Chapter 20

Hated and Forgotten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys!

Happy Father's day to all the dads around the world!

did you miss this fic? errrm.. I'm sorry that I didn't update for too long.. you know, mental block

so here's the update!

pardon for errors

 

Chapter 20

“Fany ah, how is she?” Taeng asked Tiffany as she watched Jessica sleeps in her bed.

 

Tiffany sighed and looked at her boyfriend

 

“What the hell did he says that to Jessi? Is he out of his mind? How did he become so disrespectful?” Tiffany asked back with angry tone

 

Taeng didn’t answer her question. He also didn’t expect that his best friend will say those things too. His mind was blank. He doesn’t know what to do. He has no idea what really happened in the past. He unconsciously bit his lip while putting his hand on Tiffany’s shoulder and kissed her forehead.

 

“Taeng, Jessi doesn’t want to hurt Yul before. She really loves him a lot.” Tiffany started as she turns her head facing her boyfriend.

 

“Please tell me everything, Fany ah” He asked

 

Tiffany sighs

 

“Jessi’s father had a really big problem before. His company was in danger of bankruptcy. To save the company, he went to Taecyeon oppa’s father to ask for a help. Mr. Ok was willing to give him help but for an exchange, Jessi needs to marry Taecyeon oppa.....”

 

Tiffany started to get teary as she tells Taeng what really happened in the past.

 

“.... Jessi was devastated by that. She was forcing by his father to marry someone she doesn’t love. Then her father made a decision. If Jessi don’t agree of the marriage, Mr. Jung will...... Mr. Jung will kill Yul.” She explains making Taeng speechless.

 

“Kill Yul?”

 

“Jessi don’t want Yul to get killed by her tyrant father, Taeng. That’s why Jessi broke up with him.  And..And she lied that she doesn’t love him anymore and forced him to go away from her. They’re trapped, Taeng. I want my friend to become happy. I’m such a fool-----”

 

“Stop, Fany ah”

 

 Taeng cut her words and pulled her for a tight hug. Tiffany cried hard on his chest. Taeng comforted his girlfriend and accompanied her leaving Jessica’s room and go to the couch. He didn’t notice that Tiffany was already sleeping on his arms. He carefully laid Tiffany on the couch and put a blanke on hert to make her rest well.  

 

Taeng took his phone from his pocket to call Yul but in the end he decided not to call him. Yul needs to reflect himself and to think everything on his own. Taeng doesn’t have any bias between the situation thinking that Yul and Jessica are both victims of it.

 

He glanced on his watch, it’s almost midnight. He hopes that Yul will not do something again that may harm himself. His phone vibrated from his grip and saw Yoona’s name on the screen.

 

From: Yoona

Taeng oppa. I’m really sorry for what happened and I hope that everything will be alright. Please take care of Jessica and Yul oppa for me. I’m one of the reasons why this was happened to them.

I’m really sorry oppa.

 

Taeng sighs as he massaged his temples. He saw his girlfriend crying also in her sleep. He gently wiped Tiffany’s tears away with his fingers and leaned to whisper at her.

“Good night, Fany ah. Everything’s gonna be alright. Don’t worry, Yulsic will be happy” He whispers and kisses her in the forehead.

______

 

 

 

"Taetae! Taetae!" 

 

Tiffany shook Taeng on his sleep but the latter sleeps like a log. He just stirred on his sleep and move on the other side of the couch.  Tiffany shook him madly to wake him up. She grabbed a pillow and smashed it directly on his face. 

 

"KIM TAENG WAKE UP!!!!" 

 

*SMASH* 

Taeng bolted up from his sleep and looked directly on Tiffany. 

 

"W-what?! What happened?!" 

 

"Taeng! Jessi is not in her room!!! She's not here!" Tiffany screamed 

 

"WHAT???!!!" 

 

 Tiffany picked up her phone and dialed Jessica’s number but the latter was not answering her phone. She continued to dial it many times but she failed. Meanwhile, Taeng was walking back and forth thinking where Jessica went to. He looked at her girlfriend who was worrying about her best friend.

 

“Fany ah..” He called but gets ignored

 

“Fany ah”

 

Tiffany was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter