SBS

SBS
Saturday morning at Suju Dorm
 
 
Donghae alarm clock rang. Donghae immediately woke up even though he still very sleepy. His eye bag was very big, he looked very tired but he still excited because he would meet his ssantoki. It's been a while since they met each other because of Super Junior world tour in Jakarta.
 
 
"I'm going to SBS!" Donghae shouted while fixing his white sleeve in the mirror.
 
 
"Wow. You woke up early today, huh? I'm going there also so let's just go together." Shindong said while yawning. He woke up from Donghae's loud voice.
 
 
"Um, b-but I need to go now! I need to talk to Henry as soon as possible. I'll just see you there!" Donghae said before he ran off.
 
 
"What's up with him today?" Shindong shrugged his shoulder.
 
 
"Haleer, Shindong hyung. It's obvious he will meet someone there.
Hey unnie, unnie (woh) Dara, noona, hey 
Where All My Bad Gals At?" Eunhyuk teased.
 
 
"Haha! You're right, monkey! How about you? Are you also going there to check IU?" Shindong teased back.
 
 
"Pfff! That's just a rumor.  I'm going to my Hyo baby concert." Eunhyuk grinned.
 
 
 
 
At the SBS building
 
 
 
"Oh Donghae hyung! You're early. Where is Shindong hyung? I thought he is coming with you?" Henry asked.
 
 
"He'll be here later. Of course, I'm here to support you, Henry. I love you, you know? Now, lets go to CL's room." Donghae said.
 
 
"I knew it! You just want to meet Dara noona here. You don't really love me." Henry pouted. "But, oh well, I want to meet CL-sshi again. Let's go." 
 
 
Donghae and Henry secretly went to CL's waiting room. Donghae saw Dara looking at her phone while walking back and forth inside the room. He immediately back hugged her and gave her a kissed on her cheek. 
 
 
"Darabbit" he whispered.
 
 
"Aigoo. You scared me, fishy." Dara said blushing as she turned to face Donghae.
 
 
"I miss you, my pretty girl." Donghae whispered.
 
 
"I miss you too, y fish." Dara said with her giddy smile.
 
 
"Ehem!" CL cleared . "Too.much.sweetness." CL grins
 
 
"Haha! Anyeong, CL-sshi. Good morning. I just miss my Darabbit so much. Good luck on your performance later." Donghae said. "Oh, Henry wants to talk to you." Donghae pushed Henry to CL. 
 
 
"Hyung!" Henry blushed. "Anyeong, CL-sshi. Dara-sshi. Let's do our best to our performance later." He bowed to the girls.
 
 
"Hey, Henry. I love your new songs. Good luck to us later." CL said blushing, bowing too.
 
 
"Why don't we give them privacy, toki? Right, Henry?" Donghae grins.
 
 
"Huh? Oh yeah..We'll come back later, kids." Dara said laughing.
 
 
"Yah, hyung!" Henry blushed.
"Nice excuse oppa! Pfft! Bring back my unnie soon!  Haha.." CL said.
 
 
 
Donghae and Dara secretly went to the parking lot. They are holding each other's hands. They get into Donghae's car.
 
 
 
"You look so tired today, fishy." Dara said while caressing Donghae's eyes. "Don't overwork yourself too much." Dara said worriedly. 
 
 
 
"I won't toki. As long as you are here beside me. You know you are my vitamins. You are the only one I needed to get my strength back." Donghae said with his charming smile. "I missed you so much," he whispered. He wrapped his arms around her body and held her tightly to him, closing his eyes as he enjoyed her scent.
 
 
"I missed you too," Dara breathed. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. 
 
 
"I love you, fishy." she whispered in his ear. He got chills at the feeling of her breath on his skin.
 
 
"I love you more," he said softly, kissing her hair. She pulled out of his embrace and brought their lips together for a slow kiss and he responded, holding her close to him as their bodies melted together. Dara's hands met the first button to that white shirt of his and twisted the first one undone, their gaze never breaking. She gasped when his hands slid under her rabbit shirt and across her soft skin.
 
 
 
"I love you my Darabbit..." Donghae breathed.
 
 
They parted for air a moment later and Dara felt her knees go weak as she looked up into his white shirt. "Fishy…" she whispered as her breath caught in . Donghae still kissing her neck.
 
 
"Fishy, what time are you leaving?" Dara asked.
 
 
"Maybe after Henry's performance, my tokki. I'm sure Shindong hyung will be here any time soon."
 
 
 
"MMmm.." Dara nodded.
 
 
"What's MMmm?" Donghae asked, looking at Dara.
 
 
"Nothing. Well, enjoy your day." Dara said, pouting.
 
 
"Are you some what jealous, my tokki?" Donghae grins.
 
 
"Pfft! Of course, I'm not jealous. Besides, CL said she will go there too after ingkigayo because they invited her, so she will watch you too." Dara grins.
 
 
"Huh? B-but how about the media? I mean it's gonna be a big news since 2NE1 and Snsd are like rivals in fans eyes." 
 
 
"But we are friends in real life. Besides, CL said she will keep it low. Wait, are you complaining, fishy? Remember, you did send Henry in GD's concert too so we are even now. Hmp!" Dara rolled her eyes.
 
 
Donghae chuckled. "You don't have to send anyone to watch for me my tokki. "I told you are my only one. You don't have to be jealous to anyone. For me you are the most youngest, iest, and prettiest girl in my life. Besides, I already gave them a hint that I suit a pretty noona like you." Donghae teased.
 
 
 
Both of them burst laughing.
 
 
"You suit older woman... I suit younger iron man..." Dara said as she grabbed Donghae's collar and pulled him into a deep kiss. "Now, where are we?"
 
 
Donghae moaned as he breathed, "That's my y type Darabbit."
 
 
THE END!!!! LOL
 
Omg! This is my first time I completed a fanfic. Though it's just a one shot. lol I got inspired from my Darahae feels yesterday when Donghae and Dara both went to support their group mates. KYAA! I'm not positive if CL really went to Snsd concert but there are rumors. Then I remember Henry also went to GD's concert when 2NE1 performed. Sorry for this messy shot. I tried my best. lol DARAHAE FIGHTING!