Donghae clapped his hands like a seal while Sungmin ran over to hug Ryeowook. "Wookie-ah! Finally!" 
 
"Hey Sungmin! Don't hug MY Wookie!" Yesung emphasized the 'my' word.  Sungmin put his hand up, while showing the 'I'm innocent!' face. They went to take their food after that. Donghae took hot chocolate, 2 chocolate muffins and a chocolate cookie. Sungmin then took hot chocolate, Oreo cheesecake and 2 butter cookies. Yewook took Iced latte, a salad, and a muffin. (well I bet Yesung just took whatever Ryeowook took) 
 
They then returned back to class. 
 
---------Donghae's POV------------
It was Mr Kim Jonghyun's lesson after this. Science. Mr Kim is a really cool teacher. He's young, handsome, muscular but the most important point is that he's really fun. It's a wonder how Lee freaking Eunhyuk which is ugly and looks like a monkey can be more popular than Mr Kim. 
 
Lesson started. He told us that we need to do a project in pairs, but he'll choose our partners for us. I hope I would be with Sungminnie hyung. 
 
"Baekhyun and Chanyeol." the said hi fived each other. 
 
"Tiffany and Taeyeon." 
 
"Sungmin and Kyuhyun." I stared at Sungmin. Sungmin stared back at me in the what-the-hell look. He then turned to Kyuhyun to smile at him, only to receive a tiny smile from Kyuhyun, it was so tiny you can barely see it. 
 
"Luhan and Sehun."
 
"Donghae and Eunhyuk." 
 
Oh...okay. Wait....WHAT?!
 
A/N: Hello! It's LoveSHINeeSuJu with the first chapter!! How is it? Hope you like it!
 
Suscribe,comment and upvote maybe?