How It Started PT 1

Alienated Infection [On Hiatus]

 

Hullo!~ This is my first chapter to my first fanfiction on this account! Please support it~ I'll probably (maybe) update every Wednesday (Central Timezone FTW). So here goes nothing! Watcha think of it?

Also, italics are thoughts! 

EXAMPLE:

I better not cry at the next Fairy Tail chapter, thought Ttalgi.

- ladyttalgi

 


 

Chapter 1 - Part 1

Monday 31 Minutes Past 11 EXO TRAINING CENTRE

 


 

PANG.   PANG.  PANG.

 

Each can was shot down right in the heart of the targets. 

"Huh, so Lay does have better accuracy than Kris . ." muttered a surprised doll faced man. He handed Chanyeol 20 bucks.

"Shut your trap, Luhan," growled Kris. Luhan raised his arms up in defense and chuckled.

"Now, now. Is that any way you treat your elders?" joked Luhan as Kris huffed.

"Hey, is anyone gonna go ahead and congratulate your medic over here?" asked Lay. Kai laughed and patted him on the back.

"Good job Unicorn-shi, but you've still got a long ways to go to beat the all almighty Kai, you know!"

D.O rolled his eyes in response. Great, he thought, Now he's gonna start to brag his off again.

"Remember when I shot that cherry from 1600 meters away? Of course you do! Why am I even asking!"

"Hey, hey now," chimed in Xiumin. "You mustn't forget who actually is the best shooter in the group!"

"It certainly isn't you!" snickered Luhan. He received a glare from the baozi. Xiumin was about to retort but noticed something. He looked around and grunted in confusion. Then he proceeded to count the members.

"Um, guys?" he asked in a troubled voice. "Er, where's Baekhyun?" 

Everyone looked around, he really was missing.

"He was with us when we went to grab a snack at Debbie's"

"And he was with us when we went to pick up our shipment at the Merchants Square . . ." added Chen.

The 11 men in the room put their thinking caps on and wondered where he could be. At that moment, Sehun remembered something.

"Er, hey Lay. Weren't you with Bacon hyung at the square?" Everyone turned and looked at him, they had a really bad feeling about this. Lay looked confused.

"Um, yeah. I-I think so?" sputtered Lay,

"Lay, you did tell him that we were leaving right?" asked Suho. The unicorn had a blank face.

" . . . Oh."

Crap.


 

Same Time - MERCHANTS SQUARE

 


 

"Out of bullets again!" exclaimed a man hiding behind crates of apples. The wall he made out of them started to teeter. Hoards of what seemed like sickly people were on the other side. He looked around to see where he would escape these people. His eyes landed on an open window about five meters above him.

"Would be nice if I was Kai or Kris right about now," he said to himself as he got ready to scale the wall. The wall was very flat with a few pipes and ridges every few bricks away.

As he reached two meters above the ground, the makeshift apple crate wall toppled down.

"Oh, come on! Just one more minute! It seriously couldn't hold up for a minute longer!" he cried in frustration. He started climb the wall at an even faster pace.

 


 

Same Time - EXO TRAINING CENTRE

 


 

The room was silent, they had just learned that they had left Baekhyun somewhere because of Lay.

"Shouldn't we go get him" asked Chanyeol, who was his best friend.

"But this is Bacon hyung were talking about, he can take care of himself. I'm sure he's fine," said a bored looking Sehun.

"Yeah, but that's the thing.  It is Baekhyun were talking about, shouldn't he have come back already? pointed out Tao. Suho stood up and stretched.

"I guess it's time to go pick him up, eh?" said Suho. He picked up his keys to his hover rover. "And bring some weapons just in case, you never know when you see enemy aliens about." And with that the 11 boys left the training centre for their missing member.

 


 

15 Minutes Later - Merchants Square

 


 

"Great! No ammo at all, all entrances blocked by these monsters, and I don't even have a means of communication! Best. Day. Ever." grumbled Baekhyun. It turned out that the window he climbed into led to an office in an abandoned mall. He strided over to the window and looked down. At least 10 of those things were below him. Would be nice he thought, if he was on higher ground and had bullets or anything he could throw.

"So," he said to himself. "The virus really is spreading to the civilians, huh?" So far he hasn't killed any of them, just shooting at the feet to slow them down. Baekhyun didn't have the heart to kill innocent people.

 He was going to scout the rest of the building until he heard something. It was something he knew all too well.

Screaming.

"Help! Please, anyone! Help me!" cried a voice. It sounded like a child and something else, groaning. The child was being chased.

Baekhyun swore.

"I have no weapons!"

He took a crow bar from one of the cabinets in the room and tore down the door. He ran as fast as he could out of the building but immediately stopped. It seemed like out of the possibly thousands of people in the square, at lease 70% were after the young boy.

"Aw, Hell. No." Baekhun cried. This is gonna be a pain in the to get out of. He whistled and waved his arms. The boy turned his way and made eye contact.

Now.

How the HECK were two people supposed to fight off at least two thousand zombies without killing them with a rusty crow bar?

 


 

Same Time With Luhan, Xiumin, Tao, and Kris

 


 

"Wanna grab some groceries at Gruvia's?" suggested Tao. Luhan thought for a moment and sent a message to Suho.

"Oy, leader, my team is gonna go get food at Gruvia's Goods Okay? We'll arrive on scene a bit late," and sent it to him.

Thankfully, Xiumin thought, that the store was pretty close. 

"What should we get for the others?" asked Kris with a nonchalant face. "They're gonna get pretty pissed if we don't get them anything."

Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Man, if you want to buy the others food, just say so. You don't have to be such an ice princess about it." chuckled Luhan. Kris stared out of the tinted windows with a red face. You couldn't tell whether he was angry or embarrassed or angry. Possibly both.

"Let's just get Bacon hyung something as a sorry for leaving him in the Merchants Square, yeah?" suggested Tao. Everyone murmured in agreement. Baekhyun was probably gonna get slightly pissed off. Especially, maybe, at Lay. It's better to kiss up to him than to lose their hides.

After that, it got pretty quiet so Tao got his box of old items out. Now, when I say old, I mean REALLY old, practically ancient. They were items from 5000 years ago. Kris always wondered whether it was really okay to keep such a relic that belongs in a museum.

Tao grabbed this tiny white, flat rectangle with a screen and a circle beneath it. There was something engraved on the back too, it said I - P - O. The rest were scratched off so they just took to calling it the Ipo. As soon as the music , everyone had a hint of a smile on their face. Even though they were supposed to be ruthless killers, it seems that music was just a part of their lives.

Hey,

you never know. They could've been pop idols in their past life.

 


 

Around 40 Minutes After Leaving the Training Centre

 


 

Chanyeol was speeding down the freeway. He would've been immediately arrested if he wasn't in the military. He had this bad feeling in his gut that something was going to happen. He had had the same feeling when his older brother had gotten into that fatal accident.

"No," Chanyeol said to himself. "Calm down, nothing wrong is going to happen. You are just going to pick up Baekhyun and nothing else is going to happen. Nothing." He started to take deep breaths to calm himself down. 

A call was coming for him on his earpiece from D.O.

"Annyeong Eomma~" Chanyeol said to D.O.

"I saw you rocketing down the freeway, im getting complaints here!" grunted D.O in an annoyed voice. He really was built to be a mom.

"Oh, sorry! Just thinking about some stuff," 

There was a moment of silent on the other side of the line.

"Chanyeol, you're having that feeling . . . aren't you? As if D.O could see him, Chanyeol slowly nodded his head.

He sighed.

"So, okay. Um, anyway. Can you please slow down a bit please? Thanks."

And with that, their conversation beeped off. Chanyeol went from 200 kilometers per hour to 90 kilometers per hour.

"Baekhyun. You better still have all your limbs and have a beating heart when I come to get you," whispered Chanyeol has he disappeared down the road.

 


 

Well, tell me what you thought of it in the comments? I need some opinions over here! So, I've also decided that I shall post a random macro/gifs at the end of each chapter! :-D

Any Shisus fans here?
 

tumblr_mmtecdWSYz1qa4uc1o1_1280.jpg

 

AAaannddd that's enough internet for me. Bye Bye!~

 

- ladyttalgi