How It Started PT 2

Alienated Infection [On Hiatus]

 

So, uh, let's say there's a special cameo in this and maybe the next few chapters? Not necessarily kpop. Anyways this one is actually pretty short! So, I hope you enjoy this new chapter!

I'll just hope that you'll llliiiiiikke it!~

- ladyttalgi

 


 

Same Time - Merchant's Square

 


 

Baekhyun didn't know how or when but he somehow got the child and he's now on his back. And yes, with the zombies chasing him. The trusty rusty crow bar went missing so now he grabbed the closest thing next to him and it was a fancy bejeweled cane.

Great, he thought. Now he's gonna beat people up with a blinged out stick.

"Thanks for saving me hyung!" cried out the young boy. His blonde hair was matted with dirt and his face was wet with tears. He must've been running for a long time. Baekhyun felt bad for him, he was reminded of himself when he was younger looking at the boy. But it was no time to be thinking about stuff like that in this situation. Baekhyun ran to the lot where people usually kept broken vehicles, maybe he could find a better weapon or hiding space there. Or if he was really lucky, an operating hovercar or hovercycle.

As Baekhyun was too busy thinking, the hoard had gotten a lot closer.

"Ah! They're right behind us!"

Baekhyun started to run even faster. He wished he was Tao or Sehun right now.

He wasn't a teenager anymore, he thought.

Baekhyun was about to go towards the lot when he noticed something.

In the sky there was something there, what seemed to be a faint outline . . .

But of what? Baekhyun thought.

There seemed to be a very large grid over him. In fact, over the entire square.

"Oh no," whispered Baekhyun as he ran. He knew that the grid wasn't a mere decoration set up by some merchant. He was trapped in the square with at least two thousand zombies and he had a little boy to save. Where is the city's police? Baekhyun thought. He found a little shop with bars around it and hid with the boy there.

"How come they aren't here!" Baekhyun punched the dirt ground.

"Who?" asked the little boy.

"The government. The police. The militia. The news reporters. Anyone!" gritted Baekhyun through his teeth. There are thousands of undead crawling through the alleyways of one of the biggest markets in New Jericho and theres no one here? Bull .

The little boy lay his back against the dusty brick wall and looked up at the sky. He pointed up to the green lines over their heads.

"Hyung, that is the government, the police, the militia, and the news reporters. The government had the police and the militia set up a force field to keep the things in it in and to keep things out."

"How about the reporters then?"

"Well, the government, or someone with power and money must have bribed a lot of news broadcasters to keep their mouth shut."

"Oy, kid. You're pretty smart. Do you have a name I could call you by?" asked Baekhyun.

". . . Armin, you could call me Armin," the little boy smiled.

He smiled back, that was all he could do in an inescapable arena full of undead beings.

 



 Same Time - Gruvia's Goods

 


 

"Seems like nothing is on the channels today," sighed Xiumin as he yawned.

"Shut that thing off, we're going now," scolded Kris.

"Fine, fine," 

As the four men stepped out, Xiumin got a weird chill down his spine.

"Is it just me, or is it cold out here?" muttered the Baozi. Luhan laughed.

"The Snow Fairy is feeling the effects of the winter zone, eh?" He ran towards the store ahead of all the others and stood frozen in place. 

"What in the actual is this!" Luhan exclaimed. The other three, who were a ways behind him a bit surprised. As the deer never used foul language . . . in public.

As they reached the opening and closing doors that couldn't decide what to do with an object standing right in it's path, they saw what Luhan saw.

Right next to the candy and ice-cream section, a dark pool of blood was on the floor and all over the wall. It looked like the store had been robbed, which was crazy considering the store was owned by two ex military officials. There was more blood near the magazines and the toys aisle.

Tao walked over to the toys and almost vomited at the sight. A body of a little girl covered in blood with her left arm torn off and her neck bent at an alarming angle. Years of seeing blood and gore, you'd think you would get used to it but you never do.

Tao bent over to the girl to close her glassy eyes and noticed large pieces of her flesh were torn out like some thing had eaten her. Around her neck seemed to be a locket of some sort, however half of it was missing. Probably in the stomach of an animal. Tao gritted his teeth.

How could someone do this to a child, he thought. A person with so much ahead of them.

Kris searched the store for survivors, the amount of vehicles didn't match up to the amount of bodies in the store. He walked past the storage room until he heard muffled voices inside.

"He can't stay!" a female voice said impatiently.

"But he's our friend!"

"Your friend, not my friend. And he's been bitten! It's just a matter of time till he turns into-into one of them! Let's just leave him while we still can!"

Kris pondered whether he should open the door and interrupt the two's argument. That's when he heard groaning from inside the storage room.

"No!" yelled a man's voice.

"I told you it would happen! I told you! Kill him!"

"I-I can't!" pleaded the man.

Kris opened the door and saw the room was splattered with blood and a couple was cornered by a sickly looking man.

"Hey, you!" he said to the man, he kept advancing towards the couple.

"Kill him!" the woman begged. "Please!" The woman broke down and started to sob.

Kris grabbed the threat by his shoulders and stopped him. The man paused and slowly turned towards him. His face was thin and he had blank sunken eyes. It also looked like he hadn't seen the suns in ages. But his most prominent feature was his mouth. It seemed to ooze black sticky substances and it wasn't gonna stop soon.

"Sir, stop." Kris pulled out his stun gun and put it between him and the advancing man. He nodded his head towards the couple to escape the store.

"Please stop or I will be forced to take you down by force!" Kris stepped backwards. The man seemed as though he had no intention of haltering his pursuit. Kris sighed and set his stun gun's settings to kill.

I guess I have to stop him now huh, he thought.

Right at that moment of vulnerability, the man attacked Kris.

BANG.

Right in front of him, instead of the blank eyes staring into his soul, a huge gaping hole was there instead. Behind the zombie was one of the owners of the store, 

Juvia Lockser.

She flipped her blue hair over her shoulders and smirked.

"Seriously, what would you do without Juvia?"

 


 

So I don't own EXO (I wish >.>) or Armin or Juvia.

And those two are the special cameos!~ Armin and Juvia-san! Armin is from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan) and Juvia is from Fairy Tail. Both are still ongoing anime, as of today, and you should watch them! You know, if Juvia's here, I have to add at least two more people. But on another note, didja like my new chapter? 

Anyways, here's an awesome gif of Kris rocking back and forth! I laughed way too much for this. Like seriously.

 

tumblr_mojf9rrEnZ1r18u8xo1_250.giftumblr_mojf9rrEnZ1r18u8xo1_250.giftumblr_mojf9rrEnZ1r18u8xo1_250.gif

 

You like? XD

- ladyttalgi